CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

05D2EC7D000003E8-0-image-a-8_15169644646

It's a pity that MP's, indignant at the usurping of parliamentary democracy, are less than impeccable over the sovereignty of the people's democratic vote. Parliament voted that the decision of Britain's continued membership in the EU would be left to the people. The people voted and Parliament's considered response is to say "fuck that". The HoC has voted to hijack control of leaving the EU from the government who are simply complying with the mandate of the people. Parliament stole my vote. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a pity that MP's, indignant at the usurping of parliamentary democracy are less than impeccable over the sovereignty of the people's democratic vote. Parliament voted that the decision of Britain's continued membership in the EU would be left to the people. The people voted and Parliament's considered response is to say "fuck that". The HoC has voted to hijack control of leaving the EU from the government who are simply complying with the mandate of the people. Parliament stole my vote. 

Ah, but you're forgetting that all of us who voted out are too thick to understand the implications of our decision, so our votes shouldn't have counted in the first place. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ah, but you're forgetting that all of us who voted out are too thick to understand the implications of our decision, so our votes shouldn't have counted in the first place. 

Lets see if Corbyn and John "bring it on" McDonnell actually have the balls to go a general election. Under the Parliament Fixed Terms Act there needs to be a two thirds majority in the HoC to trigger an election. In an ideal and just world all MP's who voted against the people's mandate should be deselected from standing ever again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets see if Corbyn and John "bring it on" McDonnell actually have the balls to go a general election. Under the Parliament Fixed Terms Act there needs to be a two thirds majority in the HoC to trigger an election. In an ideal and just world all MP's who voted against the people's mandate should be deselected from standing ever again.

I actually feel a bit sorry for corbyn. Poor old duffer, he looks like an alzheimers victim who's forgotten why he went into the building at all, let alone have any notion of what he's supposed to be doing now he's in there. 

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a pity that MP's, indignant at the usurping of parliamentary democracy, are less than impeccable over the sovereignty of the people's democratic vote. Parliament voted that the decision of Britain's continued membership in the EU would be left to the people. The people voted and Parliament's considered response is to say "fuck that". The HoC has voted to hijack control of leaving the EU from the government who are simply complying with the mandate of the people. Parliament stole my vote. 

That’s pretty much exactly what that slimy mackerel snapper Rees-Mogg said in the House, without success. 

On a semi-related note, I hope the next maniac with a machete makes Philip Hammond his target. 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me! The only cunt who can save us from this globalist capitalist stitch up is the Eton Poshboy, proven liar and total fucking arsehole, Boris fucking Johnson! 

Excuse me if I look to Sir Nigel, great knight of the kingdom of Farage, to rescue me. 

Nige must be piddling himself laughing. All he has to do is watch this fucking farce, point out the pure cuntishness on both sides and rack up the votes day by day.

Blue/Red.......it’s all bollocks now. It always was but now cunts have to pick different sides.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! The only cunt who can save us from this globalist capitalist stitch up is the Eton Poshboy, proven liar and total fucking arsehole, Boris fucking Johnson! 

Excuse me if I look to Sir Nigel, great knight of the kingdom of Farage, to rescue me. 

Nige must be piddling himself laughing. All he has to do is watch this fucking farce, point out the pure cuntishness on both sides and rack up the votes day by day.

Blue/Red.......it’s all bollocks now. It always was but now cunts have to pick different sides.

Why do have such an issue with Eton?

It’s a cracking school.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honestly I supported Labour for as long as I was old enough to vote. But they're absolutely fucking un-electable with Pennywise and his Insane Clown Posse in the big seats.

As for this absolute fuckery - when I voted Leave I never expected my side to win, when they did it gave me hope that the system wasn't as bent as I thought it was, but the last couple of years have shown me just what genuine, slimy bastards these cunts are.

