CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yanks with Planes

White Cunt

I will be stating the obvious - Yanks should not be allowed to fly anything more complicated than a kite - with relevant supervision and regular equipment inspections. Anything above that is plainly asking for trouble.

On the plus side - a few brown parcels dropped by the flying shell suit commando, must have raised a few brows in the dean town .

10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I will be stating the obvious - Yanks should not be allowed to fly anything more complicated than a kite - with relevant supervision and regular equipment inspections. Anything above that is plainly asking for trouble.

On the plus side - a few brown parcels dropped by the flying shell suit commando, must have raised a few brows in the dean town .

What’s the thinking behind this, WC? Are you showing out?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Off topic.Reported.

Yanks and planes was the title.

Your days are numbered here turtle brain..

lol.

Punk use your loaf. Whitey's referring to half-cast (brown parcels) Mel Appleby who sadly died (shell suit commando) at the tender age of 24. Get fresh at the weekend.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punk use your loaf. Whitey's referring to half-cast (brown parcels) Mel Appleby who sadly died (shell suit commando) at the tender age of 24. Get fresh at the weekend.

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s bollocks on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s shit on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

No. Franks original response to WC contained a lyric from a song by Mel & Kim. One of whom died young. I replied with another lyric, and Frank took the opportunity to drag out the cancer references for the twentieth time in 3 years. I wonder how he feels it's going for him this time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s shit on this thread. 

Well, the cuntman picked it up very early, but I suppose we are of a similar age. It's actually a very clever play on words combining the state of this fucking country, 80's pop music, and the idiot Salty Piss Flap. 

6 reds and 6 pinks after a free ball, in-off on the final pink = ?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Franks original response to WC contained a lyric from a song by Mel & Kim. One of whom died young. I replied with another lyric, and Frank took the opportunity to drag out the cancer references for the twentieth time in 3 years. I wonder how he feels it's going for him this time.

Reliving past glories of days gone by.

I can picture him now, dancing around his man bag to the Birdy Song at his local Reflex club, reminiscing about how a Pina Colada used to cost two and six.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Reliving past glories of days gone by.

I can picture him now, dancing around his man bag to the Birdy Song at his local Reflex club, reminiscing about how a Pina Colada used to cost two and six.

You're very rusty, Decimus. I won't tell you again.. less is more.

Grow up.