CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ben Wadey

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Ben is, apparently, the “story editor” on the classic brainwashing soap, Eastbenders. He has been “teasing us “ so I read, with the possibility that a bisexual character will be introduced into this classic drama. Is this going to be a new character or is one of the gay incumbents suddenly going to develop a hankering for the opposite sex? 

Given the political agenda of the BBC it is obviously not possible for a bumbandit to suddenly have a desire for pussy or a lezza to crave a bit of cock. Oh no, we’re not fucking having any of that crap. We all know this new character will be straight as fuck, probably be “bigoted” against the benders and suddenly turn as gay as Eddie Izzard at a remoaner demo.

It’s only natural innit? Well, according to the fucking BBC anyway.

It's bollocks innit?

The number of black characters in 18th Century Cornwall (Poldark) and 19th Century London (Ripper Street) only to be buttressed by the woke principles of the heroic lead characters against the nasty racist (i.e. entirely in keeping with the mores of the time) villains.

We've had a white muslim convert in Eastenders (Islam being refered to as the religion of peace, obviously), so keep ticking those boxes boys....oh and girls.....oh not forgetting trans-gender and 'women with penises'... and .....hey, it's getting a bit crowded in there isn't it?

51 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's bollocks innit?

The number of black characters in 18th Century Cornwall (Poldark) and 19th Century London (Ripper Street) only to be buttressed by the woke principles of the heroic lead characters against the nasty racist (i.e. entirely in keeping with the mores of the time) villains.

We've had a white muslim convert in Eastenders (Islam being refered to as the religion of peace, obviously), so keep ticking those boxes boys....oh and girls.....oh not forgetting trans-gender and 'women with penises'... and .....hey, it's getting a bit crowded in there isn't it?

It does rather pale into insignificance,  when comparing it to the cast of Cunts Corner.  Here we have a skinny, AIDS riddled homo, a disabled drunken cunt from Norfolk, a syringe obsessed twat who thinks he's Shipman, a resident pikey, Eddie who keeps changing his colour, and several cross dressers/trannies. Add to this a fucking Frenchman who shags geese. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It does rather pale into insignificance,  when comparing it to the cast of Cunts Corner.  Here we have a skinny, AIDS riddled homo, a disabled drunken cunt from Norfolk, a syringe obsessed twat who thinks he's Shipman, a resident pikey, Eddie who keeps changing his colour, and several cross dressers/trannies. Add to this a fucking Frenchman who fucks geese. 

NO SURRENDER !

🧨🧨🧨

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It does rather pale into insignificance,  when comparing it to the cast of Cunts Corner.  Here we have a skinny, AIDS riddled homo, a disabled drunken cunt from Norfolk, a syringe obsessed twat who thinks he's Shipman, a resident pikey, Eddie who keeps changing his colour, and several cross dressers/trannies. Add to this a fucking Frenchman who shags geese. 

One day they'll write a film about us - and Ron Jeremy will play me (a hairy little fat bloke with a cock the size of Somerset)

Cheese it you rebels!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You forgot the Welsh and English cunts with Murphy as a surname.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ben is, apparently, the “story editor” on the classic brainwashing soap, Eastbenders. He has been “teasing us “ so I read, with the possibility that a bisexual character will be introduced into this classic drama. Is this going to be a new character or is one of the gay incumbents suddenly going to develop a hankering for the opposite sex? 

Given the political agenda of the BBC it is obviously not possible for a bumbandit to suddenly have a desire for pussy or a lezza to crave a bit of cock. Oh no, we’re not fucking having any of that crap. We all know this new character will be straight as fuck, probably be “bigoted” against the benders and suddenly turn as gay as Eddie Izzard at a remoaner demo.

Sharon will surely develop a sudden urge to go down on Big Mo. 

I reckon there's a competition between Corrie and Eastenders as to who has the most gays. I think Corrie is in the lead.

Eastenders: Ben, the fat girl with the fat mum, the woman from the pub

Corrie: the mincing loud one from the factory, Kevin Webster's daughter who's been with the solicitor, the two Asian women (although one got crushed to death in the factory), the vicar. Anymore?

So that makes it Corrie 5 Eastenders 3. 

Anymore?

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon there's a competition between Corrie and Eastenders as to who has the most gays. I think Corrie is in the lead.

Corrie: the mincing loud one from the factory, Kevin Webster's daughter who's been with the solicitor, the two Asian women (although one got crushed to death in the factory), the vicar. Anymore?

Anymore?

Wellard

Wasn't he once caught sniffing another dogs' cobblers? 

Dead giveaway that, surprised you didn't spot it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anymore?

Fucking Emmerdale. Zoe Tate, first lesbian kiss 1993.  30% Asian cast,  black and white arse bandits.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Eastenders is completely unrealistic. Why, just the other day I swear I saw some white people in it, and it's been over a year now since the last stabbing.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anymore?

I haven't watched any of that shit for ages, there was one in Emmerdale, and he had a boyfriend, but the boyfriend died of bad AIDS. Which was nice.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't watched any of that shit for ages, there was one in Emmerdale, and he had a boyfriend, but the boyfriend died of bad AIDS. Which was nice.

It's just on in my house. I couldn't tell you the story lines as it's just stagnant. Theres not much on that I can be asked to watch. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's just on in my house. I couldn't tell you the story lines as it's just stagnant. Theres not much on that I can be asked to watch. 

It's fucking dismal. Even the channels you pay Sky a fortune for, show nothing but crap. I'm working my way through the first 7 seasons of the X Files. I'd forgotten what a perfect creature Gillian Anderson was in the 90s.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Eastenders and other vile soap offerings set the moral and spiritual compasses of the masses.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I feel left out...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fucking dismal. Even the channels you pay Sky a fortune for, show nothing but crap. I'm working my way through the first 7 seasons of the X Files. I'd forgotten what a perfect creature Gillian Anderson was in the 90s.

Never been interested in that. Can't stand US cop shows. Watching things like NCIS, CSI and the worst, Criminal Minds just get me angry. Criminal Minds is the worst because that fat blonde computer expert makes me want to kick the fucking screen in.