CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's obvious, but the fact is I keep my Mod/Admin duties separate from general discussion and scrapping, unless you can you can show where I have pulled rank mid argument.

Involving yourself in spats isn't a good look for a once respected moderator. Your job is simply to break up silly disputes, give a warning to whoever is not behaving themselves, if they persist then apply a ban. No nonsense and no exceptions. That's what you used to do when i first joined and you did a good job then.

All this clever response bollocks you apply is making you look like a complete cunt. We have enough cunts on here to do that with out your input, stick to your strengths. Being a clever dick isn't one of yours but i'm sure you will reply with the usual narcissistic drivel as you can't see in front of your own self-righteous conk.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Involving yourself in spats isn't a good look for a once respected moderator. Your job is simply to break up silly disputes, give a warning to whoever is not behaving themselves, if they persist then apply a ban. No nonsense and no exceptions. That's what you used to do when i first joined and you did a good job then.

All this clever response bollocks you apply is making you look like a complete cunt. We have enough cunts on here to do that with out your input, stick to your strengths. Being a clever dick isn't one of yours but i'm sure you will reply with the usual narcissistic drivel as you can't see in front of your own self-righteous conk.

*waits for clever, narcissistic response from Roops, and sniggers...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

introducing cognitive dissonance into the lives of simple folk is neither funny nor clever. Why don't you keep the fuck out of arguments and just randomly cooler members? You'll still get your rocks off while the rest of us splooge random outbursts, unsubstantiated facts and lies.

Firstly, I don't get my rocks off coolering punters, far from it, furthermore @Jake The Muss, right from the outset, I've always contributed to the site's discourse. If you look at this spat all was going swimmingly until Ape made it personal for no other reason than me articulating an opinion contrary to his own.

Strangely enough, in my silly menopausal mind, which of course has no business in thinking of anything apart from fretting over what to cook tonight and tidying up the doily drawer, I'm wondering what the real beef is.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, I don't get my rocks off coolering punters, far from it, furthermore @Jake The Muss, right from the outset, I've always contributed to the site's discourse. If you look at this spat all was going swimmingly until Ape made it personal for no other reason than me articulating an opinion contrary to his own.

Strangely enough, in my silly menopausal mind, which of course has no business in thinking of anything apart from fretting over what to cook tonight and tidying up the doily drawer, I'm wondering what the real beef is.

Speaking of coolering punters, why is Decimus banged up this time? You see, I believe you do get your rocks off coolering him - mainly because he kicks your arse on a regular basis.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ape said:

Speaking of coolering punters, why is Decimus banged up this time? You see, I believe you do get your rocks off coolering him - mainly because he kicks your arse on a regular basis.

I'm guessing that you know this 'cos he told you. Sometime ago Dec's was kicked off site by another Admin because The Corner's proprietors were tired of his manipulative diva ways especially in the manner of manipulating others to pursue vendettas against people he took a dislike to.  It was me who reinstated him to the site on the understanding that he stopped soliciting people to gang up on punters who fell out of his favour. He agreed to the terms. He is in effect a whole-of-life parolee. Dec's is probably one of the site's best wordsmiths, but he has a brittle ego the size of a planet and has flounced off the site more times than anyone else.  Naturally, I dispute the notion that he kicks my arse on a regular basis. He can be difficult in debate and managing him requires stamina. As for his current status, his previous form was taken into account but ultimately making a noncing inference then bragging about not being worried about the consequences because he was going on holiday is taking the piss.

I've already had two PM's about him and now you, all in a period of 48 hours. Feel manipulated? I should coco...

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

what on earth are you on about now?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Interesting nom. Punky. Clearly this bloke has a disease that manifests itself in his CNS and physically impaired him so he could no longer cope mentally. What are your thoughts on young folk ( under 30 yrs old) who solely have mental issues and chose to end it without the aid of a trip to Switzerland? - usually using a rope in their bedroom.

If you go down this route, at least your wheelchair will be out of its misery.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm guessing that you know this 'cos he told you. Sometime ago Dec's was kicked off site by another Admin because The Corner's proprietors were tired of his manipulative diva ways especially in the manner of manipulating others to pursue vendettas against people he took a dislike to.  It was me who reinstated him to the site on the understanding that he stopped soliciting people to gang up on punters who fell out of his favour. He agreed to the terms. He is in effect a whole-of-life parolee. Dec's is probably one of the site's best wordsmiths, but he has a brittle ego the size of a planet and has flounced off the site more times than anyone else.  Naturally, I dispute the notion that he kicks my arse on a regular basis. He can be difficult in debate and managing him requires stamina. As for his current status, his previous form was taken into account but ultimately making a noncing inference then bragging about not being worried about the consequences because he was going on holiday is taking the piss.

I've already had two PM's about him and now you, all in a period of 48 hours. Feel manipulated? I should coco...

If only everyone could be like me, eh? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

We call it euthanasia rat, and it's an act of kindness. (that said, no doubt your lot claimed something similar about their shower based shenanigans....)

I was reading a letter from someone who was moaning about the lack of single doctor NHS practices. Can't think why there don't seem to be any.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I was reading a letter from someone who was moaning about the lack of single doctor NHS practices. Can't think why there don't seem to be any.

There are those of us who stand ready to fill the gap. Give us the tools and we will defeat the overpopulation swamping our green and pleasant land 😇😇😇

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

There are those of us who stand ready to fill the gap. Give us the tools and we will defeat the overpopulation swamping our green and pleasant land 😇😇😇

I’m thinking ‘Pincer movement’ with your medical corp on one side and an elite regiment of angry brexiteers squeezing the fear of god into the uninvited guests, forcing the cunts rapidly towards the White Cliffs of Dover. 

Sort of ‘Operation Stack’ in reverse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Why are they called GP practices. Surely they must know what they’re doing without having to practice?