CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Only for those poor cunts who had rigor mortis set in with their mouths agape from the shock of initial penetration!  

That’s fine then.  I wouldn’t want to think they’re un-balanced , or anything.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cheshire is the Auschwitz of Britain.  People go there to get AIDS and die....horribly!  Imagine a landfill of dead gays, with blood shit and semen crusted over their lime covered corpses, which are being buggered by the still breathing and living deviants in the area!  Makes the terminally ill wish for gas chambers that will never give them the mercy of a dignified death.  

The Cheshire Constabulary have renamed their elite ‘Snuff movie’ squad the ‘Golf DVD ‘ Special undercover unit. They have issued a description of the alleged ringbleeder (sic) who goes by the name of Jacob Rees Smeg, aka the 14th Earl of Punkape. He is described as a phoney posh twat who always approaches his male victims from behind.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Cheshire Constabulary have renamed their elite ‘Snuff movie’ squad the ‘Golf DVD ‘ Special undercover unit. They have issued a description of the alleged ringbleeder (sic) who goes by the name of Jacob Rees Smeg, aka the 14th Earl of Punkape. He is described as a phoney posh twat who always approaches his male victims from behind.

Mr. Emtembe taught him to do that.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He had to keep teaching him, over and over again.

He is special that way.  Then again, were it not for daily reminders, he'd forget how to fucking breathe, the stupid fucking cunt!  

9 hours ago, kylie said:

This fucking pimple on the arse of Europe, what exactly is it for?

Apart from being an enclave of cuntish EU apologists and corporate tax avoidance.

You can see why the EU shit-stains love it so much, it's where all the self-serving EU thieves stash their expenses, golden-handshakes  and pension pots.

In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the European Commission, the former Luxembourg's Prime Minister Jean-Claude Junker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as Luxembourg Leaks, that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance.

If Al-Qaeda wanted to cause problems for the west's financial markets they need look no further than this shower of slimy, double-dealing, cunts.

Image result for luxembourg cunts

Yeah..but i would replace that swastika with something else, as the original meaning of the swastika means conducive to well being.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah..but i would replace that swastika with something else, as the original meaning of the swastika means conducive to well being.

Yeah , and Rigvedic Sanskrit originated from fucking Syria.   Or at least that’s where the earliest inscriptions were found.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah  I'm sure the Jews and gypsies in 1930 and 40s Europe thought that as well.  I can just see Anne Frank turn round to uncle Otto as the train they were crammed into entered Bergen Belsen and said "I love ze svastika, it is zo conducive to vell being", in Dutch. 

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah  I'm sure the Jews and gypsies in 1930 and 40s Europe thought that as well.  I can just see Anne Frank turn round to uncle Otto as the train they were crammed into entered Bergen Belsen and said "I love ze svastika, it is zo conducive to vell being", in Dutch. 

Just shows how evil bastards can make something that was good appear to be a symbol of evil. 

Guest Cock Holster
On 17/09/2019 at 13:33, kylie said:

This fucking pimple on the arse of Europe, what exactly is it for?

Apart from being an enclave of cuntish EU apologists and corporate tax avoidance.

You can see why the EU shit-stains love it so much, it's where all the self-serving EU thieves stash their expenses, golden-handshakes  and pension pots.

In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the European Commission, the former Luxembourg's Prime Minister Jean-Claude Junker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as Luxembourg Leaks, that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance.

If Al-Qaeda wanted to cause problems for the west's financial markets they need look no further than this shower of slimy, double-dealing, cunts.

Image result for luxembourg cunts

Yeah except the three largest tax havens in the world are all British principalities. Many argue we are leaving the EU to avoid the new tax avoidance legalisation coming into effect in jan 2020 (convenient isn’t it given the major sponsors and advocates of leave are all known tax avoiders).

Seems the ERG and Brexit party want to turn us into a low tax version on Singapore right on the EU border. Why else would they reject Maya deal and push for a complete break (something they conveniently forgot to mention during the referendum).

If your calling Luxembourg cunts then you best nominate Aaron Banks, Barclay Brothers, Murdoch, The Isle of Man etc etc etc... faking tax dodging cunts that they are. 

2 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Yeah except the three largest tax havens in the world are all British principalities. Many argue we are leaving the EU to avoid the new tax avoidance legalisation coming into effect in jan 2020 (convenient isn’t it given the major sponsors and advocates of leave are all known tax avoiders).

Seems the ERG and Brexit party want to turn us into a low tax version on Singapore right on the EU border. Why else would they reject Maya deal and push for a complete break (something they conveniently forgot to mention during the referendum).

If your calling Luxembourg cunts then you best nominate Aaron Banks, Barclay Brothers, Murdoch, The Isle of Man etc etc etc... faking tax dodging cunts that they are. 

Well that’s Brexit solved then. Thanks. Bye now.

The only flaw in your argument is that it’s completely fucking wrong. Luxembourg, Ireland, Switzerland and the Netherlands are all major tax havens. All in the EU except Switzerland, which has a very unique status, being outside the EU but with very favourable and secretive relations concerning financial and banking matters with the EU. The Swiss banks still have trillions of dollars in WW2 accounts which they refuse to return to the Steins.