CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

15 hours ago, scotty said:

You're in the kitchen love, you were looking for your spectacles.....yes, your glasses love......sit down, I'll move your frame, would you like a cup of tea? 😁😁

After you have made the old hag a cuppa, would it be too much to ask, for you to accidentally push the wheelchair a little faster so it gains enough speed to reach to top of the stairs and  keep rolling over the edge.

I hope the cup don't break.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It doesn’t matter what happens.  Nothing , and I mean nothing would induce me to live in any part of the Emerald Isle. Poor, corrupt, badly organised, ruined by its own ineptitude. UK PLC is a fucking mess today. It won’t be in five years time. Poor old Ireland has been a mess since the day we left....and sadly will probably always be. Hacienda style bungalows built in trackless bogs. An international airport in the middle of nowhere, motorways leading to oblivion. You might get a job on the council if you know someone who can put a word in for you.

We too have people here that advocate a leave Europe agenda...we call them gobshites

Panzbaby 

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

After you have made the old hag a cuppa, would it be too much to ask, for you to accidentally push the wheelchair a little faster so it gains enough speed to reach to top of the stairs and  keep rolling over the edge.

I hope the cup don't break.

You're overlooking my speciality, fends. You stay with the claw hammer and I'll rely on my trusty morphine overdose, stick to what you know son. 👍👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

We too have people here that advocate a leave Europe agenda...we call them gobshites

Panzbaby 

Ireland’s place in the EU is rather different to the U.K. though Panz. We are the second biggest net contributor to the failing political experiment whereas Spud u like land has had the begging bowl out ever since joining the cabal of cunts. You lot have the third highest level of government debt per capita in the developed world. You leave the Greeks in your wake on that score. So it’s no wonder you don’t want to leave. 

The UK on the other hand have the self respect and pride in our history and ability to prosper in the future, not to lounge about living off handouts in the cosy little club called the EU. 

We have throughout history chosen not to suck the German, French or Italian cock.

Ireland has chosen differently on many occasions. I guess with a sodomite as your PM that’s not really a huge surprise.

I guess I’m happy to be a gobshite Panz

• Like 1

My thoughts are that we should replace all our MPs with elected bare fist fighters who instead of debating simply batter the shit out of each other until one side or the other wins outright. Perhaps Scotty could be appointed in place of the speaker to ensure that a proper supply of morphine is available to enable cunts to fight to their very last breath,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Most of the brexiters are right wing free marketers the very thing ppl appear to be rebelling against.

Brexiteers are from a broad political ideology as are Remainers. At the business end, hedge funds are stuffing money into pro-Brexit think-tanks and politicians as they will gain from taking short positions on firms who share price will drop on a clean break Brexit yet conversely some wealth management firms are quietly funding Remainer politicos as they will benefit from the share price of European business who will benefit from Labour's "surrender bill" over the UK staying in the EU in all but name. Brexiteers are not strictly "right wing marketers". The Communist Party of UK are committed Brexiteers for example.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brexiteers are from a broad political ideology as are Remainers. At the business end, hedge funds are stuffing money into pro-Brexit think-tanks and politicians as they will gain from taking short positions on firms who share price will drop on a clean break Brexit yet conversely some wealth management firms are quietly funding Remainer politicos as they will benefit from the share price of European business who will benefit from Labour's "surrender bill" over the UK staying in the EU in all but name. Brexiteers are not strictly "right wing marketers". The Communist Party of UK are committed Brexiteers for example.

One of the most militant trades unions the RMT urged its members to vote leave.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Ireland’s place in the EU is rather different to the U.K. though Panz. We are the second biggest net contributor to the failing political experiment whereas Spud u like land has had the begging bowl out ever since joining the cabal of cunts. You lot have the third highest level of government debt per capita in the developed world. You leave the Greeks in your wake on that score. So it’s no wonder you don’t want to leave. 

The UK on the other hand have the self respect and pride in our history and ability to prosper in the future, not to lounge about living off handouts in the cosy little club called the EU. 

We have throughout history chosen not to suck the German, French or Italian cock.

Ireland has chosen differently on many occasions. I guess with a sodomite as your PM that’s not really a huge surprise.

I guess I’m happy to be a gobshite Panz

G'wey outa that..youll end up gettin squeezed tween the chinee the yanks the ruskies .the Pakistani..the indians and the EU..all of which will look for bazillions of visas in return for trade ..that is if they even want anythin off yall..well..maybe the ruskies n arabs will buy up more chunks of the UK. 

