CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rocketman

Neil

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Crept in the back door dodging the ticket fee, then?  

My friend went to see it when he was in north Sweden, up in the arctic circle. He said he didn't want to see it but he went in to escape the cold. Natives said it was only zero degrees but he reckoned it was Too low for zero.  

I'll get me parka. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend went to see it when he was in north Sweden, up in the arctic circle. He said he didn't want to see it but he went in to escape the cold. Natives said it was only zero degrees but he reckoned it was Too low for zero.  

I'll get me parka. 

I simply can't allow myself to be dragged into this, Gyps.  Safe travels and may your parka not wrap around your neck in the wind.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll get me parka. 

Frank could return the favour by showing how to fist a prolapse back into place.  

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll get me parka. 

Even for you Gyps that is fucking awful,I'd go as far as to say that is tumbleweed material but I'm not sure you'd get the connection

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Big mates with convicted paedo and full time dead cunt, Max Clifford, just sayin'

The entertainment industry is infested with nonces, Stubbs. As a matter of fact every cunt seems to be at it, both lately and historically. Old Randy Andy allegedly flew on that fucking nonce Epstein's jet, and was smashing teenage girls, not that anything will come of it. You can guaran-fuckin-tee this will get covered up quicker than a Parisian car crash.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The entertainment industry is infested with nonces, Stubbs. As a matter of fact every cunt seems to be at it, both lately and historically. Old Randy Andy allegedly flew on that fucking nonce Epstein's jet, and was smashing teenage girls, not that anything will come of it. You can guaran-fuckin-tee this will get covered up quicker than a Parisian car crash.

Very well summed up Major. Regarding Simon Cowell, I genuinely despair at the thought of all those gullible sheep that have made him a millionaire, hundreds of times over. 

These are the same fucking imbeciles that believe he really is straight and has relationships with women. All the women involved are paid to pretend, and the kid was another smokescreen. Imagine that kid growing up with him for a Dad...

"Junior.. Be a love and fetch my latex t-shirt and my amyl nitrate.. Daddy's going clubbing!"

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very well summed up Major. Regarding Simon Cowell, I genuinely despair at the thought of all those gullible sheep that have made him a millionaire, hundreds of times over. 

These are the same fucking imbeciles that believe he really is straight and has relationships with women. All the women involved are paid to pretend, and the kid was another smokescreen. Imagine that kid growing up with him for a Dad...

"Junior.. Be a love and fetch my latex t-shirt and my amyl nitrate.. Daddy's going clubbing!"

Clubbing anywhere near Cheshire, you reckon?  

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Agreed Major C, probably why Epstein accidentally committed sucicide when the cameras were turned off. I'm sure the coroners report said he hung himself whilst overdosing and shooting himself in the head 20 times (took time to reload) 

Andys relationship with teenagers is an old one and the accidental bodies will keep popping up until we've all forgotten 

I'm betting his relations aren't keen on uncle Andy offering to babysit 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he's anything like his father, he'll only dine on white meat, so baby Archie is safe.

That kid is going to be raised as an 'African American', despite only having been licked with 12.5% of the tar brush. Virtually all mixed race cunts identify as black, irrespective of the fact that they're 90% white in some cases.

A bit like those yank morons who consider themselves to be 'Native American', because their great grandfather got splashed with blood as he was stamping on the heads of Navajo babies to save bullets. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That kid is going to be raised as an 'African American', despite only having been licked with only 12.5% of the tar brush. Virtually all mixed race cunts identify as black, irrespective of the fact that they're 90% white in some cases.

A bit like those yank morons who consider themselves to be 'Native American', because their great grandfather got splashed with blood as he was stamping on the heads of Navajo babies to save bullets. 

Many of the yanks are in part, of native lineage Eric.  You're forgetting about the rampant raping of native squaws by European conquerors in said village raids.  White domination was inevitable, as that is who controlled the gun powder, heavy artillery and guns 

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That kid is going to be raised as an 'African American', despite only having been licked with 12.5% of the tar brush.

Of course.

I can just about imagine the Royal Variety Show in 18 years time. No doubt young Archie will be performing an ensemble act to celebrate his miniscule, sooty heritage. First up, a bit of break dancing. Next, a rap battle with Paul Burrell, and finally, he'll stab and rape everybody in the front row.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course.

I can just about imagine the Royal Variety Show in 18 years time. No doubt young Archie will be performing an ensemble act to celebrate his miniscule, sooty heritage. First up, a bit of break dancing. Next, a rap battle with Paul Burrell, and finally, he'll stab and rape everybody in the front row.

Fucking quality. First thing that's made me laugh on here today.

I think it's safe to say. England is no longer itself. Not now that we have the royal palaces crawling with fat-arsed Detroit hoochie-mamas, slurring on gin 'n' juice as they fart on the Chippendale furniture and cackle maniacally at repeats of The Cosby Show on Liz's 70 inch Sony.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's safe to say. England is no longer itself. Not now that we have the royal palaces crawling with fat-arsed Detroit hoochie-mamas, slurring on gin 'n' juice as they fart on the Chippendale furniture and cackle maniacally at repeats of The Cosby Show on Liz's 70 inch Sony.

Here we go, the fucking left-wing pc brigade are out in force again 😠😠 

Eat your heart out, Bernard Manning. Bring back Love Thy Neighbour and the Robinsons golliwog 😄

• Like 3

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Eddie has just secured the contract to supply Halfords with marmalade nationwide. The whole thing stinks. Although putting his picture on the label was a deal clincher. 

I'm calling bullshit on that billy; every cunt knows he uses swarfega as his lube of choice when about to enter fatty, yet again. The marmalade is just a smoke screen for his human trafficking business 

• Like 1