CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that go blind

Neil

I see some twat who only ate crisps and chocolate has gone blind and his mum is blaming the NHS for not acting sooner.I didnt realise crisps and choccy were available by prescription.Boom Boom.Having seen his feckless fat cunt of a mother I think she perhaps needs to avoid the fucking crisps,Vitamin A deficiency? more like IQ deficiency.They've actually given it a label, 'avoidance restricted food intake disorder',more like 'fussy little idiot disorder' or 'Flid' for short

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see some twat who only ate crisps and chocolate has gone blind and his mum is blaming the NHS for not acting sooner.I didnt realise crisps and choccy were available by prescription.Boom Boom.Having seen his feckless fat cunt of a mother I think she perhaps needs to avoid the fucking crisps,Vitamin A deficiency? more like IQ deficiency.They've actually given it a label, 'avoidance restricted food intake disorder',more like 'fussy little idiot disorder' or 'Flid' for short

I'm more than a little surprised that your own strict and exclusive diet of onanism, Feasters microwaved burgers and pickled onion monster munch hasn't left you as blind as the hairless mole rat you so closely resemble.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7473027/Teenager-went-BLIND-eating-chips-crisps-chocolate-two.html

Rufus20, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago

My son has AFRID, he is 3.5yrs old. I have been begging the NHS for help with him since Oct 17. He needs feeding therapy. Instead the only help they have finally given us, is to send me on a feeding course. I can't make him eat. They will not listen to me. He needs help, it exists but the NHS refuses to give it!!!!

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7473027/Teenager-went-BLIND-eating-chips-crisps-chocolate-two.html

Rufus20, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago

My son has AFRID, he is 3.5yrs old. I have been begging the NHS for help with him since Oct 17. He needs feeding therapy. Instead the only help they have finally given us, is to send me on a feeding course. I can't make him eat. They will not listen to me. He needs help, it exists but the NHS refuses to give it!!!!

Maybe don't buy the fucker food? No way the fat little slug is going to waddle his way to the shop every time he wants a Mars Bar.

Gets on my nerves this stuff. Parents of fat children acting like they have no idea where all the junk food comes from - despite always sporting considerable bulk themselves.

This will ultimately be a good thing for the victim mentioned in the OP. He'll have to eat what he's fucking given, get up and active to learn how to navigate with a blind stick and lose the temptation to sit on xbox or watch telly all day.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe don't buy the fucker food? No way the fat little slug is going to waddle his way to the shop every time he wants a Mars Bar.

Gets on my nerves this stuff. Parents of fat children acting like they have no idea where all the junk food comes from - despite always sporting considerable bulk themselves.

This will ultimately be a good thing for the victim mentioned in the OP. He'll have to eat what he's fucking given, get up and active to learn how to navigate with a blind stick and lose the temptation to sit on xbox or watch telly all day.

The one in Gloucester's name is Harvey. He's also on facebook.

No doubt some liberal will chime-in , and claim that if she were still breast-feeding him , this wouldn’t have happened.

Interesting that This Morning’s nutrition advisor is called “Philpott”!    

Although I suspect her real day job is Toilet Training Advisor.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Obviously has DM2. I seen many of these cunts who need to have their diabetes check up but either make excuses or book an appointment and dont turn up. I tell them they'll either lose their leg(s) or go blind or both. But it dont happen to them, does it? 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Obviously has DM2. I seen many of these cunts who need to have their diabetes check up but either make excuses or book an appointment and dont turn up. I tell them they'll either lose their leg(s) or go blind or both. But it dont happen to them, does it? 

At least if they go blind first they wont notice when the legs have to come off

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm more than a little surprised that your own strict and exclusive diet of onanism, Feasters microwaved burgers and pickled onion monster munch hasn't left you as blind as the hairless mole rat you so closely resemble.

Everything in moderation dear boy,when's the open top bus tour celebrating last saturdays win?.Fucking hell,talk about over fucking reaction.If they ever do get to an FA Cup final and actually win it the county will come to a halt for a fucking month!.Delia will probably finger blast herself on the town hall balcony till she squirts over the crowd below as they gleefully splash around under it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Everything in moderation dear boy,when's the open top bus tour celebrating last saturdays win?.Fucking hell,talk about over fucking reaction.If they ever do get to an FA Cup final and actually win it the county will come to a halt for a fucking month!.Delia will probably finger blast herself on the town hall balcony till she squirts over the crowd below as they gleefully splash around under it.

I'm not sure if you've ever heard this as it isn't common knowledge around these parts, but we beat Bayern Munich 26 years ago.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you've ever heard this as it isn't common knowledge around these parts, but we beat Bayern Munich 26 years ago.

I know,the bus with Jeremy Goss on top has just been past the Mall,bald tyres and 3 million miles on the clock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

They'll be using it to baste the sunday roasties. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll be using it to baste the sunday roasties. 

Mmmmmmmmm.   Lovely.   I can almost hear the sizzling                            , man.

5 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Anyone remember how Liverpool did against Juventus back in 1985?

I fucking well do. We won the milk cup in the same year, which would've guaranteed us European football. After the scousers being naughty boys, we ended up with fuck all but a dodgy tin cup.

• Like 1

Norwich Herald 17/9/19

We tracked down Jamie Oliver at a local bookshop signing of his latest release - “Jamie Olivier Urolagniac’s Cookbook”.

Samples were available , and we especially liked the Urine-steamed Artichokes , surrounded by a rich , tangy Piss Sauce - and lightly sprinkled with a beautifully-seasoned No.1 dressing.

He was very busy , but he did comment........

”Fuck Delia.  For years the world has taken the piss out of British cooking , and with Brexit looming - I now consider it a personal mission to put the piss back in”.

Norwich Herald 18/9/19

We managed to track down Jamie Oliver at home today , where he was conducting a small , but informative , press-conference in his en-suite bathroom.

We asked if he had any plans to expand the Urolagnia theme , and he proffered  this reply.....

”Look.  I always said that if Norwich win the FA-cup - I would eat my own excrement.   After saturday’s win , it looks like this may well be a vague possibility.  So my research-team are currently experimenting , and conducting nationwide trials - with a view to possibly releasing the follow-up - “Scintillating Scat Snacks” in the spring of next year”.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I know,the bus with Jeremy Goss on top has just been past the Mall,bald tyres and 3 million miles on the clock

I'd be more worried about your lot if I were you, at the moment it's a stretch to imagine you as an established top six club within the near future, never mind regularly qualifying for the champions league.

As a Norwich fan, I'm happy with the odd scrap here and there. I can't imagine your lot being happy just scraping a Europa league spot every year, though.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd be more worried about your lot if I were you, at the moment it's a stretch to imagine you as an established top six club within the near future, never mind regularly qualifying for the champions league.

As a Norwich fan, I'm happy with the odd scrap here and there. I can't imagine your lot being happy just scraping a Europa league spot every year, though.

Tell me about it,When your best central defender is David Luiz and yet he's a fucking disgrace of a footballer,Emery is a cunt(and I dont mean Dick)who sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of marbles.No wonder the players look fucking confused because I can't understand a fucking word the mouth breathing dago waiter says.I'd rather have your bloke even though he looks and sounds like Roger Federers bent brother