CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick cunts who cause queues.

Major Cunt

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't act. I react. What do you expect me to do with all this fucking shit?

With Eric reciting one-liners from UK Gold each and every night, and Fender and Ape topping the leaderboard, there’s nothing here for you. 

Why don’t you try a little discipline and fuck off forever?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

With Eric reciting one-liners from UK Gold each and every night, and Fender and Ape topping the leaderboard, there’s nothing here for you. 

Oh the irony Francis. Why don't you follow your own advice and fuck off, or start entertaining the faithful.

Banjo strumming, Willie Nelson-esque cunt.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

When was the last time you said or did anything provocatively entertaining enough to get banned? I  make it well over 18 months. 

When people are constantly saying that you've been utterly bollocks for years, you should ask yourself what changed. 

Apple-shining, short trousered teacher's fucking pet.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When was the last time you said or did anything provocatively entertaining enough to get banned? I  make it well over 18 months. 

When people are constantly saying that you've been utterly bollocks for years, you should ask yourself what changed. 

Better. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He doesn't do 'entertaining'. While we're out there putting arses in seats, he's lurking around behind the scenes like some sinister, stage-door Johnny. Queens always get jaded and bitchy when their looks have gone to seed.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank you really need to have a think about your exit strategy. Why not fuck off now with a little bit of dignity and a few good memories of when you were ‘somebody’. The longer you continue with this futile comeback the more despised you become. Imagine Charlie Chaplin was still on the tv every night, refusing to admit to himself that he wasn’t funny anymore. Sad but very very annoying. Hang up your espadrilles and quit while you can still support yourself on those spaghetti legs. You’re  not Bruce Forsyth mate. You’re more Fiona Bruce.

It’s time to say goodnight and goodbye.

And Fuck Off.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He doesn't do 'entertaining'. While we're out there putting arses in seats, he's lurking around behind the scenes like some sinister, stage-door Johnny. Queens always get jaded and bitchy when their looks have gone to seed.

Side-Show Frank. Every theatre is haunted by a resident macoroni, wig-wearing, Beau Brummel faggot cunt with delusions of artistic grandeur.

I'd wager from the look of the recent picture of his vestigial legs, that the cause of death was spontaneous combustion, triggered by the heat of the friction burns on his Just William knees as he was fucked bloody by an Othello understudy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Side-Show Frank. Every theatre is haunted by a resident macoroni, wig-wearing, Beau Brummel faggot cunt with delusions of artistic grandeur.

I'd wager from the look of the recent picture of his vestigial legs, that the cause of death was spontaneous combustion, triggered by the heat of the friction burns on his Just William knees as he was fucked bloody by an Othello understudy.

Frank is the Walter Plinge of cunts corner 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Remember the Metz 'Judder-man'?

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His looks may be faded but his extensive, moth-riddled Sloanesque wardrobe reminds him that deep inside, he is still the same vain, insecure, petty poof he has always been. 

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

No fantasy Punky, i will upload a picture for you in the gallery, haven't decided which one to mash your tiny brains in with yet.

Personally I'd recommend a toffee hammer, Fends. What with late stage syphilis causing lesions on his cranium, it would surely be no harder than cracking a boiled egg.