CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

Dear diary.

I went on Cunts Corner again tonight , and someone was a cunt to me.   Don’t know what to do?

Surely my 4,202 posts command some sort of stature?  What a cruel world , lousy fucking planet.

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's for me to know and for you to wonder as you clearly have no idea. Always the victim in my eyes? Care to substantiate or are you just running your stupid mouth again?

“Stupid mouth” Mr(s) Roops? May I inform you that I have conducted a survey of 10 million respondents (or something like that). My survey says!.........95% of them are muggy cunts who believe any horseshit they are fed. It probably won’t surprise you to know that I am one of the 5%.

That’s right, the only minority in the country who politicians don’t cry about, the media don’t highlight and the libtards don’t get out on the streets to defend. 

Excuse my “stupid mouth” Mr(s) Roops. I’m clearly not as smart as you mate.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“Stupid mouth” Mr(s) Roops? May I inform you that I have conducted a survey of 10 million respondents (or something like that). My survey says!.........95% of them are muggy cunts who believe any horseshit they are fed. It probably won’t surprise you to know that I am one of the 5%.

That’s right, the only minority in the country who politicians don’t cry about, the media don’t highlight and the libtards don’t get out on the streets to defend. 

With advanced liver cirrhosis. 

• Like 1

I see Jeremy Steptoe as called this arse surfer a role model, i wouldn't want my kids appraising this bandit as a role model, not because he is gay but because he is dumb enough to contract aids. He has known about it for years and kept it secret from the public because of the stigma that comes with it.

What fucking stigma, most cunts are gay, transgender or just fucking stupidly weird these days.

Obviously he sucked a lot of cocks and fucked a lot of bum holes. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Damn , you’re right. It is 4,402.   

What a thin-skinned wanker though.  Shame

You started very well, made some intelligent commentary. Received a few likes, some from me, which is obviously the gold standard. And then, this over sensitive shit. This has been your first day. Your initiation if you will. Pull back a bit. Work out how the land lies, and carry on. 

But I can tell you this. Going head to head with RK, won't end well for you. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Blackmail my arse. A poof with HIV, nobody is surprised and nobody cares. When this self pitying, publicity hungry cunt isn’t being “blackmailed” and appearing in sleb reality shows he’s being beaten up by 16 year old homophobes. Oh, poor Gareth, he’s so brave.......such a victim.

You have to be one thick cunt to buy into the narrative of this look at me, limp wristed narcissist.

Looks like our SJW royal princes have fallen for it anyway. Muggy cunts.

The stupid Princes probably couldn't give a royal shit if the truth's known, they have to be seen doing good for mankind...sorry peoplekind.

All that rugby puts hairs on your chest
What chance have you got against a tie and a crest?

Hello-hurrah, what a nice day, for the Eton rifles
Hello-hurrah, I hope rain stops play, with the Eton rifles.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I dunno about that, Jewdy. There's been a few politicians that have been quite vocal on the rights of mobility scooter owning, 'raspberry ripples.' I'm pretty sure your not gonna loose any dough on future DLA payments. So you'll no doubt be able to maintain your kebab and white cider diet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

He said when he first heard his diagnosis, he felt like he had been hit by a 300 mph train.

Pen you boring old fucking cunt explain yourself ?

The statement of a total fucking idiot. In order to know the sensation of being hit by a 300 mph train, one would have to have 'actually' been hit by a 300 mph train. 

Which would mean that he would already be dead. And not in a position to be boring us with his pathetic, attention seeking, faggoty victim narrative.

I just fucking hope it's proper monkey AIDS, and not that 'AIDSlite' that Magic Johnson got.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I dunno about that, Jewdy. There's been a few politicians that have been quite vocal on the rights of mobility scooter owning, 'raspberry ripples.' I'm pretty sure your not gonna loose any dough on future DLA payments. So you'll no doubt be able to maintain your kebab and white cider diet.

Good old Marje! What would  we do without Marjorie trotting out the usual hatred of the disabled?

Easy target. Tiny brain. Minuscule thingy.😁stop-bitching-and-get-a-job.thumb.png.a470533cabe3d3ca9bbbd121626d75b6.png

I wonder what the headlines would be if it turns out that, in his rugby playing days,  Mike Tyndall tackled this poof on the rugby field and caused a blood injury which resulted in the bummers disease being transferred. And I bet Zara & Mike must have cooked nosh for the rest of the Royals at some point. Toad in the Hole or one of Jewdys kebabs probably. Anyhow we could probably see the highest death toll of Germans since the war if this happens.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you can't substantiate but will run your alcohol-powered muggy mouth anyway. Far from being a minority, you're a fully signed up member of the silent majority, one of the sheeple who's only vocal when alone or late at night with his device switched on to InPrivate mode. No guessing needed on who wears the trousers in your household...

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But I can tell you this. Going head to head with RK, won't end well for you. 

Very fine line between long timer solidarity - and a blinkered circle-jerk with no vacancies.

You know he got it wrong , as did you earlier. But thanks for coming back . You wanted irony , and I gave it to you undiluted.  Unfortunate that I was a bit strong for the site.

Thanks for the advice anyway. Point taken.

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

What's this all about Jimi ?

I can't be bothered to wade back through the tread.

Dunno Jake.   I think his spell-checker is playing up again - offering to give me GBH with half his prick.  Although it came out as half a brick.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the only friendly warning you'll receive. We take a dim view of punters making sexual references to other members' family and relatives.

OK.  He was over-defensive. I was over-exuberant. Point taken.  Perhaps he and I could move-on and hopefully share some common-ground in the future.

No I don’t mean Clapham Common.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Do you always get this bitchy when you're denied? No wonder you don't have a boyfriend...

Let’s start again Roadkill.  Sorry if I was baiting you a bit.

However , if you didn’t receive a warning for your threats of violence yesterday - then I’m pretty certain that any subsequent interaction between ourselves , would be frosty and stunted.  Up to you to clear the air.