CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick cunts who cause queues.

Major Cunt

So I'm on route to Bristol via train and the ticket dispenser ain't working so I join the queue for the cashier. I've had a slight result as though both kiosks are serving punters I'm head of the line. Anyways 1 minute goes by then about 5 by this time I've pulled an earphone out, and am trying to fathom the holdup hearing the conversation.

One punters a middle aged Polak bird and the others an overweight northern coffin dodger. Both have received information on train times and changes on about 5 separate occasions, but there still asking the same inane questions, it just ain't registering. Now by the time these 2 fucking morons are satisfied the queues about 15 people.

I was seriously tempted at one point to tell the cashier to just print of the info while cunting of these pair of mongs

Fortunately I didn't miss my train but that ain't the point. Fucking idiots.

• Like 1

Cunts who don't figure out what you're telling them after the 3rd attempt should be treated like a fuclkng retard and ejected from the setting. The worst in my experience are the supposedly educated middle class cunts who who I find myself having to repeat myself over and over again. "Take one of these twice a day before meals. Sorry? Just before a meal. No, not 1 to 2 hours before a meal, just before. One twice a day. No not two, one twice a day. Yes, before meals. Er.....yes before breakfast if you like. Well before lunch then. Supper? Yes if you like.......etc....etc."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cunts who don't figure out what you're telling them after the 3rd attempt should be treated like a fuclkng retard and ejected from the setting. The worst in my experience are the supposedly educated middle class cunts who who I find myself having to repeat myself over and over again. "Take one of these twice a day before meals. Sorry? Just before a meal. No, not 1 to 2 hours before a meal, just before. One twice a day. No not two, one twice a day. Yes, before meals. Er.....yes before breakfast if you like. Well before lunch then. Supper? Yes if you like.......etc....etc."

I didn't know dealing ecstasy was so complicated.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes but it’s all worth it for the moment you hand them the FP10 for Proctosedyl and tell them they can shove it up their arse. “What, the prescription?”. I knew of a man who did just that, imagining than an oblong of green paper was a cure for his Farmers. 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have one pill that I have to take every day .. a real pain popping the pill then spitting out again to take again the next day.

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I always find these spasticated trails when i'm visiting the bank, these bastards are always in the way when i'm trying to rob the fucking cunts.

just isn't like the good old days.

I've always found discharging a sawn-off shotgun into the false ceiling livens the cunts up, Fends.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So I'm on route to Bristol via train and the ticket dispenser ain't working so I join the queue for the cashier. I've had a slight result as though both kiosks are serving punters I'm head of the line. Anyways 1 minute goes by then about 5 by this time I've pulled an earphone out, and am trying to fathom the holdup hearing the conversation.

One punters a middle aged Polak bird and the others an overweight northern coffin dodger. Both have received information on train times and changes on about 5 separate occasions, but there still asking the same inane questions, it just ain't registering. Now by the time these 2 fucking morons are satisfied the queues about 15 people.

I was seriously tempted at one point to tell the cashier to just print of the info while cunting of these pair of mongs

It looks like you had plenty of time on your hands then.

Shame you didn’t use it to craft a properly punctuated and spelled missive.

I had to read it in Downs Syndrome so it made sense.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've always found discharging a sawn-off shotgun into the false ceiling livens the cunts up, Fends.

Are you 'Big vern' from Essex? If you are my brother asked me to remind you the Jag's ready for collection. Re-spray and new plates as requested. Pssst! You ain't seen me, right? 

• Like 1

On 11/09/2019 at 14:06, Major Cunt said:

Absolutely rubbish. 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

An ounce of rock salt in the leg is more fun. Lots of screaming, a bit of blood, and no serious damage. And the cunt dines out on the story for the next 30 years. Win win.

• Like 1