CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perpetually Pregnant Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell, they get on my tits.  Everywhere they go, they feel so entitled....special parking bays, always feeling the world should make way for her/them and their growing sprog.  Never mind the seven following her, all with a slightly different skin tone and shape of eyes....hair color and tightness of curl...all of whom have a shit poor attitude and vocal chords enough to crack and peel paint off a nuclear submarine.  I wish mandatory tubal ligation after two would be enacted.  If Frank has brothers, just think the agony the world could have been spared!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, they get on my tits.  Everywhere they go, they feel so entitled....special parking bays, always feeling the world should make way for her/them and their growing sprog.  Never mind the seven following her, all with a slightly different skin tone and shape of eyes....hair color and tightness of curl...all of whom have a shit poor attitude and vocal chords enough to crack and peel paint off a nuclear submarine.  I wish mandatory tubal ligation after two would be enacted.  If Frank has brothers, just think the agony the world could have been spared!  

I should imagine each of these women have a cervix like your name. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine each of these women have a cervix like your name. 

Indeed.  Makes the scene from Meaning of Life make one contemplate the wonders of gravity!  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pregnant women are disgusting things. When my missus was pregnant I told her to sleep under the bed.

You mean you actually let her in the house??? 

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All Catholics should be burnt until dead then the charred remains sent to the third world as a great source of protein.

Two birds and all that 

Guest Cock Holster
On 21/09/2019 at 05:49, Salty Piss Flap said:

Over here, every time they they squeeze out another little ghetto bastard, they get an increase in their monthly welfare check.

I assumed this was how you were bought up? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

My lovely wife got cornered by a pregnasaurus at the gym today, and didn't know how to escape.  She went to refill her water bottle when the still fit (for a preggo) cascading sweat all over the fucking place, and starts on about how she's staying fit for the baby....noticing her predicament, I bellowed across the room "oi you daft bint, this barbell isn't going to lift itself!"  I was so proud of the anger she put into upping her squat maximum...cursing the whole time about why the cunts can't seem to help themselves about running their gobs about their bad decision making.