CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy’s Pro-EU Graffiti

Guest Pete

1 hour ago, Pete said:

That lying bitch.  Her 13th birthday was going to be quite something.  Oh well.

Yes , Get fucked Major Minora.

p/s Even if I was covered in stinking greasy sweat and excess body-hair , carrying a bottle of Sangria in one hand and humming the Spanish national anthem , as I eyed up Lilly-White pre-teen tourists and urging them to come for a ride on my boat - I still think “Pedro” is a bit rich.

Lying bitch indeed, Pierre. She told me she was 14, i remember it like yesterday. I was running a charity marathon while clad in my multicoloured shell suit, Cuban cigar in mouth, and adorned with more 'tomfoolery' than Mr T. She was standing in a Leeds bus shelter smoking a red band, and needed a fiver for Scrumpy Jack. Has she still got the medallion I gave her? It was attached to a red ribbon.

How's about that then?

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Lying bitch indeed, Pierre. She told me she was 14, i remember it like yesterday. I was running a charity marathon while clad in my multicoloured shell suit, Cuban cigar in mouth, and adorned with more 'tomfoolery' than Mr T. She was standing in a Leeds bus shelter smoking a red band, and needed a fiver for Scrumpy Jack. Has she still got the medallion I gave her? It was attached to a red ribbon.

How's about that then?

You must have shagged my sister as well. She was the one you 'fixed it' for in June 1980. She wanted to sit next to David Essex on a beanbag. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must have shagged my sister as well. She was the one you 'fixed it' for in June 1980. She wanted to sit next to David Essex on a beanbag. 

No one wanted to sit next to Joey Essex on the Yellow School bus, on the way to Basildon College of backward education. 

Shuuuuuh   Uuuuuuuuup!!

50 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How's about that then?

Yes! That’s her.  I also ran that marathon - and held her clothes afterward , as she took-on the entire rostrum , TV-crew , and any contestant that had any energy left.  To be honest , she was the real marathon-winner.  The West-Ridings first 1,000+ gangbang starlet.   The medal was a nice bonus , and she still wears it to this day.

p/s. Even if I was wearing a stripey shirt with a beret , stinking of garlic , with a pocket full of dirty postcards. Pissing in the street , as I spouted-on about Gallic haute-cuisine , whilst eying-up pre-teen schoolgirls on a rare weekend away from Dumfries - I still think Pierre is a little rich! 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes! That’s her.  I also ran that marathon - and held her clothes afterward , as she took-on the entire rostrum , TV-crew , and any contestant that had any energy left.  To be honest , she was the real marathon-winner.  The West-Ridings first 1,000+ gangbang starlet.   The medal was a nice bonus , and she still wears it to this day.

p/s. Even if I was wearing a stripey shirt with a beret , stinking of garlic , with a pocket full of dirty postcards. Pissing in the street , as I spouted-on about Gallic haute-cuisine , whilst eying-up pre-teen schoolgirls on a rare weekend away from Dumfries - I still think Pierre is a little rich! 

Withers?

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No one wanted to sit next to Joey Essex on the Yellow School bus, on the way to Basildon College of backward education. 

Shuuuuuh   Uuuuuuuuup!!

Yeah. Fuck off Cuntman.  Go and fuck up another thread with your filth.  We don’t need it here.

I’m striving for literary excellence - not trying to celebrate your imaginary sex-life.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Withers?

What?  As in “wither art thou going with this thread”?

Or Perhaps - my cock withers at the thought of ever having to perform with an energetic youngster?

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know what a site like this is up against. Use common sense, or would you prefer we take a heavy handed approach and strike out every racial, homophobic and non-pc slur, sleight and pejorative?

What? I get to chose? OK, the second one, please. You go first - considering you got so defensive when I was just trying to do you a favour and jokingly change the topic back to something non-borderline noncery, I think I've hit a sensitive spot here and venting will probably be beneficial for you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What? I get to chose? OK, the second one, please. You go first - considering you got so defensive when I was just trying to do you a favour and jokingly change the topic back to something non-borderline noncery, I think I've hit a sensitive spot here and venting will probably be beneficial for you.

So you're avoiding the question...Okaaay.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

So you're avoiding the question...Okaaay.

No...

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know what a site like this is up against. Use common sense, or would you prefer we take a heavy handed approach and strike out every racial, homophobic and non-pc slur, sleight and pejorative?

Come on Roops. There's no racism on this site. Play the white man. Doh!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

How's about that then?

Now then now then.