CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use the word Cringe

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Betterthanyou
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Had a bit of darts practice earlier. Nice checkout, two treble twenties and bullseye. 183.

Ooooo stats, fantastic. Can you calculate at any point when you are actually a "Doorman"? as at no point do you seem to be ever off here! Be honest, you are about as a genuine "ard cunt" as you are a Nick Frost! Fake cunt! For Shame!

Guest Cock Holster
20 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And yet, on my worst day, I'm still wittier, funnier, more entertaining and more clever than you even approach being on your best day.

It's obvious that you've got that little diatribe memorized word for word after having heard it directed at yourself so many times.

But once again, I invite you to show us all some examples of your own biting satirical wit.

I won't hold my breath.

I realize I'm not going to get many likes out of this group given that 1) I'm still considered an outsider, 2) I'm an American and 3) they're a bunch of cunts.

But I don't much give a shit about getting likes. I just come here to pass the time and hopefully have some fun.

Occasionally some flaming hemorrhoid like you who's all pissed off at the universe for making you so pathetic, comes along and gives me a good laugh by posting a slobbering, limp-dicked screed about how badly you resent me for being (an American who's) so much better at this cunt forum business than you are, and which results in nothing more than you making a sad, pitiable ass-clown out of yourself.

So, thanks for the chuckles, clown.

I’m praying around the clock that Dorian makes landfall on your trailer park. No way your fat arse is out running it on your mobility scooter.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
27 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

I’m praying around the clock that Dorian makes landfall on your trailer park. No way your fat arse is out running it on your mobility scooter.

Do you have the slightest inkling of a clue as to how much that DOESN'T mean anything to me?

Apparently not, given that you actually wasted the time and effort to post it. 

Guest Cock Holster
17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Do you have the slightest inkling of a clue as to how much that DOESN'T mean anything to me?

Apparently not, given that you actually wasted the time and effort to post it. 

Do you have the slightest inkling of a clue as to how much that DOESN'T mean anything to me?”

Is this English? I think you’re rattled, you're rambling... 

4 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

How? Read what he’s quoting; the reply doesn’t make sense, it’s just some banal dribble from a gobshite.

Er, he's not quoting. Quoting would require reproduction of a sizeable portion of your original post. For example:

🎵 I'm in the mood for dancing, romancin

Ooh I'm givin' it all tonight,

I'm in the mood for chancin'

I feel like dancin'

Ooh come on and hold me tight. 🎵

.. is me quoting lyrics by The Nolan Sisters. It's also my way of expressing how I feel about you Dave.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Er, he's not quoting. Quoting would require reproduction of a sizeable portion of your original post. For example:

🎵 I'm in the mood for dancing, romancin

Ooh I'm givin' it all tonight,

I'm in the mood for chancin'

I feel like dancin'

Ooh come on and hold me tight. 🎵

.. is me quoting lyrics by The Nolan Sisters. It's also my way of expressing how I feel about you Dave.

I bet you'd lick Coleen Nolan's feet. 

1 hour ago, Betterthanyou said:

Ooooo stats, fantastic. Can you calculate at any point when you are actually a "Doorman"? as at no point do you seem to be ever off here! Be honest, you are about as a genuine "ard cunt" as you are a Nick Frost! Fake cunt! For Shame!

If you checked it would have been apparent that I generally become CC inactive on alternate Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe that's when.. Idiot. 

I take it you'll be fucking off to lick your wounds for another four weeks shortly.

Odious little man-weasel.

lol

Guest Betterthanyou
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you checked it would have been apparent that I generally become CC inactive on alternate Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe that's when.. Idiot. 

I take it you'll be fucking off to lick your wounds for another four weeks shortly.

Odious little man-weasel.

lol

No Nick Frost, you are here 24/7, in fact if it couldn't be more possible you are here even more on "Fri/Sat nights" than any other night you stupid short sighted fake "doorman" cunt lol. 

At least you have managed to get something half right, yes I will be able to log off from here for any given amount of time, whilst you of course won't and will live your whole faux doorman life here pretending you are a ard geezer to other faux ard man geezers , if you get lucky the others will all be faux ex jailboid geezers too, then you can all pretend you all knew the "twins", Ronnie n Reg............

Fuck off Eric, the others here might feel sorry for you and your previous poor me tales of woe but to me you will always be the weak shitcunt meet and greet "boy" that tried to get me to block someone the minute I joined, fucking white uncle Tom type message giver...*sniggers.

PS, you can always practice what you preach, hey how about not logging on for the next four Friday/Saturday nights, hey at least I'm giving you time to start inventing excuses, .....uhahahahahaha yeah Nick Frost I thought not you faux cunt  lol.

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

No Nick Frost, you are here 24/7, in fact if it couldn't be more possible you are here even more on "Fri/Sat nights" than any other night you stupid short sighted fake "doorman" cunt lol. 

At least you have managed to get something half right, yes I will be able to log off from here for any given amount of time, whilst you of course won't and will live your whole faux doorman life here pretending you are a ard geezer to other faux ard man geezers , if you get lucky the others will all be faux ex jailboid geezers too, then you can all pretend you all knew the "twins", Ronnie n Reg............

Fuck off Eric, the others here might feel sorry for you and your previous poor me tales of woe but to me you will always be the weak shitcunt meet and greet "boy" that tried to get me to block someone the minute I joined, fucking white uncle Tom type message giver...*sniggers.

PS, you can always practice what you preach, hey how about not logging on for the next four Friday/Saturday nights, hey at least I'm giving you time to start inventing excuses, .....uhahahahahaha yeah Nick Frost I thought not you faux cunt  lol.

This is truly dreadful. Be a good boy and fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, scotty said:

This is truly dreadful. Be a good boy and fuck off. 

You feel sorry for him and want to take your frustrations out on me. Grow up silly boy, you won't help him by shielding him from the truth!

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

You feel sorry for him and want to take your frustrations out on me. Grow up silly boy, you won't help him by shielding him from the truth!

I feel sorry for you, but even more so for your parents and any siblings unfortunate enough to share your gene pool. I won’t extend my sympathy any further, as there’s no way on fucking earth you are anything more than a sad, single piece of troll-shit *sniggers.

26 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

At least I'm not getting under your skin. Lol.

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

I feel sorry for you, but even more so for your parents and any siblings unfortunate enough to share your gene pool. I won’t extend my sympathy any further, as there’s no way on fucking earth you are anything more than a sad, single piece of troll-shit *sniggers.

Careful Ape. He has the mental agility of a Jaffa Cake. Virtually anything we say to him is technically, abusing the handicapped.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Truth is your too fucking stupid to realise your post makes no sense. I’m sure in your  syphilis damaged brain there’s a logic but to anyone with an education past the 11+ you’re a fucking retard.

“Wit-  The capacity for inventive thought and quick understanding; keen intelligence”

Lets break it down,; you’re about as innovative as Blockbuster videos, your a dinosaur caught in banal repetition chat about cunts and gobs. Incapable of actually starting a nom because all you’ve got is shitty one liners and insults.

You’re the Bernard Manning of this forum, a fat sweaty cunt who thinks he’s funny but can’t understand why he never gets a like. Stuck repeating the same dribble day in day out..... CUNT!

To be fair, and I like to be fair, he is a Yank, not known for their razor sharp wit. You have to also consider that his idea of GB has been gleaned from ancient British sitcoms he watches on PBS. There are plenty of dumbfucks in this country who think that “Friends” is really how Yanks live and is the height of comedic sophistication. It works both ways.

That’s fair isn’t it?