CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

Bum-sex a “sub-culture” of the gay lifestyle?

Oh yeah.   When I first saw Tristram , he was at an aids-victims counselling session - where he sadly explained he’d contracted the disease by handling an infected copy of “Wind in the Willows” - borrowed from his local library.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Pete  I think you should know, talk like that will get you a lot of unwanted attention and amorous posts from Punkape.  

Q: What’s the difference between six big black men and a joke?

A: Punkape can’t take a joke.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Q: What’s the difference between six big black men and a joke?

A: Punkape can’t take a joke.

It goes without saying he has no problem taking six big black men.  

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Bum-sex a “sub-culture” of the gay lifestyle?

Oh yeah.   When I first saw Tristram , he was at an aids-victims counselling session - where he sadly explained he’d contracted the disease by handling an infected copy of “Wind in the Willows” - borrowed from his local library.

He told the doctor he must have caught the bad aids from a toilet seat. His tongue print was later found on the seat of cubicle 4 at Hampstead Heath mens swimming pond.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all 7.62 Panzbaby. 

Winchester 30/30

Enfield .303

Remington .308

NATO and Kalashnikov 7.62

all the same calibre, different casings and shoulder, head space etc'. The old 'thousandth inch' numbering came from the various tolerances in chambering from different manufacturers. And because the old squashy exposed lead rounds expanded in the chamber. More powerful cartridge needs more expansion space.. I.e, remington 308 is higher velocity than Enfield, so the chamber was 5 thousandths of an inch larger to allow the skirt to expand and grip the rifling. 

Simples.

Fucking hell! Alan “Soldier of Fortune” Partridge.

One pathology that LGBT activists will not acknowledge is the unmistakable connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children stated flatly that “the vast majority of the offenders are male.” (The information in these paragraphs is found in the publication, “The Top Ten Myths About Homosexuality” from the Family Research Council.)

The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

Interesting indeed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

One pathology that LGBT activists will not acknowledge is the unmistakable connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children stated flatly that “the vast majority of the offenders are male.” (The information in these paragraphs is found in the publication, “The Top Ten Myths About Homosexuality” from the Family Research Council.)

The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

Interesting indeed.

Interesting.  But when you’re slamming away - who fucking cares?

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Interesting indeed.

...and misleading. The only thing statisticians can agree is there remains a question as to what constitutes being defined as "gay" - its not as binary as you would think. Another accepted factor is that people lie when answering these sort of surveys.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and misleading. The only thing statisticians can agree is there remains a question as to what constitutes being defined as "gay" - its not as binary as you would think. Another accepted factor is that people lie when answering these sort of surveys.

..........says the bloke who has statistics constantly flowing out of his fingertips.

The gays are always the victims in Mr(s) Roops eyes. I wonder why?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sorry to drag you from your “grey” perspective , but for the purposes of this particular black and white oriented thread , I think most would agree that being gay involves cocks , spunk , piss , arseholes , fisting , felching , rimming , mutual-wanking , circle-jerks , docking , leather-domination , footing , and all the other good stuff that surveys don’t ask you about.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

what constitutes being defined as "gay" -

I think Punkers knows what being gay is. Of all the questions to ask, You have seriously chosen this one? No messing around with you Mrs. Straight for the jugular and then two footed drop kick to the sternum.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I think Punkers knows what being gay is. Of all the questions to ask, You have seriously chosen this one? No messing around with you Mrs. Straight for the jugular and then two footed drop kick to the sternum.

Rectum?  Fucking near killed ‘em.

Just now, Pete said:

Sorry to drag you from your “grey” perspective , but for the purposes of this particular black and white oriented thread , I think most would agree that being gay involves cocks , spunk , piss , arseholes , fisting , felching , rimming , mutual-wanking , circle-jerks , docking , leather-domination , footing , and all the other good stuff that surveys don’t ask you about.

For a ‘straight’ man you do seem to have a very comprehensive grasp of the poofery things.

Just saying.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

For a ‘straight’ man you do seem to have a very comprehensive grasp of the poofery things.

Just saying.

I’m the UK’s leading expert on the sex-life of molluscs.  Doesn’t mean that I’d shag one.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

I appreciate that, however Punkers is cherry picking to suit his oddball agenda.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate that, however Punkers is cherry picking to suit his oddball agenda.

I’ll agree with that.  In my view , most queers were perverted at a young age.  Only natural that they would either seek to pervert others - or at least come up with some excuse for their deviance.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

..........says the bloke who has statistics constantly flowing out of his fingertips.

The gays are always the victims in Mr(s) Roops eyes. I wonder why?

That's for me to know and for you to wonder as you clearly have no idea. Always the victim in my eyes? Care to substantiate or are you just running your stupid mouth again?