CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

In shock news no cunt finds surprising, ex rugby "legend" has revelled he's got gay bummers disease. I guess due to all the spunk shot up his arsehole since he decided he prefers licking a big hairy ball bag to grabbing a pair of tits whilst entering a nice moist fanny.

Unfortunately with today's drugs he'll live a normal life and won't be able to pass it on to his numerous partners and kill off the shit stabbing cunts.

He's got a nasty Cheshire strain apparently  

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

He's a fucking queer cunt,but I don't think I'll tell him so

You'd be fine. If he gets vanquished by a featherweight chav 16 year old, the sight of a fine specimen of manhood, such as yourself will have him hiding under the table. Especially when he clocks your preposterously overdeveloped 'Hellboy' forearms.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In shock news no cunt finds surprising, ex rugby "legend" has revelled he's got gay bummers disease. I guess due to all the spunk shot up his arsehole since he decided he prefers licking a big hairy ball bag to grabbing a pair of tits whilst entering a nice moist fanny.

Unfortunately with today's drugs he'll live a normal life and won't be able to pass it on to his numerous partners and kill off the shit stabbing cunts.

He's got a nasty Cheshire strain apparently  

I understand the the medication that he will have to take costs the NHS something like £20,000 a year for each cunt who has to take it. Give the cunts an Anadin.

Lock the cunt in a room with David Cameron , some weed , and Nick Clegg for an hour or two.

Then make Corbyn and Swinson felch their arseholes.

No doubt the sad ex-rugby star queer will be in the next honours list.  Knighted for services to erect penises.

30 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Using  metric eric baby?...don't ya mean .308 in good ole imperial 

Panzermurphybaby 

They're all 7.62 Panzbaby. 

Winchester 30/30

Enfield .303

Remington .308

NATO and Kalashnikov 7.62

all the same calibre, different casings and shoulder, head space etc'. The old 'thousandth inch' numbering came from the various tolerances in chambering from different manufacturers. And because the old squashy exposed lead rounds expanded in the chamber. More powerful cartridge needs more expansion space.. I.e, remington 308 is higher velocity than Enfield, so the chamber was 5 thousandths of an inch larger to allow the skirt to expand and grip the rifling. 

Simples.

Guest judgetwi

Blackmail my arse. A poof with HIV, nobody is surprised and nobody cares. When this self pitying, publicity hungry cunt isn’t being “blackmailed” and appearing in sleb reality shows he’s being beaten up by 16 year old homophobes. Oh, poor Gareth, he’s so brave.......such a victim.

You have to be one thick cunt to buy into the narrative of this look at me, limp wristed narcissist.

Looks like our SJW royal princes have fallen for it anyway. Muggy cunts.

The only fucking narrative is the insistence of the BBC and Ch4 to show footage of men snogging on daytime TV , to impressionable , pre-teen youngsters - thereby ensuring the steady conversion of what would be normal adjusted teenagers , into cock-worshipping slaves. What’s new?

Next , instead of Chasing Classic Cars on Quest with Wayne Carini - we’ll have “Chasing Classic Cocks” on Queer with Wanker Vinnie.  Makes Jimmy Saville seem quite benign really.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If the dirty ginger fucking deviant hadn't gripped so many cocks, he wouldn't be in this pickle.

It’s the pickles that were in him.

I advocate the old methods for curing disease - such as blood-letting , paint-stripper enemas , mustard baths , leeches , and the more modern variant of a 200psi steam-cleaner inserted in the colon.

One can only hope that his particular batch of “prevent” , is a randomised placebo sample.

There's a reason why HIV rates are proportionally higher in the homosexual population than the heterosexual.

They're so ramped up by the "pride" that they incessantly tell everyone that they feel whenever they're upto their balls inside a shit pipe, that they practice promiscuity with alarming frequency.

Gay men are notoriously polyamorous and have a complete disdain for their own or their multiple partners sexual health. Dosed up to their eyeballs on amyl nitrates with the back catalogue of Bronski Beat pounding in their ears, they relentlessly shag about without protection.

Getting AIDS is almost a badge of honour to this degenerate subsection of society. They've manipulated the media into taking away all stigma associated with an indulgent, dangerous lifestyle, and expect to be praised and lauded for not taking care of their own health. There's nothing brave about contracting HIV through unprotected sex. If anything, he should he shamed and used as an example to younger faggots about the dangers of their disgusting subculture.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's a reason why HIV rates are proportionally higher in the homosexual population than the heterosexual.

They're so ramped up by the "pride" that they incessantly tell everyone that they feel whenever they're upto their balls inside a shit pipe, that they practice promiscuity with alarming frequency.

Gay men are notoriously polyamorous and have a complete disdain for their own or their multiple partners sexual health. Dosed up to their eyeballs on amyl nitrates with the back catalogue of Bronski Beat pounding in their ears, they relentlessly shag about without protection.

Getting AIDS is almost a badge of honour to this degenerate subsection of society. They've manipulated the media to take away all stigma for an indulgent, dangerous lifestyle, and expect to be praised and lauded for not taking care of their own health. There's nothing brave about contracting HIV through unprotected sex. If anything, he should he shamed and used as an example to younger faggots about the dangers of their disgusting subculture.

At the end of the day they're just sticking it in a different hole... what the fuck is there to be proud about anyway?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Getting AIDS is almost a badge of honour to this degenerate subsection of society. They've manipulated the media to take away all stigma for an indulgent, dangerous lifestyle, and expect to be praised and lauded for not taking care of their own health. There's nothing brave about contracting HIV through unprotected sex. If anything, he should he shamed and used as an example to younger faggots about the dangers of their disgusting subculture.

He's just competed in "The Welsh 'IRON' Man Triathlon..

Oh, the IRONy!

Roll on sepsis. Lol

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bit unfair if the sharks all have to go Freddy Mercury just so you can get your kicks...

Sharks don't get cancer...I was wagering AIDS won't touch them either.  Let's test the cancer thing first!

Frank....

Bum-sex a “sub-culture” of the gay lifestyle?

Oh yeah. When I first saw Tristram I knew that he was the human being that I would wish to hold hands with , and alternately quote snippets of Enid Blyton to each other , as we gazed longingly into each other’s eyes - both knowing that our love could never descend into the filthy denizens of an actual physical relationship.  But this was enough for us , and we have since met other gay couples that feel the same way , and spend many an evening together - sipping Appletise and watching box-sets of “Friends”.

Bum-sex a “sub-culture” of the gay lifestyle?

Oh yeah.  When I first saw Tristram , he was bent over a tree on Hampstead Heath , sucking on some eastern-european’s throbbing manhood , whilst being fisted elbow-deep by an Irish docker with tattoos and a beard.  I knew he was the human-being I would want to be next with , and gladly queued with all the immigrants , awaiting my turn on this whimpering , pulsating hunk of fuckmeat.