CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yanks with Planes

White Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve

Frank, I've wanted you and your entire family line exterminated for years.  I hope that clears any confusion you might have about your place in this world.  

Die immediately, you worthless waste of life.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Franks better than you

Sadly, no...he isn't!  If you took a small group of the very WORST people the world has to offer....Frank would measure up short to them, as well.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know he isn’t. I was just responding to the fowl fiddlers name calling. French cunt.

I have conveniently categorized Eddie as the very worst this site has to offer.  Makes Frank look positively glowing intellectually speaking!  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have conveniently categorized Eddie as the very worst this site has to offer.  Makes Frank look positively glowing intellectually speaking!  

But Franks physical deficiencies, on top of his IQ of -57 put him in a league of his own. He would struggle to even fulfil the physical requirements for a Paralympic trial.

On 12/09/2019 at 20:15, Decimus said:

I've had to intensively google half of your nostalgic rewind the 80s bollocks on this thread. 

Is WCs nomination a load of incomprehensible fucking shit, or a clever allegory that only old cunts with a shit taste in music can understand?

It’s readers’ digest for old white cunts. 

• Like 1