Panzbaby 

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

G'wey outa that..youll end up gettin squeezed tween the chinee the yanks the ruskies .the Pakistani..the indians and the EU..all of which will look for bazillions of visas in return for trade ..that is if they even want anythin off yall..well..maybe the ruskies n arabs will buy up more chunks of the UK. 

Panzbaby 

I note that you studiously ignore billy's initial point, that Ireland has suckled from the EU tit while England has consistently fed into it as a major net contributor, along with his remark about your debt levels being comparable to the economic basket case that is Greece. Care to comment on either of those? 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I note that you studiously ignore billy's initial point, that Ireland has suckled from the EU tit while England has consistently fed into it as a major net contributor, along with his remark about your debt levels being comparable to the economic basket case that is Greece. Care to comment on either of those? 🤔

Potatoes are not brain food, Scotty. This is not the first time panzer has demonstrated that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

55 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Potatoes are not brain food, Scotty. This is not the first time panzer has demonstrated that.

Stop taking the piss, lads. Panzy has been moaning about all of this far longer than the rest of us and all forms of argument have been too difficult for him to understand - if you just let him vent without having to deal with conflicting views, he might finally just shut his tatty-greased gob for five minutes and get back to building that crossbow that is very likely to explode in his face.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

For some bizarre reason our lot are offering to support y'all if ya go beggin for an extension..i think the frog's have it in for ya 

Panzbaby 

Bizarre?

It's obvious man!

The wider EU need our money and Ireland, specifically, will be completely fucked if we leave without a deal. Varadkar's Brit Bashing may play well at home until we do fuck off (either under our own volition or because France stymies our request for yet another extension, either would suit me) and he's left looking like twelve kinds of idiot

France has slightly different pretensions in that Macron wants a Franco- German leadership of the EU and the UK, whilst our chequebook is welcome to him, our presence at the top table, forever wanting reforms of this, rebate that, changes to the CAP / Fishing rights pushing around French farmers and fishermen, is a pain in the arse.

He's happy for us to take our chances.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yeah but this time its for realsies..not the usual fukkin with ya. Yer brits an by default total cunts an altho im officially required to hate yiz..i dont feel it in me heart

Panzbaby 

Soppy git. Can I expect the next nail bomb through my letter box to be filled with confetti and beanie babies?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yeah but this time its for realsies..not the usual fukkin with ya. Yer brits an by default total cunts an altho im officially required to hate yiz..i dont feel it in me heart

Panzbaby 

Realising you've been sold the patent 'Ould Oirish Brit-Bashing' sizzle, which gives you (sorry yiz) a big old stalk on until you realise half your exports go through Dover, the CTA isn't set in tablets of stone and we might call in the loans we bailed yiz out with back in 2008.

You could have still retained a favourable position in the EU AND been a bridgehead geographically, politically and linngustically between the UK and America, post-Brexit, if you'd carried on the entirely sensible discussions that Enda Kenny had initiated re the border and associated issues.....before Brussells started jerking your strings and Varadkar was happy being Pinocchio

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Realising you've been sold the patent 'Ould Oirish Brit-Bashing' sizzle, which gives you (sorry yiz) a big old stalk on until you realise half your exports go through Dover, the CTA isn't set in tablets of stone and we might call in the loans we bailed yiz out with back in 2008.

You could have still retained a favourable position in the EU AND been a bridgehead geographically, politically and linngustically between the UK and America, post-Brexit, if you'd carried on the entirely sensible discussions that Enda Kenny had initiated re the border and associated issues.....before Brussells started jerking your strings and Varadkar was happy being Pinocchio

Ah we've already had the lovely priti threatenin us with starvation and the greasy gove tellin us we'll die from no meds gettin to us ..we're still here despite yer best efforts over the centuries..an as far as im aware we paid ya back for the few quid ya threw us back in 08..plus yer 4% interest 

Panzbaby 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

For some bizarre reason our lot are offering to support y'all if ya go beggin for an extension..i think the frog's have it in for ya 

Panzbaby 

Wait a minute.... an Irishman who says "y'all"??

You must be from southern Ireland.

Way down south in Dixie.

Guest Cock Holster
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which is why I’ve chosen the word “most”.

I note the shit stain of a paper the sun has run is usually dribble about Corbyn being a chicken. No mention to the fact he wasn’t an election just after legislation is in place to stop Borris from pushing through a no deal. In fact no detail at all just a series of slurs, actually reads like a cunts corner post.