CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motor Racing shirt wearing cunts

Stubby Pecker

Every cunts has seen this sort, wearing some poncy shirt festooned with motor sport sponsors, probably believing they worked the pits for Barry Sheen. I even saw one sad twat today with matching baseball cap.

I'd also like to extend this to fuckwits with "Ohio state university" or "Tokyo street crew" t shirts, for example, knowing full well they can't find said places on the map let alone visit them. 

Death is too good for either species of cunt 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every cunts has seen this sort, wearing some poncy shirt festooned with motor sport sponsors, probably believing they worked the pits for Barry Sheen. I even saw one sad twat today with matching baseball cap.

I'd also like to extend this to fuckwits with "Ohio state university" or "Tokyo street crew" t shirts, for example, knowing full well they can't find said places on the map let alone visit them. 

I thought I saw some cunt today wearing a ‘Ferrari F1’ Schumacher shirt and a ‘Colins Cabbages’ baseball cap sideways, but I may have imagined it. I was reading an article about Schumacher the other day and his medical bills are apparently sending him skint, and my first thoughts were, How much can it cost to wipe his arse twice a day, wipe the slobbers off his massive square chin and pour some soup down his gullet? And my second thought was. Does he give a fuck? He’s been driving round and round Monaco for the last 7 years wondering how the fuck he got in his racing car with skis on and a splitting headache?

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

you've found a rich vein of cuntishness here Stubbed. 

I would allow a Cat Diesel cap if worn by the driver of a Cat Diesel 'dozer. It would also have to be oily to the extent that he had circle of triple skin cancer round his bonce. 

Super Dry wearers should be water boarded, then drowned, just for the irony of it

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shirts without a fucking collar should immediately be burned while still on the wearers body.  T-shirts are for working round the old home site.  People who wear them and view them as acceptable social attire should be dropped on their head from the Patronas towers into a fucking tack.  

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm a big fan of Formula One, but I do agree that people who buy the team colours with the intent of wearing them anywhere outside of the event are sad bastards, blatantly and desperately hoping for that one moment where someone will notice and ask them if they work for the team. Some of them will undoubtedly play into the fantasy, claiming some minor, unseen role inside the garage - these ones should be strangled on sight - and some will probably chicken out at the last moment and reveal that they're just a fan - these ones can be let off with a simple kick to the genitals, followed by the mandatory stripping and burning of the offending article at the scene.

This is a proven tactic and works with any disguising sports memorabilia, regardless of the sport in question. However it is strongly recommended that any encounters with Mackem bastards wearing Sunderland FC attire simply be eliminated without the right to argue their innocence, as any excuse given will be both ineligible and untrustworthy and very likely to be a ruse to distract you from their mates who will already have their hands in your pockets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a big fan of Formula One, but I do agree that people who buy the team colours with the intent of wearing them anywhere outside of the event are sad bastards, blatantly and desperately hoping for that one moment where someone will notice and ask them if they work for the team. Some of them will undoubtedly play into the fantasy, claiming some minor, unseen role inside the garage - these ones should be strangled on sight - and some will probably chicken out at the last moment and reveal that they're just a fan - these ones can be let off with a simple kick to the genitals, followed by the mandatory stripping and burning of the offending article at the scene.

This is a proven tactic and works with any disguising sports memorabilia, regardless of the sport in question. However it is strongly recommended that any encounters with Mackem bastards wearing Sunderland FC attire simply be eliminated without the right to argue their innocence, as any excuse given will be both ineligible and untrustworthy and very likely to be a ruse to distract you from their mates who will already have their hands in your pockets.

So when you encounter a mackem, you whackem and stackem?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Shirts without a fucking collar should immediately be burned while still on the wearers body.  T-shirts are for working round the old home site.  People who wear them and view them as acceptable social attire should be dropped on their head from the Patronas towers into a fucking tack.  

Knob end. 

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

you've found a rich vein of cuntishness here Stubbed. 

I would allow a Cat Diesel cap if worn by the driver of a Cat Diesel 'dozer. It would also have to be oily to the extent that he had circle of triple skin cancer round his bonce. 

Super Dry wearers should be water boarded, then drowned, just for the irony of it

Do you have diesel boots?

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Add to this cunts like our very own William TD Stickers. The sort of wanker who thinks that owning a Che Guevara T-shirt and a bandana is enough to fully establish his credentials as Marxist revolutionary.

Bill, you yogurt knitting, smelly fucking cunt. Living in an HMO isn't the same thing as joining a Kibbutz collective. Wash your fucking cock and go and get a job, your dirty fucking liberal layabout.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

He wears them Wiz, i have seen the pictures.

I can only imagine what it's like to take off the old uniform at the end of a grueling day handing out windscreen wiper blades to cunts, taking off the shirt, sending it to the uniform company to be laundered and slithering back to the bedsit in a wife beater...or be greeted by his hairy toed "woman" who is wearing one!  

The stuff of nightmares, Fends!  

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Add to this cunts like our very own William TD Stickers. The sort of wanker who thinks that owning a Che Guevara T-shirt and a bandana is enough to fully establish his credentials as Marxist revolutionary.

Bill, you yogurt knitting, smelly fucking cunt. Living in an HMO isn't the same thing as joining a Kibbutz collective. Wash your fucking cock and go and get a job, your dirty fucking liberal layabout.

Every cunt with a Che Guevara t-shirt or poster, is, I imagine completely unaware that he was personally responsible for torturing and murdering dozens of men, women and children.

Not quite the 'chilled out' hippie revolutionary that seems to have been adopted as a perspective by flid students globally.

19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can only imagine what it's like to take off the old uniform at the end of a grueling day handing out windscreen wiper blades to cunts, taking off the shirt, sending it to the uniform company to be laundered and slithering back to the bedsit in a wife beater...or be greeted by his hairy toed "woman" who is wearing one!  

The stuff of nightmares, Fends!  

It’s a nice feeling taking the boiler suit off after a hard day sending out starter motors and reconditioning turbos, I sometimes think I’ve wasted my life. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s a nice feeling taking the boiler suit off after a hard day sending out starter motors and reconditioning turbos, I sometimes think I’ve wasted my life. 

Ed, if you love what you do, you never have to work a day in your life.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I hate my job wiz, having a fake on line life is my only outlet, me and ape are actually great friends in the real world 👌

Pen and I meet for drinks once a week!  I order Cyanide!  

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen and I meet for drinks once a week!  I order Cyanide!  

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wiz if I out with you, I would drink it. 

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Meet in an hour, then?

Great banter, lads.

@Frank you useless fucking wanker, compared to this, your boring, endlessly repetitive shit is about as stale as the air inside Pen's rubber knickers.

Don't bother contributing anything else, we're all fucking sick of reading your recycled bollocks from 2014.

• Like 1