CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motor Racing shirt wearing cunts

Stubby Pecker

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I really, really hope that you do like me just for me, and its not a false love based on receiving a new car....

Don't throw away your heart Ed. She may be alluring, but under the surface, as cold as ice.

We're all just playthings to her, toys to be picked up and discarded at will. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't throw away your heart Ed. She may be alluring, but under the surface, as cold as ice.

We're all just playthings to her, toys to be picked up and discarded at will. 

I wear my heart on my sleeve Eric, i think she could be the one, anyway I have to get cracking, Roadkill has dropped off the car and it wont spray itself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wouldn't you be wanting to use your formula to minimise the chance of a Googlewhack? Maximising creates wriggle room and provides an exponential increase of tangents to deviate and deflect.

I've always found that punters who throw in the Google thang are either admitting they're in a corner and have run out of answers or it's used as a convenient fig leaf to hide their own shortcomings. Contrary to the CC myth, I opine and comment on a narrow range of subjects otherwise I keep out of the discourse as a matter of respect to the expertise of others. I mean, should you be throwing a thromby about a certain brand of perforator or rubber stamp rack then who am I to intervene?

Not really, reducing you to a limited amount of Google hits would leave you devoid of much to say, which I'm sure most would agree would be an absolute blessing.

As for the whole googling thing being a myth, you react every single time someone mentions it. If I reacted to every comment made about rubber stamps or clipboards, I'd lend credence to the idea that I'm a stereotypical LA drone.

I think you protest a bit too much about something that apparently isn't true.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not really, reducing you to a limited amount of Google hits would leave you devoid of much to say, which I'm sure most would agree would be an absolute blessing.

As for the whole googling thing being a myth, you react every single time someone mentions it. If I reacted to every comment made about rubber stamps or clipboards, I'd lend credence to the idea that I'm a stereotypical LA drone.

I think you protest a bit too much about something that apparently isn't true.

Nonsense, one punter alone has articulated a Google connection and myself four times in the last ten days, and that's just one punter. During that time not one peep from me.

Good luck on finding a Googlewhack from the discourse BTW, call if you need help...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nonsense, one punter alone has articulated a Google connection and myself four times in the last ten days, and that's just one punter. During that time not one peep from me.

Good luck on finding a Googlewhack from the discourse BTW, call if you need help...

Thank fuck I’m not the four timer. Phew. 

( I make it five. Hehe.)

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I wear my heart on my sleeve Eric, i think she could be the one, anyway I have to get cracking, Roadkill has dropped off the car and it wont spray itself.

I hope you live far and away from Neil.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Married With Children is on my all time list of comic genius. 

A Peggy and Kelly threesome would still appeal.

Scared kid in the woods;  "I want my mommy!"

Al Bundy;   "Yeah? So does your dad's brother"

Al: "Am I the only one surprised that with the three of you here, it's the mouse I'm trying to kill?"

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Who's gonna be sucking back the Whoppers at Burger King?.. Me, losers!"

The Christmas episode with Sam Kinison as his guardian angel was brilliant.  

Looking up to heaven:"you can turn water into wine but you can't send me to Earth with some booze???  LOVE YA!  You have to give me a minute with this Bundy, I thoght I was here to save a human soul!"