CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is fucking brilliant. If I had any likes left, I would ejaculate them all over this post. It's inspired me so much, I might go out and kill someone tomorrow. Obviously a darkie.

That racist, you islamophobe.

I think i will join you, where should we meet, you bring the knives and i will bring the hammers.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I could tell you but then i would have to kill you...sorry billy Mick Taylor took over then. 

Dulux trade, never liked Leyland to be honest, always found it a bit childish.

I love Mick. Give him my regards. Tell him I've FedEx'd the plasma packs. Universal donor of course. 

Gotta keep those pesky victims alive to ensure maximum suffering.

13 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Class A rant RK...you sure you're not related to judge ?

Me and Judge tend to agree with one another when it comes to what a shit hole this country is turning into, if not much else. The whole big feud is between him and Eric, I just occasionally take the piss out of both sides for fun and profit.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Me and Judge tend to agree with one another when it comes to what a shit hole this country is turning into, if not much else. The whole big feud is between him and Eric, I just occasionally take the piss out of both sides for fun and profit.

Judge is well informed on such matters, i for one get where he is coming from, probably because i live in the same area as him....but what a miserable old cunt he is.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Judge is well informed on such matters, i for one get where he is coming from, probably because i live in the same area as him....but what a miserable old cunt he is.

That’s probably the nicest thing anyone has said about Judge recently. I disagree though. The judiciary are not fair game and should be respected. In my humble opinion.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And the irony is.. I don't even know how it started. I don't even dislike Judge. But for some reason he has hated me from the get-go. 

I always assumed he was prejudiced against cunts who actually put it on the line and signed up to C18.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the irony is.. I don't even know how it started. I don't even dislike Judge. But for some reason he has hated me from the get-go. 

I always assumed he was prejudiced against cunts who actually put it on the line and signed up to C18.

Well, like I say I get along with him, so that can't be the problem either...

SnuhdwY.gif

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carryout and the classic chicken shish (no chips or chilli sauce thanks Abdul, don’t anyone say I don’t do my bit for illegal immigration) and I have to read this brilliant nomination!

What the fuck is going on? What happened to “Cunts who sneeze too much” and “Cunts who stop in the middle of zebra crossings to tie their shoelaces?”

Anyway, it is Trans Pride in London this weekend. I’m imagining myself like Malcolm McDowell in the film (not movie) “IF” perched on some rooftop and armed to the fucking teeth. I am lobbing grenades and spraying bullets into the fleeing degenerates below. I can see the bullets pumping into their prostrate bodies and the blood flying out as I make sure they are well and truly dead. You should see the joy on my face!

See what you have done to me you cunts? My private “hate thoughts” have turned into public “hate speech”. I’m in fucking trouble now.

You might see me on the TV news. I’ll be the cunt they keep referring to as........ real name, Stephen Yaxley-Ringo Starr.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not lying, i will issue a like as soon as i am able to.

Probably be tomorrow afternoon. fucking stupid admin only gives you ten per day.

Erics ‘Like Magnet’ is an unstoppable force. Crumbs are all that’s left for us mortals. That’s not  in any way saying he doesn’t deserve them. He has mastered the honourable art of ‘Like mining’

Credit where it’s due.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carryout and the classic chicken shish (no chips or chilli sauce thanks Abdul, don’t anyone say I don’t do my bit for illegal immigration) and I have to read this brilliant nomination!

What the fuck is going on? What happened to “Cunts who sneeze too much” and “Cunts who stop in the middle of zebra crossings to tie their shoelaces?”

Anyway, it is Trans Pride in London this weekend. I’m imagining myself like Malcolm McDowell in the film (not movie) “IF” perched on some rooftop and armed to the fucking teeth. I am lobbing grenades and spraying bullets into the fleeing degenerates below. I can see the bullets pumping into their prostrate bodies and the blood flying out as I make sure they are well and truly dead. You should see the joy on my face!

See what you have done to me you cunts? My private “hate thoughts” have turned into public “hate speech”. I’m in fucking trouble now.

You might see me on the TV news. I’ll be the cunt they keep referring to as........ real name, Stephen Yaxley-Ringo Starr.

Will you be voting Lib Dem or Green Party Judge?

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well, like I say I get along with him, so that can't be the problem either...

SnuhdwY.gif

I really hate running out of likes. 

He was the only thing worth watching in 'Inglogubiossistic bandoleros'.

Ridiculous. How the fuck would a darkie get a job as a projectionist in Nazi occupied Paris? 

PC, apologist, Tarantino horsewank.

'Django Unchained'  black=good  White=Bad. 

Populist appeasing cunt should have quit after 'Jackie Brown'.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously women have become less marginalised, but as ever when dealing with balance, some men are going to lose out - inevitable with gender pay differentials being eroded and glass ceilings being smashed. Part of the problem was that some realignment was bought about by positive discrimination which is manifestly unfair.

Read this back when you're sober. It's utter bollocks. 9.87 out of 10 for boring the hell out of people. Carry on.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Erics ‘Like Magnet’ is an unstoppable force. Crumbs are all that’s left for us mortals. That’s not  in any way saying he doesn’t deserve them. He has mastered the honourable art of ‘Like mining’

Credit where it’s due.

If it's any consolation. You're one of the cunts I consider to be serious opposition. But I don't cheat. If you make me laugh, I bump up your score. 

There's honour in cunting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's any consolation. You're one of the cunts I consider to be serious opposition. But I don't cheat. If you make me laugh, I bump up your score. 

There's honour in cunting.

I wasn’t bitching Eric. Ronnie O’Sullivans game improved out of the ball park when he hired Ray Reardon as a coach. It’s not a cliche, ‘Form’s temporary, Class is permanent’  I’m happy to be considered as opposition, even though we all know it’s only a fucking laugh. But that leaderboard fever is a cunt to shake off once it gets hold. Don’t think of me as opposition, more as an understudy. 👀