CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think everybody notices it. Young people today, despite the angst about the gig economy, student fees, cost of housing etc, have an easy life compared to young people just a few decades ago. Also they did not have a channel i.e  t'internet tp self-publicise the vacuous and the frivolous. 

The pits have closed. Phone boxes got removed.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And how does being a white heterosexual male have to do with "sense of entitlement"?

If I didn't know any better, Roops I'd say you've just wandered in to stir up shit over @Eric Cuntman's entirely satirical comment...

Almost like you're feeling some strong sort of emotional attachment towards your fellow sex when they aren't being taken as seriously as you think they should be... there's a word for that sort of logic, but it escapes me right now... right on the tip of my tongue, too.

Come on now, Eric's comment has been oft repeated on The Corner in one form or another.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's what might reasonably be described as a chasm, between entitlement and marginalisation. You know exactly what I mean. But I appreciate that you have to play devils advocate to balance the debate.

Obviously women have become less marginalised, but as ever when dealing with balance, some men are going to lose out - inevitable with gender pay differentials being eroded and glass ceilings being smashed. Part of the problem was that some realignment was bought about by positive discrimination which is manifestly unfair.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think everybody notices it. Young people today, despite the angst about the gig economy, student fees, cost of housing etc, have an easy life compared to young people just a few decades ago. Also they did not have a channel i.e  t'internet tp self-publicise the vacuous and the frivolous. 

Not sure what rock you're living under, but there is many young people who don't have easy life's and just like folk from decades ago are struggling to make ends meet. I know personally and meet many youngsters struggling with every day life, they work damn hard as well.

The only excuse i can find for the results in the video is media control and mass brain-washing off the scales. Simple really when you think about it, target the young and you will control the future without resistance.

But what do i know as i'm just a dumb decorator.

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not sure what rock you're living under, but there is many young people who don't have easy life's and just like folk from decades ago are struggling to make ends meet. I know personally and meet many youngsters struggling with every day life, they work damn hard as well.

The only excuse i can find for the results in the video is media control and mass brain-washing off the scales. Simple really when you think about it, target the young and you will control the future without resistance.

Would you say Dulux is better than Leyland? I myself always use Crown.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Life is a struggle for young families and I guess it will always be. Sacrifices have to be made but one of the problems of Instant communication in which everybody has access to creating content is that false perspectives are made. Social influencers who seemingly have everything make it look easy. Older people know it is not. Large corporations are also partly to blame. Witness Apple's marketing strategy which has transformed a piece of common tech into an overpriced fashion item.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Life is a struggle for young families and I guess it will always be. Sacrifices have to be made but one of the problems of Instant communication in which everybody has access to creating content is that false perspectives are made. Social influencers who seemingly have everything make it look easy. Older people know it is not. Large corporations are also partly to blame. Witness Apple's marketing strategy which has made a piece of common tech into an overpriced fashion item.

I blame Steve Jobs. Just as women were getting to grips with the steam iron and the vacuum cleaner, the fucking Apple cunts throw a curve ball at them..... fucking I pod wankers.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Social engineering. Plain and simple. Whitey is too uppity to work for a pittance and live with twenty other cunts in a three bedroom council house, so the corporations and the government hate him, the corporations because he's too expensive and the government because he's too expensive and he keeps pressuring them to spend the money they take from him on silly things like affordable housing.

Enter Abdul, strong and fit because he spent his childhood killing Russians and roaming desert war zones, and happy to settle for anything that's given to him because at least it beats stepping on a discarded IED on the way to his morning shit every day. The cunt will work for pennies and bread crusts and sleep in on the floor of an unheated flat with five of his kinsmen without complaint.

All they have to do is feminise Whitey and distract him with shiny objects whilst Abdul out breeds him then they've got their perfect cheap labour force and easily satisfied "multicultural" population. And any cunt who disagrees is a racist or Islamophobic - in fact, fuck it! Let's just make them the same thing to streamline the process!

What's that? Abdul likes Sharia Law? I'm sure its just a phase...

What's that? Abdul makes his wife dress like a ninja? Well its a different culture and all... at least he's cheap...

What's that? Abdul just walked into a crowded arena and blew himself up? Oh... well fuck, just make sure Whitey keeps being told they're not all like that...

What's that? Abdul is knocking at the doors of Parliament with all of his mates holding AK's and declaring a new Islamic State? Oh fuck! Where's Whitey?!

Oh FUCK... WE'RE WHITEY!

MeaslySimplisticKiskadee-small.gif

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Social engineering. Plain and simple. Whitey is too uppity to work for a pittance and live with twenty other cunts in a three bedroom council house, so the corporations and the government hate him, the corporations because he's too expensive and the government because he's too expensive and he keeps pressuring them to spend the money they take from him on silly things like affordable housing.

Enter Abdul, strong and fit because he spent his childhood killing Russians and roaming desert war zones, and happy to settle for anything that's given to him because at least it beats stepping on a discarded IED on the way to his morning shit every day. The cunt will work for pennies and bread crusts and sleep in on the floor of an unheated flat with five of his kinsmen without complaint.

All they have to do is feminise Whitey and distract him with shiny objects whilst Abdul out breeds him then they've got their perfect cheap labour force and easily satisfied "multicultural" population. And any cunt who disagrees is a racist or Islamophobic - in fact, fuck it! Let's just make them the same thing to streamline the process!

What's that? Abdul makes his wife dress like a ninja? Well its a different culture and all... at least he's cheap...

What's that? Abdul just walked into a crowded arena and blew himself up? Oh... well fuck, just make sure Whitey keeps being told they're not all like that...

What's that? Abdul is knocking at the doors of Parliament with all of his mates holding AK's and declaring a new Islamic State? Oh fuck! Where's Whitey?!

Oh FUCK... WE'RE WHITEY!

This is fucking brilliant. If I had any likes left, I would ejaculate them all over this post. It's inspired me so much, I might go out and kill someone tomorrow. Obviously a darkie.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

A decorator? I've got a flaky drainpipe. Should I have it stripped or just paint the fucker? 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is fucking brilliant. If I had any likes left, I would ejaculate them all over this post. It's inspired me so much, I might go out and kill someone tomorrow. Obviously a darkie.

Tomorrow is going to be cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Unless you plan on getting up early  Eric you would be well advised to leave all that until Sunday. (Sunny all day) Come on mate. You don’t want your last day of freedom to be grey and miserable.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh FUCK... WE'RE WHITEY!

Class A rant RK...you sure you're not related to judge ?