CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them cunts

Neil

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Hi kids.  So how was your first day at the Saturday Community Centre Visiting Mime and Clown School?

Was Ok mum.  We did rape today , and they said I’d be really good - once I learned to keep quiet properly.

I fucking hate clowns. With their exploding cars and flowers that shoot out water.  

Charlie Cairoli was a cunt 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate clowns. With their exploding cars and flowers that shoot out water.  

Little secret - that wasn’t a flower - and it wasn’t water either.    But they’d revoke my membership to the magic circle if I divulged any specific details.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

True, they're wankers. But what annoys me even more are the cunts that claim to be scared of them. Its a weird fucking trend that started sometime in the 90's - and now every fucker is scared of clowns. It's a cunt in makeup - and it isn't even Cher - so what the fuck are people scared of?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

True, they're wankers. But what annoys me even more are the cunts that claim to be scared of them. Its a weird fucking trend that started sometime in the 90's - and now every fucker is scared of clowns. It's a cunt in makeup - and it isn't even Cher - so what the fuck are people scared of?

I was taken to see clowns at the circus when I was 5. The pair of cunts came out in a rickety old clown car and as they got level with me the fucking thing exploded. BAAAANG!!!! I fucking shat myself. And then the two cunts got out the car and as I was screaming my head off they came over and started squirting me with their flowers. So yeah, they frightened me and I fucking hate them. 

Emmett Kelly was a cunt 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was taken to see clowns at the circus when I was 5. The pair of cunts came out in a rickety old clown car and as they got level with me the fucking thing exploded. BAAAANG!!!! I fucking shat myself. And then the two cunts got out the car and as I was screaming my head off they came over and started squirting me with their flowers. So yeah, they frightened me and I fucking hate them. 

Emmett Kelly was a cunt 

I know this story is true because I remember you saying the exact same thing a couple of years ago.

Clowns don't register as real people with me. So I don't feel guilty about hurting them.

Hope that helps.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Emmett Kelly was a cunt 

Are you sure you didn't just survive an IRA car bombing and suppress the memory? Also when you say "explode" do you mean "backfire"?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know this story is true because I remember you saying the exact same thing a couple of years ago.

Clowns don't register as real people with me. So I don't feel guilty about hurting them.

Hope that helps.

It does Eric. Thanks for that. God bless you. 

Now, I'm gonna start my new book Lee Brilleaux: Rock 'n' Roll Gentleman. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Emmett Kelly was a cunt 

Sorry gyppo but thats very funny..have a like

Panzermurphybaby 

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I guess it won't be long before government forms have extra choices for the old gender question, Male; Female; Non-Specific; Fuck Knows, just to appease these fucking mongs.

On a semi related note, does anyone know the best place to buy depth charges?

A depthpartment store  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I guess it won't be long before government forms have extra choices for the old gender question.

Quite easy.

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 1 - Gender.     Please tick one of the following........

A:- Male

B:- Female

C:- Twat

Thankyou.  For those that ticked A or B , please move on to section 2.    For those that answered C - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run centres , where you will be met by one of our personal euthanasia representatives.

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 2 - Race.      Please tick one of the following........

A:- British

B:- Other

Thankyou.  For those that ticked A , please move on to section 3.   For those that answered B - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run railway sidings , where you will be met by one of our personal post-Brexit cattle-truck loading representatives.

You silly cunt - what are we going to cook the chips in?

Ah wait....

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 3 - Weight.       Please tick one of the following...........

A:-  12-stone or below.

B:-   Other

Thankyou. For those that ticked A , please move on to section 4.   For those that answered B - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run euthanasia/body-fat recycling centres , where you will be met by one of our personal BMI-assessment representatives - who will almost certainly base their decision on your immediate fuckability.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Quite easy.

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 1 - Gender.     Please tick one of the following........

A:- Male

B:- Female

C:- Twat

Thankyou.  For those that ticked A or B , please move on to section 2.    For those that answered C - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run centres , where you will be met by one of our personal euthanasia representatives.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 2 - Race.      Please tick one of the following........

A:- British

B:- Other

Thankyou.  For those that ticked A , please move on to section 3.   For those that answered B - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run railway sidings , where you will be met by one of our personal post-Brexit cattle-truck loading representatives.

4 hours ago, Pete said:

You silly cunt - what are we going to cook the chips in?

Ah wait....

GOVERNMENT CENSUS FORM

Section 3 - Weight.       Please tick one of the following...........

A:-  12-stone or below.

B:-   Other

Thankyou. For those that ticked A , please move on to section 4.   For those that answered B - please proceed directly to one of our new council-run euthanasia/body-fat recycling centres , where you will be met by one of our personal BMI-assessment representatives - who will almost certainly base their decision on your immediate fuckability.

Is there something wrong with you? 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 17/09/2019 at 11:38, Neil said:

Radio 2 today had a story about some fucktard parents called Jake and Hobbit(no shit!) who have insisted that their 18 month old is not identified as either male or female and that the kid will decide itself what it wants to be as it grows up,apparently  the grandmother didn't know what sex the child was for 11 months.They dress it up in boys clothes and girls clothes and just refer to it as a they or them.I'm pretty sure that when the kid wakes up one day with a hard on and starts whacking one off that it may discover  its a bloke.If stubble starts to appear at 15 I wonder if it will still want to alternate between pink dresses or strides?.Why oh why do we facilitate these weird parent types? Just take the poor little cunt away from its fucked up parents and give it a chance in life.And fuck off to anyone who says "If its loved and bought up in a stable relationship its in a good place"...fuck off,yet another fucking trans boillocks,weirdo,gaylord,leftie fucking fucked in the head wanker.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it was a girl, they would be raising it openly as a girl. With encouragement to become lesbian. It almost always seems to be boys that are psychologically abused in this way.

Almost as if these modern liberal types are trying to eliminate heterosexual males from the species..

And this is what they end up with...

A "stylist"? 

More like a shemale.

I can't tell who needs a boot in their ass more, the little future queen or its idiot bitch "mother".

Fucking cunt.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And this is what they end up with...

A "stylist"? 

More like a shemale.

I can't tell who needs a boot in their ass more, the little future queen or its idiot bitch "mother".

Fucking cunt.

Even that advert won't satisfy the PC lunatic element. That woman should not be using a mop! 

She should be sat, relaxed and flirting with an African American man, whilst her cuckold faggot husband mops, cooks and changes nappies.

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell - he’s Prolific Pete - the Perpetual Poster. Perpetual Poster of shite.

Wouldn’t - The Perpetual Poster of Pathetically Postured Procrastination - have been a better choice?