CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Chapman from ITV racing

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I know it's a patently obvious nom, however, I've yet to see a fuckwit as provocative as this, even at secondary school. And at school they got this shit kicked out of them and thrown in the pond. Defending the fucked up, bent image of horse racing and talking shit this gobshite needs  bringing down. Fucked over on dancing on ice is his moment of glory. Oh dear.

If you haven't encountered this Bros look-alike (here it comes) yet here is a stunning picture of this defect of nature.

download.jpg

3 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I know it's a patently obvious nom, however, I've yet to see a fuckwit as provocative as this, even at secondary school. And at school they got this shit kicked out of them and thrown in the pond. Defending the fucked up, bent image of horse racing and talking shit this gobshite needs  bringing down. Fucked over on dancing on ice is his moment of glory. Oh dear.

If you haven't encountered this Bros look-alike (here it comes) yet here is a stunning picture of this defect of nature.

download.jpg

Obviously your accumulator has gone tits up then? 

11 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

download.jpg

You having a punt on the St Leger?

I've got a cheeky 20 sovs on Baltic Baron in the 4:45

On 14/09/2019 at 15:10, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

download.jpg

Horses for courses!

On 14/09/2019 at 15:10, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

download.jpg

The sort of pose you would adopt - just before you ask your best-mate to suck your penis.

Worked for me , although my best mate was a live-pig.

Wait a minute , am I on the right thread?

32DC5607-3D76-4115-A768-21A9AC2BFFB4.jpeg.3d91f2e5dec3f60e16da71ffe0fdf7f6.jpeg

Come on buddy - you know you want to!

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that one of Phil Taylor's darts on the left? 

Well spotted there.   Judging by the angle at which David is holding his penis , he must be very well-endowed.

Certainly a mouthful for any randy porquine.  Phil Taylor would perhaps make it 3-in-a-bed , or even a bull-finish!