CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that go blind

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 18/09/2019 at 02:18, Neil said:

I see some twat who only ate crisps and chocolate has gone blind and his mum is blaming the NHS for not acting sooner.I didnt realise crisps and choccy were available by prescription.Boom Boom.Having seen his feckless fat cunt of a mother I think she perhaps needs to avoid the fucking crisps,Vitamin A deficiency? more like IQ deficiency.They've actually given it a label, 'avoidance restricted food intake disorder',more like 'fussy little idiot disorder' or 'Flid' for short

I have to admit, Neil, when I read the thread title and the author, I felt a chill go up my spine that you had proven the old wives tale true.  You can't imagine my relief after having sifted through the post and responses.  

We also have the seemingly well off parent of a student with long standing mentail health problems  who committed suicide whilst at a "university" many miles from her home town blaming everyone but themselves. The harsh truth is that she was probably in a situation what was beyond her intellectual abilities, something that themselves should have realised