If someone boarded the doors of Parliament shut and burned the lot of them alive I wouldn't shed a fucking tear - fuck their families, they're all just living the high life off the income of blatantly corrupt officials who clearly don't give a shit about a large majority of the people paying their wages and fuck their friends - any wanker who would buddy up to one of these detestable wankers is a cunt who deserves to be alone.

Fucking hell, Roops... You might have been onto something the other day when you said I was an impulsive and naive person. How many lists do you think I'm on at this rate? Every conclusion I've come to lately has just been "Let's kill the fuckers."

hDD179B0C

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why do have such an issue with Eton?

It’s a cracking school.

If you want cock up the crack of your arse! Oh, fuck, look what i’ve done! I’ve fallen into the trap of the Pretend Posh Boy’s desperate need for attention.

Well, it’s there in black and white and I can’t deny it. Perhaps I could say “ where did I say you were a homosexual?” .......”I never said you fucked little boys up the arse, don’t lose your cool.”

I’m quite happy to let Mrs Roops decide if I have broken the rules.  Not only that but i’ve given her the time to make up the rules in the first place. You can’t be fairer than that.

Can you?

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The problem seems to be that no matter what cunts are in the drivers seat at the time, the wankers in the back will team up with one another for just long enough to fuck over any plan they have before instantly going back to slagging one another off.

Like what happens on here whenever Frank posts a Rocky video, only these twats are paid to do it...

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Remainers...leavers..traitors..saboteurs..brexiteers..buccaneers..will that commemorative 50p piece ever get minted...who knows what'll happen next..no wonder the lights were on late tonight in jacobs newly opened Dublin headquarters 

Panzbaby

There's no office in Dublin. Somerset Capital opened a second investment fund in Ireland. No staff, no premises, no lights on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And funny. Don’t forget funny. 

The rest of the world is pissing itself.

I doubt that. Perplexed maybe, possibly horrified at the behaviour of the mother of parliaments. Anyway Lord Haw-Haw, no doubt you'll be emigrating to the People's Republic of China or the Democratic People's Republic of Korea where they take democracy a little more seriously. You'll feel at home there.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now you know how we felt when you summarily deleted our pig posts in the security guards thread.

It's like Valco... Serves you right!!! ✔️ 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I doubt that. Perplexed maybe, possibly horrified at the behaviour of the mother of parliaments. Anyway Lord Haw-Haw, no doubt you'll be emigrating to the People's Republic of China or the Democratic People's Republic of Korea where they take democracy a little more seriously. You'll feel at home there.

Have you finished writing your little red book yet Mrs Chairman?

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Remainers...leavers..traitors..saboteurs..brexiteers..buccaneers..will that commemorative 50p piece ever get minted...who knows what'll happen next..no wonder the lights were on late tonight in jacobs newly opened Dublin headquarters 

Panzbaby

He doesn’t have any offices in Dublin.He has a fund denominated there from Somerset Capital Management the fund group he set up.

That’s a Corbynist lie that Corbyn has apologised for but still gets trotted out by the ignorant and perverse.

Cretin.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you want cock up the crack of your arse! Oh, fuck, look what i’ve done! I’ve fallen into the trap of the Pretend Posh Boy’s desperate need for attention.

Well, it’s there in black and white and I can’t deny it. Perhaps I could say “ where did I say you were a homosexual?” .......”I never said you fucked little boys up the arse, don’t lose your cool.”

I’m quite happy to let Mrs Roops decide if I have broken the rules.  Not only that but i’ve given her the time to make up the rules in the first place. You can’t be fairer than that.

Can you?

Reported.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby

The tanks will be rolling into Dublin by Christmas.

22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He doesn’t have any offices in Dublin.He has a fund denominated there from Somerset Capital Management the fund group he set up.

That’s a Corbynist lie that Corbyn has apologised for but still gets trotted out by the ignorant and perverse.

Cretin.

Rumour has it he's opening a factory producing top hats n other stove pipe styled headwear for export to the UK 

Panzbaby