CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ivan Gurga

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

Judging by his lack of pallor, his name, his criminal record and his taste for cheap sportswear I would guess that Ivan is a Roma Pikey. We have a lot of them in Londonistan but generally you only see the women and children on their daily routine of begging, shoplifting and pickpocketing. If you’re lucky you might catch a glimpse of Ivan and his pals picking them up in their BMWs at the end of a hard day’s work to relieve them of their “earnings”.

Their English is pretty poor but there’s one word they know.......”racist!!!”

Welcome to Guy  Verhofstadt’s  European Empire.

On 20 September 2019 at 18:12, ratcum said:

I'd exile him to Guinea-Bissau. He could then proceed to run over and kill the entire population. 

I've said it before rat, you've got Minister for the Interior in the bag when the peckinator becomes overlord of lesser Britain 

(and under secretory of holes if you want it)

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've said it before rat, you've got Minister for the Interior in the bag when the peckinator becomes overlord of lesser Britain 

(and under secretory of holes if you want it)

what ever it is, the position must be 'without portfolio' because I'm not carrying the cunt around