CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fishing

Jake The Muss

This has to be one of the boringest past times for any cunt to do. Bad enough if you're retired and of an age where the body has slowed down so you just about still have a pulse, even worse if you're young and practice this banal bollocks. Youngsters should be out fucking anything on two legs or even one leg. Get in to a few pub brawls and enjoy fisting instead of fishing.

The only time this should be excepted is when one has to make a living out of it, otherwise fuck off with this shit, only a truly sad boring cunt would go on a day out fucking fishing.

Piss off !!

Guest judgetwi

Funny enough i have always fancied the idea of fishing. As I get older I imagine myself out in the countryside enjoying the environment and watching the water rushing by and appreciating the nature around me. 

However, in reality it’s probably not like that. You probably have to put up with yobbo cunts trashing the place and booshka booshkas trying to murder the Queen’s Swans for their Christmas fucking dinner. And I can’t really see myself handling some mental slippery fish and trying to get the hook out of the cunt’s mouth.

Maybe if I had been brought up with it I might have a different attitude. As it stands, I am forced to agree with Frank. A shit nomination.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Funny enough i have always fancied the idea of fishing. As I get older I imagine myself out in the countryside enjoying the environment and watching the water rushing by and appreciating the nature around me. 

However, in reality it’s probably not like that. You probably have to put up with yobbo cunts trashing the place and booshka booshkas trying to murder the Queen’s Swans for their Christmas fucking dinner. And I can’t really see myself handling some mental slippery fish and trying to get the hook out of the cunt’s mouth.

Maybe if I had been brought up with it I might have a different attitude. As it stands, I am forced to agree with Frank. A shit nomination.

Cretin.

Why not fly to the Amazon tributaries and hurl yourself into a huge pool of starving Pirana fish.

Sky could show it live.....”Wankers go fishing”

lol.

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cretin.

Why not fly to the Amazon tributaries and hurl yourself into a huge pool of starving Pirana fish.

Sky could show it live...

lol.

Piranha attacks are rare, and usually only result in people having bites to the feet. Humans being attacked and reduced to a skeleton are a myth.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I was brought up with this kind of mindless, stupid fucking pass time, courtesy of my dad. That and some church going. Hard to tell which one was the winner in the idiocracy department, both equally mind numbingly odious, cruel, caveman fuckery. I sent off the old git shark fishing a number of times, but to no avail. 

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cretin.

Sky could show it live...

lol.

Listen, Pretend Posh Boy, just stick to telling us how rich and posh you are wanker. You’ve got fuck all else  to say you know nothing cunt.

Didn’t they tell you how to spell PIRANHA at your non existent posh school tosspot? Your parents should ask for their money back which they never fucking paid in the first place. 

Unless of course, some cunt conned them into believing that you have to pay for attending a mong school with the world famous Joey Deacon.

See what you’ve done Pretend Posh Boy? You’ve reduced me to talking like a child like all the other arseholes on this site. Note to self......don’t fall into the Pretend Posh Boy’s trap again you dozy fat, queer, disabled, piss poor fucking Jewboy cunt.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Listen, Pretend Posh Boy, just stick to telling us how rich and posh you are wanker. You’ve got fuck all else  to say you know nothing cunt.

Didn’t they tell you how to spell PIRANHA at your non existent posh school tosspot? Your parents should ask for their money back which they never fucking paid in the first place. 

Unless of course, some cunt conned them into believing that you have to pay for attending a mong school with the world famous Joey Deacon.

See what you’ve done Pretend Posh Boy? You’ve reduced me to talking like a child like all the other arseholes on this site. Note to self......don’t fall into the Pretend Posh Boy’s trap again you dozy fat, queer, disabled, piss poor fucking Jewboy cunt.

I’m watching Question Time...

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m watching Question Time...

Fuck off.

It’s called Remoaner Time in my world. Fuck off , is not the kind of language I expect from a Posh Boy, even a pretend one. You need to clean your act up wanker.

23 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Is there anyone on this site who actually goes and enjoy's fishing  ?

I am speaking from experience as i have been a couple of times some years back and found it the most boring bollocks thing i have ever done

Let's have a count up.

If you caught an electric eel I’m sure you would find a home for it...

lol.