CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them cunts

Neil

Radio 2 today had a story about some fucktard parents called Jake and Hobbit(no shit!) who have insisted that their 18 month old is not identified as either male or female and that the kid will decide itself what it wants to be as it grows up,apparently  the grandmother didn't know what sex the child was for 11 months.They dress it up in boys clothes and girls clothes and just refer to it as a they or them.I'm pretty sure that when the kid wakes up one day with a hard on and starts whacking one off that it may discover  its a bloke.If stubble starts to appear at 15 I wonder if it will still want to alternate between pink dresses or strides?.Why oh why do we facilitate these weird parent types? Just take the poor little cunt away from its fucked up parents and give it a chance in life.And fuck off to anyone who says "If its loved and bought up in a stable relationship its in a good place"...fuck off,yet another fucking trans boillocks,weirdo,gaylord,leftie fucking fucked in the head wanker.

• Like 5

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Radio 2 today had a story about some fucktard parents called Jake and Hobbit(no shit!) who have insisted that their 18 month old is not identified as either male or female and that the kid will decide itself what it wants to be as it grows up,apparently  the grandmother didn't know what sex the child was for 11 months.They dress it up in boys clothes and girls clothes and just refer to it as a they or them.I'm pretty sure that when the kid wakes up one day with a hard on and starts whacking one off that it may discover  its a bloke.If stubble starts to appear at 15 I wonder if it will still want to alternate between pink dresses or strides?.Why oh why do we facilitate these weird parent types? Just take the poor little cunt away from its fucked up parents and give it a chance in life.And fuck off to anyone who says "If its loved and bought up in a stable relationship its in a good place"...fuck off,yet another fucking trans boillocks,weirdo,gaylord,leftie fucking fucked in the head wanker.

If it starts throwing people down a well in the cellar and saying "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" kill the lot with harpoons!  

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

In a hole in the ground there lived a couple of stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 1

So glad to see on the news that the NHS is now funding Genital Mutilation Clinics across the UK.

I’m sure the British tax-payer would consider it money well spent - to surgically cut this liberal whore’s cunt off.

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Does Jake dress up in pretty pink dresses? No I thought not. 

Surely the first thing grandparents want to do is to have a quick look at the genitalia?

”Oh look Agnes - he got his grandad’s cock.  Or at least he will have , once Hobbit goes shopping”.

What's really sick is, that if this kid gets to the age of 12 or so, and turns round and says; 

"I don't want to wear make up, and I don't want hair straighteners for Christmas, I want a football, an air rifle and I want to fiddle with tits and fannies.."

...The parents are going to have them put into therapy, because it didn't turn out to be the little gay fashion accessory that all 'Malcolm & Cressida' cunts want as offspring. 

• Like 1

Having researched this for all of 30 seconds, Jake & Hobbit (real name Chanti Annette) are circus performers from Keynsham, and they live on a houseboat with baby Anoush. I don't know what they actually do in the circus, although I really hope it involves voracious tigers that someone has neglected to feed, the stupid fucking man-bunned, hairy-toed Rosie & Jim pair of cunts.

mjTLjb2.png

On a semi-related note, Jo Cox had a houseboat, and look what happened to her. Just saying...

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Could turn out that its  she and grows up a he which will be quite interesting when blood pours from his jock strap when out playing cricket with the boys.Fucking freaks

If it was a girl, they would be raising it openly as a girl. With encouragement to become lesbian. It almost always seems to be boys that are psychologically abused in this way.

Almost as if these modern liberal types are trying to eliminate heterosexual males from the species..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Could turn out that its  she and grows up a he which will be quite interesting when blood pours from his jock strap when out playing cricket with the boys.Fucking freaks

The umpire would give him/her out.  Technically. LGBTW.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Why has the father got a red pad on one shoulder?

Is it a convenient Velcro cushion that secures her minge , when he gives her a fireman’s lift - and punch fists her arsehole?

If you honestly think she's the one taking it up the arse in this relationship then you're deluded. He's clearly just a scruffy tramp who gets his clothes from the St. Oswald's rejection bin at a discount.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

If you honestly think she's the one taking it up the arse in this relationship then you're deluded. He's clearly just a scruffy tramp who gets his clothes from the St. Oswald's rejection bin at a discount.

That's the wordy way of saying he raids Franks bedsit!  

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

On reflection , I quite agree.  In which case the Velcro pad is for her garden-type grippy glove , to give her extra purchase - as she goes for the elbow.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

On reflection , I quite agree.  In which case the Velcro pad is for her garden-type grippy glove , to give her extra purchase - as she goes for the elbow.

Circus seems unlikely.  I would guess he is an assistant in a hydroponics retailer - and she is a nursing auxiliary in a mental health unit.

I think they come across more as the type you see ferrying around spackers in a rusty minibus to visit the local farms, myself. Circus work is a stretch, but I guess its an accurate description if this is the case..

Just now, Roadkill said:

I think they come across more as the type you see ferrying around spackers in a rusty minibus to visit the local farms, myself. Circus work is a stretch, but I guess its an accurate description if this is the case..

Yeah , after a few bongs and a couple of Prozac - that would be an easy mistake to make.   Good call I say.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In a perfect world, it would be a target marker for a Reaper Drone.

No. In a perfect world , they would sterilise all immigrants to begin with.

I like your idea , but a gallon of Shell V-power would do.

Just now, Pete said:

No. In a perfect world , they would sterilise all immigrants to begin with.

Listen, I know we've had our differences, but this sort of stuff is genuinely going to get you in deep shit with admin if you don't tone it down a bit. You can get away with this stuff about once a day at max, but upper management has no choice but to put a stop to all the racism once it goes too far. Like they say it is an open site and The Corner section is visible even to guests, if you absolutely have to keep it up do it on the Open Corner, but even then you're still painting a big target on yourself if you repeat it too much.

• Like 1