CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motor Racing shirt wearing cunts

Stubby Pecker

22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fair fucks on this nom and if I can just interject with 95% of cunts who wear 'Ramones' T-Shirts without having a fucking clue about sniffing glue or going down to the basement. 

These cunts are worse than Communism

Gabba Gabba Fuck Right Off, cunt!

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I thought I saw some cunt today wearing a ‘Ferrari F1’ Schumacher shirt and a ‘Colins Cabbages’ baseball cap sideways, but I may have imagined it. I was reading an article about Schumacher the other day and his medical bills are apparently sending him skint, and my first thoughts were, How much can it cost to wipe his arse twice a day, wipe the slobbers off his massive square chin and pour some soup down his gullet? And my second thought was. Does he give a fuck? He’s been driving round and round Monaco for the last 7 years wondering how the fuck he got in his racing car with skis on and a splitting headache?

There’s no reason why Schumacher couldn’t race in the Grand Prix once again in some sort of Ferrari flid wheelchair/bed .Ferrari could apply the latest engine technologies with a titanium lung respirator and tongue controlled steering and clutch.If he ultimately got burnt to a crisp like Nikki Lauder he still wouldn’t be any worse off than Ayrton “no brakes” Senna...

lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Every cunt with a Che Guevara t-shirt or poster, is, I imagine completely unaware that he was personally responsible for torturing and murdering dozens of men, women and children.

Not quite the 'chilled out' hippie revolutionary that seems to have been adopted as a perspective by flid students globally.

He was quite a good rugby player. That must count for something. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can only imagine what it's like to take off the old uniform at the end of a grueling day handing out windscreen wiper blades to cunts, taking off the shirt, sending it to the uniform company to be laundered and slithering back to the bedsit in a wife beater...or be greeted by his hairy toed "woman" who is wearing one!  

The stuff of nightmares, Fends!  

Probably just goes busking with Frank, if you go by Frank's video's...then they would make a fortune as passers-by would be throwing money at the un-washed duo just so they would fuck off with their noise pollution.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Probably just goes busking with Frank, if you go by Frank's video's...then they would make a fortune as passers-by would be throwing money at the un-washed duo just so they would fuck off with their noise pollution.

I'm sure people would throw things at Frank....bricks, chunks of metal and wood, brake drums, knives, hammers...but I highly doubt money in any denomination.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would throw some monopoly money at them, and then petrol and then a lighted match.

I would only waste my time if I could throw high fragmention grenades at them.  Or white phosphorous grenades....if they survive the initial blast, I'd end their suffering by dropping an anvil on their heads!

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Sorry Stubby, back to your topic, i think the cuntbreeds you speak of should be drowned in baths of diseased shit..with their t-shirts still on.

They died with their boots on would take on a whole new direction, would be a snuff film though.

Indeed.  The t-shirts can used to strangle the cunts to death.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'd love to see Frank busking provided I had my headphones in. I'd walk over and drop a 'deep sea diver' in his Argos guitar case, then pivot in one swift movement to deliver a ferocious uppercut breaking his jaw, followed by a kick in the head whilst he's unconscious. Obviously I'd retrieve my fiver.

I hope this conveys my feelings towards the sloane ranging faggot.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd love to see Frank busking provided I had my headphones in. I'd walk over and drop a 'deep sea diver' in his Argos guitar case, then pivot in one swift movement to deliver a ferocious uppercut breaking his jaw, followed by a kick in the head whilst he's unconscious. Obviously I'd retrieve my fiver.

I hope this conveys my feelings towards the sloane ranging faggot.

Not quite Major, can you elaborate a little bit more ?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't forget his savior Roops, that diluted know it all cunt would lick shit off him if he fell in to a pile of it.

I would like to hang all three of em.

Fends, you at least deserve to hear this from a friend...it's "deluded."  Were Roops or any other cunt to deliver the correction, it would undoubtedly come with some tedious lecture.