Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Trumpton  Bacon

Cheerobics

Recommended Posts

Latest massive pile of steaming shit from Japan. 

Ok, as usual,  I'm just in from t'pub, whereupon I'm assaulted by this bollocks, along with leaping whales and business news from Singapore. 

Frank, will you please commit suicide in my behalf? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Latest massive pile of steaming shit from Japan. 

Ok, as usual,  I'm just in from t'pub, whereupon I'm assaulted by this bollocks, along with leaping whales and business news from Singapore. 

Frank, will you please commit suicide in my behalf? 

What the actual fuck is this about Bugsy? (I only gave it a like for the last bit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the actual fuck is this about Bugsy? (I only gave it a like for the last bit)

It's some inane shit on the beeb news telly channel, I can't link to it yet, cos I think it might be a after boozing broadcast and I can't find a link yet. Soz.

Regards.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's some inane shit on the beeb news telly channel, I can't link to it yet, cos I think it might be a after boozing broadcast and I can't find a link yet. Soz.

Regards.  

 

 

 

 

Not to worry. I googled it. 

Elderly people, doing American football style cheerleading routines, with Pom-Poms and wearing pink clothing. 

Judgetwerp will be 'on it like a car bonnet'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to worry. I googled it. 

Elderly people, doing American football style cheerleading routines, with Pom-Poms and wearing pink clothing. 

Judgetwerp will be 'on it like a car bonnet'.

Think that about sums it up.  Right,  I'm off to cheer up Ms. Bacon, the depressed dirty old cow. (Late as it is).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to do everything around here, although I draw the line at "cheering up" Ms. Bacon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-49595000/age-is-just-a-number-for-senior-cheerobics-team

Always good to see that our licence fees are being well spent in the race to the bottom.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2019 at 21:13, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to worry. I googled it. 

Elderly people, doing American football style cheerleading routines, with Pom-Poms and wearing pink clothing. 

Judgetwerp will be 'on it like a car bonnet'.

Just imagine Her Majesty performing a Toni Basil routine in soiled Tenas.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just imagine Her Majesty performing a Toni Basil routine in soiled Tenas.  

When 'Mickey' was first released, I thought Toni Basil was about 19. I think she was in her mid to late thirties. Seemed a bit of a weird one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

When 'Mickey' was first released, I thought Toni Basil was about 19. I think she was in her mid to late thirties. Seemed a bit of a weird one.

I have nightmares the cunt will "remaster" the original and make a new video.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I have nightmares the cunt will "remaster" the original and make a new video.  

I think she's a proper freak now. Last I heard she was some mental old hippie hag, dancing some ethnic bollocks with 'African Americans', and trying to be down with da kids. 

I hope she's dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she's a proper freak now. Last I heard she was some mental old hippie hag, dancing some ethnic bollocks with 'African Americans', and trying to be down with da kids. 

I hope she's dead.

I hope the ancient fucking cunts doing this shit die with her!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...