CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheerobics

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Latest massive pile of steaming shit from Japan. 

Ok, as usual,  I'm just in from t'pub, whereupon I'm assaulted by this bollocks, along with leaping whales and business news from Singapore. 

Frank, will you please commit suicide in my behalf? 

5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Latest massive pile of steaming shit from Japan. 

Ok, as usual,  I'm just in from t'pub, whereupon I'm assaulted by this bollocks, along with leaping whales and business news from Singapore. 

Frank, will you please commit suicide in my behalf? 

What the actual fuck is this about Bugsy? (I only gave it a like for the last bit)

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the actual fuck is this about Bugsy? (I only gave it a like for the last bit)

It's some inane shit on the beeb news telly channel, I can't link to it yet, cos I think it might be a after boozing broadcast and I can't find a link yet. Soz.

Regards.  

17 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's some inane shit on the beeb news telly channel, I can't link to it yet, cos I think it might be a after boozing broadcast and I can't find a link yet. Soz.

Regards.  

Not to worry. I googled it. 

Elderly people, doing American football style cheerleading routines, with Pom-Poms and wearing pink clothing. 

Judgetwerp will be 'on it like a car bonnet'.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Elderly people, doing American football style cheerleading routines, with Pom-Poms and wearing pink clothing. 

Think that about sums it up.  Right,  I'm off to cheer up Ms. Bacon, the depressed dirty old cow. (Late as it is).

I have to do everything around here, although I draw the line at "cheering up" Ms. Bacon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-49595000/age-is-just-a-number-for-senior-cheerobics-team

Always good to see that our licence fees are being well spent in the race to the bottom.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 08/09/2019 at 21:13, Eric Cuntman said:

Just imagine Her Majesty performing a Toni Basil routine in soiled Tenas.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

When 'Mickey' was first released, I thought Toni Basil was about 19. I think she was in her mid to late thirties. Seemed a bit of a weird one.

I have nightmares the cunt will "remaster" the original and make a new video.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I have nightmares the cunt will "remaster" the original and make a new video.  

I think she's a proper freak now. Last I heard she was some mental old hippie hag, dancing some ethnic bollocks with 'African Americans', and trying to be down with da kids. 

I hope she's dead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she's a proper freak now. Last I heard she was some mental old hippie hag, dancing some ethnic bollocks with 'African Americans', and trying to be down with da kids. 

I hope she's dead.

I hope the ancient fucking cunts doing this shit die with her!