CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

This fucking pimple on the arse of Europe, what exactly is it for?

Apart from being an enclave of cuntish EU apologists and corporate tax avoidance.

You can see why the EU shit-stains love it so much, it's where all the self-serving EU thieves stash their expenses, golden-handshakes  and pension pots.

In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the European Commission, the former Luxembourg's Prime Minister Jean-Claude Junker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as Luxembourg Leaks, that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance.

If Al-Qaeda wanted to cause problems for the west's financial markets they need look no further than this shower of slimy, double-dealing, cunts.

Image result for luxembourg cunts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Beyond horrendous child sex abuse, chocolate, Tin Tin, Poirot, The Bosman Rule, poppy fascism and sprouts, what has Belgium ever done for us?

Let's see now, workable internal combustion engine, contraceptive pill, Bakelite (the first plastic) Jpeg image compression - I'm sure there are others. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Obstetrical Forceps - I’ll give them that.

Who needs forceps, that's what Rohypnol and hands are for!  Now had they invented the foot stirrups to ease them into proper position, I'd give them credit!  

54 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who needs forceps, that's what Rohypnol and hands are for!  Now had they invented the foot stirrups to ease them into proper position, I'd give them credit!  

Nah. The Chinese cunts invented foot stirrups - with a strap to go over the horse.  Don’t really see how they could really aid penetrative-exploration of the female toilet-area?  But if you want to ride the drugged-up bitch around the garden - they’re ideal.  

Leg Stirrups on the other hand , are the required kit to “ease” a victim into the required “hands-free” lithotomy position.  Although these have been revised now (due to compression risks) with the introduction of the Gstirrup - which involves (washable) boots to put the victim’s feet in.   Trouble with these is , you can’t suck the cunt’s feet as you rape them - although lick-able  PVC booties might at least cushion that blow somewhat.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nah. The Chinese cunts invented foot stirrups - with a strap to go over the horse.  Don’t really see how they could really aid penetrative-exploration of the female toilet-area?  But if you want to ride the drugged-up bitch around the garden - they’re ideal.  

Leg Stirrups on the other hand , are the required kit to “ease” a victim into the required “hands-free” lithotomy position.  Although these have been revised now (due to compression risks) with the introduction of the Gstirrup - which involves (washable) boots to put the victim’s feet in.   Trouble with these is , you can’t suck the cunt’s feet as you rape them - although lick-able  PVC booties might at least cushion that blow somewhat.

So you're a rapist are you? 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So you're a rapist are you? 

No.  I simply cut and pasted this from Dikipedia.

But let’s say that I’ve certainly done my full-research into the area of female subjugation and restraint.  Which means that , we’re I to have the urge to indulge in non-consensual penetration , with a member of the opposite camp - there wouldn’t be any last-minute hiccups due to lack of equipment , and physical limitations.

Although my co-workers have expressed a little surprise at the sudden appearance of Gstirrup retainers on the sides of the mortuary table.

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Statistically, Male golfers are 83000 times more likely to be raped in the Cheshire area than anywhere else.

Billy, if they voluntarily went to Cheshire AND they play golf, you really can't call it rape, can you?  

Anyway , where is this Cheshire Area? Is it like the G-spot? If I have one , I want to know - what does it do , and more importantly - what does it fucking want?

Also , those statistics could be just one particular ex-rugby player - going 83,000 times.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Anyway , where is this Cheshire Area? Is it like the G-spot? If I have one , I want to know - what does it do , and more importantly - what does it fucking want?

Also , those statistics could be just one particular ex-rugby player - going 83,000 times.

Cheshire is the Auschwitz of Britain.  People go there to get AIDS and die....horribly!  Imagine a landfill of dead gays, with blood shit and semen crusted over their lime covered corpses, which are being buggered by the still breathing and living deviants in the area!  Makes the terminally ill wish for gas chambers that will never give them the mercy of a dignified death.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cheshire is the Auschwitz of Britain.  People go there to get AIDS and die....horribly!  Imagine a landfill of dead gays, with blood shit and semen crusted over their lime covered corpses, which are being buggered by the still breathing and living deviants in the area!  Makes the terminally ill wish for gas chambers that will never give them the mercy of a dignified death.  

Ah.  No piss then?