CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World gone tits-up.

Jake The Muss

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wasn’t bitching Eric. Ronnie O’Sullivans game improved out of the ball park when he hired Ray Reardon as a coach. It’s not a cliche, ‘Form’s temporary, Class is permanent’  I’m happy to be considered as opposition, even though we all know it’s only a fucking laugh. But that leaderboard fever is a cunt to shake off once it gets hold. Don’t think of me as opposition, more as an understudy. 👀

No Anakin. You underestimate your abilities.

Turn to the dark side I hope you do not. (Avoid Fwank)

Guest Salty Piss Flap

If the freaky little twat who sold her bath water had an ounce of decency, she'd have at least gotten her little ass naked and pee'd in it on camera prior to bottling it. Probably would've gotten twice as much for it, too. If I ever read somewhere that she was kidnapped, gang-raped for three days by sweaty, stinking middle eastern types who hadn't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a year, then had her face beaten inside out before being dumped naked on the sidewalk, I will earnestly try not to feel the inner sense of satisfaction that I know I will feel anyway.

As for the ice cream lickers, I noticed they were all "dark types". I wondered why that was until I noticed that they only licked the more expensive brands. Given that on the rare occasions "dark types" use their EBT benefits (free groceries) to buy ice cream, they always get the cheap, $2 per quart generic brands, it occurred to me that because only white people buy the better, pricier stuff, it became obvious that what these "dark types" did was to commit a hate crime because they are targeting white people.

As for the tranny faggot who spit the mouthwash back in the bottle, once again another obvious hate crime. Why? Because faggots who take cocks in their mouths and swallow spooge, would never buy, much less actually use mouthwash. So obviously the fag was targeting straight people. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No Anakin. You underestimate your abilities.

Turn to the dark side I hope you do not. (Avoid Fwank)

Frank is like Louis Walsh, lurking outside the X factor auditions trying to entice any cunt who’ll listen, to come with him and become the new Will Young.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If the freaky little twat who sold her bath water had an ounce of decency, she'd have at least gotten her little ass naked and pee'd in it on camera prior to bottling it. Probably would've gotten twice as much for it, too. If I ever read somewhere that she was kidnapped, gang-raped for three days by sweaty, stinking middle eastern types who hadn't bathed or brushed their teeth for over a year, then had her face beaten inside out before being dumped naked on the sidewalk, I will earnestly try not to feel the inner sense of satisfaction that I know I will feel anyway.

As for the ice cream lickers, I noticed they were all "dark types". I wondered why that was until I noticed that they only licked the more expensive brands. Given that on the rare occasions "dark types" use their EBT benefits (free groceries) to buy ice cream, they always get the cheap, $2 per quart generic brands, it occurred to me that because only white people buy the better, pricier stuff, it became obvious that what these "dark types" did was to commit a hate crime because they are targeting white people.

As for the tranny faggot who spit the mouthwash back in the bottle, once again another obvious hate crime. Why? Because faggots who take cocks in their mouths and swallow spooge, would never buy; much less actually use mouthwash. So obviously the guy was targeting straight people. 

It seems obvious that you were involved in the making of this video as there is no other explanation for your complete and obviously correct breakdown of the plot. 

Explain yourself.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It seems obvious that you were involved in the making of this video as there is no other explanation for your complete and obviously correct breakdown of the plot. 

Explain yourself.

If I had been involved, the little bath water twat would've been butt-nekkid and I'd have been in the tub with her, screwing her little fake elf ears off.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If I had been involved, the little bath water twat would've been butt-nekkid and I'd have been in the tub with her, screwing her little fake elf ears off.

My advice to you is to say nothing more until your lawyer arrives. You may have already booked your seat on ‘old smoky’ I recommend the gumbo and crayfish as a last meal and not to be wasting your money on an appeal.

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

As for the tranny faggot who spit the mouthwash back in the bottle, once again another obvious hate crime. Why? Because faggots who take cocks in their mouths and swallow spooge, would never buy, much less actually use mouthwash. So obviously the fag was targeting straight people. 

Quality. 

(Out of likes, so you get a literary token of appreciation)

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

afghanistan-opium-poppy.jpg

CIA plants.

Salty. What’s your thoughts on Joe Bidon? I saw a little bit of the democrat primary debate last night. Maybe it’s just me nit picking but they were saying he’s the favourite out of the ten remaining candidates and I couldn’t help noticing that he seemed to be in the advanced stages of dementia, getting all his mords wuddled up. I don’t know if that’s a problem but as a complete neutral observer  it sort of makes ‘The Donald’ look a bit of an odds on favourite to  me.

51 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Super risk assessment there Flapsy, even judge might like it but i guess, would never admit it.

I owe you a like tomorrow as well.

Quality.

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Salty. What’s your thoughts on Joe Bidon? I saw a little bit of the democrat primary debate last night. Maybe it’s just me nit picking but they were saying he’s the favourite out of the ten remaining candidates and I couldn’t help noticing that he seemed to be in the advanced stages of dementia, getting all his mords wuddled up. I don’t know if that’s a problem but as a complete neutral observer  it sort of makes ‘The Donald’ look a bit of an odds on favourite to  me.

There’s no point in asking the Yank questions like this. A few weeks ago he was a massive Trump hater  and now he is slagging off the faggots and libtards. He will agree with any cunt on here that he thinks is popular so he can feed off them. He has nothing to say and has no balls.......he’s a wanker.

As for the Democrats i’ve been reading about their front runners. Biden, Warren and Sanders ( you can’t treat Sanders seriously , fucking old commie)

If I were the Tangoman i’d be fucking laughing and trying to change the law to allow a third Presidential term. The Democrats would be better off bringing back the Clinton criminal bitch......at least she has the experience and might have learned from her mistakes.

They’re all cunts anyway. Who cares?

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s no point in asking the Yank questions like this. A few weeks ago he was a massive Trump hater  and now he is slagging off the faggots and libtards. He will agree with any cunt on here that he thinks is popular so he can feed off them. He has nothing to say and has no balls.......he’s a wanker.

As for the Democrats i’ve been reading about their front runners. Biden, Warren and Sanders ( you can’t treat Sanders seriously , fucking old commie)

If I were the Tangoman i’d be fucking laughing and trying to change the law to allow a third Presidential term. The Democrats would be better off bringing back the Clinton criminal bitch......at least she has the experience and might have learned from her mistakes.

And what exactly is your problem with @Salty Piss Flap

Plasase refer to 'Rule #7. 

"No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members".

If I were you, I'd watch my step. You're on thin ice young fella m'lad. At least that's what Roops said the last time I donated. 

Money buys influence.. lol.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Why can't I hate Trump and "slag off" the gays, feminists, and all the other silly bullshit coming out of today's youth at the same time? 

Hating Trump doesn't require that one be a "libtard" or even a Democrat. There are plenty of conservative Republicans who are disgusted by Trump and find the fat, deranged asshole to be a national embarrassment and a disgrace to the office he holds.

As for your drunken, mouth-foaming screed about my supposed desperation to be popular here, all I can say is that you don't know the hole in your ass from a hole in the road.

When you come to Florida, I'm going to make you sleep outside in the yard, under the hedges.