CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yanks with Planes

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reliving past glories of days gone by.

I can picture him now, dancing around his man bag to the Birdy Song at his local Reflex club, reminiscing about how a Pina Colada used to cost two and six.

And some nicotine stained geriatric wandering about with a Frank Sinatra CD and a snooker cue, cock hanging out, screaming; "who's nicked my Old Holborn!"

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And some nicotine stained geriatric wandering about with a Frank Sinatra CD and a snooker cue, cock hanging out, screaming; "who's nicked my Old Holborn!"

I hope the bewildered old cunt is dead, rotting in his gravy-stained, second-hand blue polo shirt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hope the bewildered old cunt is dead, rotting in his gravy-stained, second-hand blue polo shirt.

Reported.

Mrs R, Eric has referred to my father, and I'm fine with that. However, Decimus' post is not only upsetting, it's fucking disgusting. I've never felt the need to report a fellow member before, but I think the boy is quite simply out of control.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Reported.

Mrs R, Eric has referred to my father, and I'm fine with that. However, Decimus' post is not only upsetting, it's fucking disgusting. I've never felt the been to report a fellow member before, but. think the boy is quite simply out of control.

You can't expect to shoehorn some fat, black cab driving cunt into one of your Godawful fucking videos and avoid everybody wishing that he was dead.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can't expect to shoehorn some fat, black cab driving cunt into one of your Godawful fucking videos and avoid everybody wishing that he was dead.

Anybody can wish what they like. It’s another thing saying it. You make me sick. Fuck you. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Anybody can wish what they like. It’s another thing saying it. You make me sick. Fuck you. 

Fuck off, Frank. Your old man is Mitch-lite. Beside having children with respective eating disorders and failing The Knowledge six times, neither of the fat old cunts can hold a swinging tune.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Reported.

Mrs R, Eric has referred to my father, and I'm fine with that. However, Decimus' post is not only upsetting, it's fucking disgusting. I've never felt the need to report a fellow member before, but I think the boy is quite simply out of control.

Send her a PM if you’re seriously complaining, otherwise shut the fuck up. If you can find time in between wallowing in self-pity, have a look through the back catalogue of similarly unpleasant comments you’ve made about other members or their relatives. Hypocrite wanker.

Edited by Ape
Fuck off Pen, you disgusting old hag.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Send her a PM if you’re seriously complaining, otherwise shut the fuck up. If you can find time in between wallowing in self-pity, have a look through the back catalogue of similarly unpleasant comments you’ve made about other members or their relatives. Hypocrite wanker.

Ape, I've accumulated 43 Warning Points and had numerous bans over the years.. some for over 6 months. I've learnt my lesson and paid my dues. Anything else you have to say on the matter can wait until the weekend... 

Just now, Frank said:

Ape, I've accumulated 43 Warning Points and had numerous bans over the years.. some for over 6 months. I've learnt my lesson and paid my dues. Anything you else you have to say on the matter can wait until the weekend... 

OK, it’s a date. I’ve already told you I’m away this weekend - will you be coming to my mother’s house? My brothers and I will be only too happy to meet you! 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Frank. Your old man is Mitch-lite. Beside having children with respective eating disorders and failing The Knowledge six times, neither of the fat old cunts can hold a swinging tune.

The old boy bears more than a passing resemblance to John, the landlord of the Winchester in 'Shaun of The Dead'.