Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Glowworm

The Extinction Of The Irish

Recommended Posts

Once a proud and insular people who fought for four hundred years for freedom from English domination, yet in just forty five years they took the bribes and submitted to the great Franco-German empire that is the EU and Ireland is now nothing but a name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they placed some tariffs on your supplies of cheap liquor and clergy? I can see how that would impact your income and thus reduce the imports of tatoes and Rizla paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This bloke is taking four monkeys to the zoo in the back of his pick up and he has a breakdown. He phones the AA and while he’s waiting Murphy pulls over, in his untaxed, uninsured crappy old pikey lorry.

”Top of the morning to you sior I’m  Oirish, the name’s Murphy....can I help ya, at all at all at all?”

”Well I’ve got to get these monkeys to the zoo and i’m waiting for the AA but I can’t have them out here with nothing to occupy their minds. I’ll give you 3 hundred quid if you take them to the zoo.” So Murphy agrees and loads them up into the back of his pikey lorry.

Three hours later the bloke is still waiting for the fucking AA when he spots Murphy coming in the opposite direction with the monkeys still in the back of his lorry. So he flags him down and says.........”Oi, you cunt, I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?”

Murphy says.....”I did, but there’s plenty of money left so i’m taking them to McDonald’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This bloke is taking four monkeys to the zoo in the back of his pick up and he has a breakdown. He phones the AA and while he’s waiting Murphy pulls over, in his untaxed, uninsured crappy old pikey lorry.

”Top of the morning to you sior I’m  Oirish, the name’s Murphy....can I help ya, at all at all at all?”

”Well I’ve got to get these monkeys to the zoo and i’m waiting for the AA but I can’t have them out here with nothing to occupy their minds. I’ll give you 3 hundred quid if you take them to the zoo.” So Murphy agrees and loads them up into the back of his pikey lorry.

Three hours later the bloke is still waiting for the fucking AA when he spots Murphy coming in the opposite direction with the monkeys still in the back of his lorry. So he flags him down and says.........”Oi, you cunt, I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?”

Murphy says.....”I did, but there’s plenty of money left so i’m taking them to McDonald’s.

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

But not as old as your's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

 

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

But not as old as your's.

This is what I log in here to see.... two old bints arguing about their dust-covered nether regions. 

As you were, ladies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/09/2019 at 20:09, camberwell gypsy said:

For fuck sake Judy, that jokes older than Pens growler! 

But at least I didn’t get it from a Christmas cracker. Far too long to go on that little bit of paper. Know what I mean Mrs Pretend Pikey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

But at least I didn’t get it from a Christmas cracker. Far too long to go on that little bit of paper. Know what I mean Mrs Pretend Pikey?

There's no need for that Judge. Theres no need for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

But at least I didn’t get it from a Christmas cracker. Far too long to go on that little bit of paper. Know what I mean Mrs Pretend Pikey?

Oh look. It's had a skinful and got all big and tough again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/09/2019 at 16:28, scotty said:

 

This is what I log in here to see.... two old bints arguing about their dust-covered nether regions. 

As you were, ladies. 

Bit of a piss take there, innit, Scotto?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...