Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
White Cunt

Yanks with Planes

Recommended Posts

I will be stating the obvious - Yanks should not be allowed to fly anything more complicated than a kite - with relevant supervision and regular equipment inspections. Anything above that is plainly asking for trouble.

On the plus side - a few brown parcels dropped by the flying shell suit commando, must have raised a few brows in the dean town .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I will be stating the obvious - Yanks should not be allowed to fly anything more complicated than a kite - with relevant supervision and regular equipment inspections. Anything above that is plainly asking for trouble.

On the plus side - a few brown parcels dropped by the flying shell suit commando, must have raised a few brows in the dean town .

 

What’s the thinking behind this, WC? Are you showing out?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

She died young, didn’t she? Yeah. Shame. 

Why don’t you join her Frank?

You know it makes sense.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2019 at 16:56, Frank said:

What’s the thinking behind this, WC? Are you showing out?

Fear it not, Frank. You wear the crown. Always. You changed my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This nomination isn't quite on a par with "RAV4", but it's certainly in the fucking ballpark.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More cryptic shit from Frankenstein instead of addressing the topic.

Reported.

Change your fucking avatar, I won't warn you again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Off topic.Reported.

Yanks and planes was the title.

Your days are numbered here turtle brain..

lol.

 

 

How about that Eddie Rickenbacker eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Off topic.Reported.

Yanks and planes was the title.

Your days are numbered here turtle brain..

lol.

 

 

Punk use your loaf. Whitey's referring to half-cast (brown parcels) Mel Appleby who sadly died (shell suit commando) at the tender age of 24. Get fresh at the weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punk use your loaf. Whitey's referring to half-cast (brown parcels) Mel Appleby who sadly died (shell suit commando) at the tender age of 24. Get fresh at the weekend.

Frank goes to Hollywood...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punk use your loaf. Whitey's referring to half-cast (brown parcels) Mel Appleby who sadly died (shell suit commando) at the tender age of 24. Get fresh at the weekend.

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s bollocks on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s shit on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

No. Franks original response to WC contained a lyric from a song by Mel & Kim. One of whom died young. I replied with another lyric, and Frank took the opportunity to drag out the cancer references for the twentieth time in 3 years. I wonder how he feels it's going for him this time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s shit on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

Well, the cuntman picked it up very early, but I suppose we are of a similar age. It's actually a very clever play on words combining the state of this fucking country, 80's pop music, and the idiot Salty Piss Flap. 

6 reds and 6 pinks after a free ball, in-off on the final pink = ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Franks original response to WC contained a lyric from a song by Mel & Kim. One of whom died young. I replied with another lyric, and Frank took the opportunity to drag out the cancer references for the twentieth time in 3 years. I wonder how he feels it's going for him this time.

Reliving past glories of days gone by.

I can picture him now, dancing around his man bag to the Birdy Song at his local Reflex club, reminiscing about how a Pina Colada used to cost two and six.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Decimus said:

Reliving past glories of days gone by.

I can picture him now, dancing around his man bag to the Birdy Song at his local Reflex club, reminiscing about how a Pina Colada used to cost two and six.

You're very rusty, Decimus. I won't tell you again.. less is more.

Grow up.

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...