CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them cunts

Neil

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is there something wrong with you? 

Only a lack of self-control , and a low threshold of outgoing ultra-violence management.

Apart from that , the Census form went very well.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s it Roadkill.  Kick a man when he’s down to his last few instant role-play conceptualisations , why don’t you?

If you insist.

bfd521838683e52efb8e7d69d3f95500.gif

Stop replying to every single post made by another member on every active thread. You've hit some gold, but its mostly been just dismal, desperate ankle fondling, attention seeking shite. You're trying too hard and its getting on my tits. Quality always wins over quantity - the message has been given to you multiple times now by various sources. Sort it out or fuck off you dismal gobshite.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Stop replying to every single post made by another member on every active thread. You've hit some gold, but its mostly been just dismal, desperate ankle fondling, attention seeking shite. You're trying too hard and its getting on my tits. Quality always wins over quantity - the message has been given to you multiple times now by various sources. Sort it out or fuck off you dismal gobshite.

You mean, less is more?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

With any minority circle-jerk such as this , newcomers will always bang a few elbows on their way in. Up to you whether you all shuffle back a few millimetres , or not. But let’s face it - I do have the biggest cock.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

My posts contain delicately crafted layers of subtle irony that you’re simply not meant to understand.

I miss the days when I could just melt down under the assumption that you knew where I lived instead of living with the constant paranoia of how your military-grade autistic mind would decide to fuck with me next...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I miss the days when I could just melt down under the assumption that you knew where I lived

Ah, fuck, those were the days. You and Eric posting at a rate that an infinite number of Petes with an infinite number of typewriters could only dream of. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, fuck, those were the days. You and Eric posting at a rate that an infinite number of Petes with an infinite number of typewriters could only dream of. 

Yeah. We were insufferable cunts, weren't we? I fell off that wagon a while back though and reserve my right to be a hypocritical cunt.

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

you boring little tit

Well Ratcum.   Most people will tell you that one rarely , if ever , posts on here.   But I feel it’s worth pointing out a couple of pertinent facts.

Whilst life can’t have been easy for you , having been accidentally conceived by Paul Burrell in the loading-bay of a backstreet abortion clinic in Cheshire - the unwitting product of vomited-spunk felched from Gareth Edward’s arsehole , combined with a dried-up ovum clinging to one of Camilla’s discarded pubic hairs.  Those first 10 years in a neglected wheelie-bin , eating small insects and your own waste , have both nurtured and facilitated an inner strength , allowing your undeniable royal-pedigree to shine through , and almost eclipse your many physical and mental shortcomings. Almost.

As you approach your 11th birthday , both Camilla and I would like to wish you well , and would remind you that , technically , you are currently 1,856,838,245th in line for succession to the throne - and would urge you to behave , and comport yourself in a manner more suited to a potential future King of England.

Kind regards - your loving step-father Chaz HRH.

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I miss the days when I could just melt down under the assumption that you knew where I lived instead of living with the constant paranoia of how your military-grade autistic mind would decide to fuck with me next...

For the benefit of any newcomers. and for auld lang syne, here's the link to that mini-meltdown from 2016. (@Pete did you know Killer once asked me if my avatar was one of the Insane Clown Posse?)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the benefit of any newcomers. and for auld lang syne, here's the link to that mini-meltdown from 2016. (@Pete did you know Killer once asked me if my avatar was one of the Insane Clown Posse?)

I would beat the shit out of past me these days. I wouldn't stand a chance. Even my drawing has got better. (This classic really should be touched up to modern standards...)

• Like 2

I'm quite certain cunts of this calibre didn't exist when I was kid, or even a teenager which was only the mid 90s. When the fuck did this species of gender bending, Guardian subscribing wankers break away from homosapiens? I'm gonna say roughly ten years ago, and it's fucking disgusting. Children are confused enough growing up trying to fit into the world around them, without being now told they have a choice in gender.

I don't have children but I do have a nephew and thankfully my sister's not planning on putting him in a pink dress. When he's old enough he'll be coming to watch Charlton athletic with me, and I'll buy him a fucking air rifle if he wants one. Then when he's older I might even get him a whore, if he's up for it.

Kids need simple fucking choices. When did the world go so insane!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm quite certain cunts of this calibre didn't exist when I was kid, or even a teenager which was only the mid 90s. When the fuck did this species of gender bending, Guardian subscribing wankers break away from homosapiens? I'm gonna say roughly ten years ago, and it's fucking disgusting. Children are confused enough growing up trying to fit into the world around them, without being now told they have a choice in gender.

I don't have children but I do have a nephew and thankfully my sister's not planning on putting him in a pink dress. When he's old enough he'll be coming to watch Charlton athletic with me, and I'll buy him a fucking air rifle if he wants one. Then when he's older I might even get him a whore, if he's up for it.

Kids need simple fucking choices. When did the world go so insane!

Charlton Athletic? You'll have social services after you for cruelty.