CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use the word Cringe

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Betterthanyou said:

No Nick Frost, you are here 24/7, in fact if it couldn't be more possible you are here even more on "Fri/Sat nights" than any other night you stupid short sighted fake "doorman" cunt lol. 

At least you have managed to get something half right, yes I will be able to log off from here for any given amount of time, whilst you of course won't and will live your whole faux doorman life here pretending you are a ard geezer to other faux ard man geezers , if you get lucky the others will all be faux ex jailboid geezers too, then you can all pretend you all knew the "twins", Ronnie n Reg............

Fuck off Eric, the others here might feel sorry for you and your previous poor me tales of woe but to me you will always be the weak shitcunt meet and greet "boy" that tried to get me to block someone the minute I joined, fucking white uncle Tom type message giver...*sniggers.

PS, you can always practice what you preach, hey how about not logging on for the next four Friday/Saturday nights, hey at least I'm giving you time to start inventing excuses, .....uhahahahahaha yeah Nick Frost I thought not you faux cunt  lol.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but if I were to take a guess, it would be that if you lubricate that dildo before shoving it up your ass, its a lot less painful.

Maybe then you wouldn't be so cranky and unpleasant.

Just a thought.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I have no way of knowing for sure, but if I were to take a guess, it would be that if you lubricate that dildo before shoving it up your ass, its a lot less painful.

Just a thought.

He's dead Salty - all further discussions must be administered by pissing on the letters of an Ouija board.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck is Nick Frost? Is that Simon Pegg's fat mate? 

As far as Roopspedia says. Considering the whole doorman rant I'd have gone for Peter Kay's doorman character Max personally - the closest thing I've seen Frost play to a doorman is a policeman in Hot Fuzz. He logged in in a right fucking mess this time, it was probably more of a mercy killing on Roops' part.

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Just a thought.

A thought that follows a consistent anal penetrative pattern by your goodself. 

Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As far as Roopspedia says. Considering the whole doorman rant I'd have gone for Peter Kay's doorman character Max personally - the closest thing I've seen Frost play to a doorman is a policeman in Hot Fuzz. He logged in in a right fucking mess this time, it was probably more of a mercy killing on Roops' part.

Max and Paddy were a decentish comic creation.

"listen pal.. carry on an' I'll do yer dentist a favour an' knock them bastads out for yer"

Guest Cock Holster
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair, and I like to be fair, he is a Yank, not known for their razor sharp wit. You have to also consider that his idea of GB has been gleaned from ancient British sitcoms he watches on PBS. There are plenty of dumbfucks in this country who think that “Friends” is really how Yanks live and is the height of comedic sophistication. It works both ways.

That’s fair isn’t it?

He’s probably sidesplittingly funny for a yank.... 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you checked it would have been apparent that I generally become CC inactive on alternate Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe that's when.. Idiot. 

I take it you'll be fucking off to lick your wounds for another four weeks shortly.

Odious little man-weasel.

lol

Who is this stupid cunt Eric? This Betterthanyou sad wank sock is new to me. 

Shall we get Ed and Frank to meet him in the sugar loaf and let Ed's boxing skills give him a spank. Or Frank can seduce him with his wig and fluid flid dance. 

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who is this stupid cunt Eric? This Betterthanyou sad wank sock is new to me. 

Shall we get Ed and Frank to meet him in the sugar loaf and let Ed's boxing skills give him a spank. Or Frank can seduce him with his wig and fluid flid dance. 

He appeared a few months ago Fends. You might have been down under, murdering hikers at the time.

He immediately picked fights with half a dozen of the faithful. He then proceeded to taunt Roops in the style of a pedantic 7 year old spackmonkey. 

Pure troll. So rare to capture one alive.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He appeared a few months ago Fends. You might have been down under, murdering hikers at the time.

He immediately picked fights with half a dozen of the faithful. He then proceeded to taunt Roops in the style of a pedantic 7 year old spackmonkey. 

Pure troll. So rare to capture one alive.

His spastic vibe was upsetting my late night cup of tea. Never mind, he will be back to school this week. 

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

His spastic vibe was upsetting my late night cup of tea. Never mind, he will be back to school this week. 

The corner should, at least as a mark of respect, send a delegation to his funeral. Perhaps you might consider leading that group? All heavily armed and fuelled up on strong liquor and ‘hoo ha’. Judging by his antics on the few times he visited the corner, I imagine that he would have appreciated a rowdy, disruptive crowd followed by a huge punch up and multiple casualties. 

BETTER THAN YOU   R.I.P

WANKER

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He's dead Salty - all further discussions must be administered by pissing on the letters of an Ouija board.

Please form an orderly queue to piss on the grave.

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair, and I like to be fair, he is a Yank, not known for their razor sharp wit. You have to also consider that his idea of GB has been gleaned from ancient British sitcoms he watches on PBS.

Yep and he seemed to think Britain was the size of Rhode island or something and his notion of the country seemed to be from 1919 too, despite most towns and cities in the UK being/looking more modern than any cunt-pasted grid layout town or city in north america. Having listed buildings over 100 years old makes us old fashioned don'cha know. These mongs would think a concrete tower block built in japan in 2010 with flashing neon lights all over it is the height of sophistication and civilisation.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yep and he seemed to think Britain was the size of Rhode island or something and his notion of the country seemed to be from 1919 too, despite most towns and cities in the UK being/looking more modern than any cunt-pasted grid layout town or city in north america. Having listed buildings over 100 years old makes us old fashioned don'cha know. These mongs would think a concrete tower block built in japan in 2010 with flashing neon lights all over it is the height of sophistication and civilisation.

Awwwwww.... is your tender little faggot ass still sore over that??? 😥

Good.

Candy-ass momma's boy.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

My god you're a cunt. A recurring theme being 98% of your posts involving allegations turd burgling.

Go change your tampon, bitchy cunt.

Nobody gives a flip about your stupid cunt opinion.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 01/09/2019 at 04:10, Cock Holster said:

Such a slimy little grass, bet you’re popular.... twat!

If by popular you mean there is a queue of punters a mile long with sections of iron bar waiting to beat the cunt to death, you're spot on.