CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rocketman

Neil

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm calling bullshit on that billy; every cunt knows he uses swarfega as his lube of choice when about to enter fatty, yet again. The marmalade is just a smoke screen for his human trafficking business 

“Good Golly”I think you may be on to something Stubs.

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:29, Eric Cuntman said:

Very well summed up Major. Regarding Simon Cowell, I genuinely despair at the thought of all those gullible sheep that have made him a millionaire, hundreds of times over. 

These are the same fucking imbeciles that believe he really is straight and has relationships with women. All the women involved are paid to pretend, and the kid was another smokescreen. Imagine that kid growing up with him for a Dad...

"Junior.. Be a love and fetch my latex t-shirt and my amyl nitrate.. Daddy's going clubbing!"

I dunno about Cowell being an iron Eric, but he's certainly on his own plateau of cuntishness. Personally I'd like to torture him with a blowtorch and Fenders favourite hammer. Regarding the fucking plankton that have lined his pockets I'd strongly advocate forced euthanasia, fuck em.

I won't have any of his grade a horse-shit creations on my TV, and any cunt who visits chez Major knows it's a Cowell free zone. In fact the only terrestrial telly I watch these days is the news. With the advent of smart devices there's no excuse.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous Content Removed

On 14/09/2019 at 16:09, Eddie said:

I liked the film, and in fact have bought tickets for the Reggie tour December 2020. Ape surely you like rocket man? 

True story, Elton John met me in 2005 outside a petrol station in Norwich shortly after performing a concert at Carrow Road. His driver was filling up his car and Elton and I exchanged a nod through the window.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

True story, Elton John met me in 2005 outside a petrol station in Norwich shortly after performing a concert at Carrow Road. His driver was filling up his car and Elton and I exchanged a nod through the window.

Oh wow! He sounds, like, really amazing and down to earth and stuff!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

did the petrol station have toilets Deco?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

https://metro.co.uk/video/naked-man-shouts-help-hes-got-sex-toy-stuck-him-1666904/?ito=vjs-link

I take it this was his chauffeur, Decs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He mentioned it on the Jonathan Woss show last year Decs. He said he was too shy to ask for your autograph.

• Like 1