CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whites Who Talk African-American Vernacular English

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bless fam, what dem tink of mans new whip? 

Precisely!  It makes coming here being told to fuck off and kill myself with the eloquence of the English language an absolute pleasure! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can’t be arsed to look it up but I think I can safely say............

Repeat BOLLOCKS.

Select all squares with morons in them. If there are none select skip.

I realized when I posted that it had probably already been done, but when you encounter enough of these fucking cretins in a 24 hour period, you MUST vent it from your system.  Also, I really don't give a fuck if it is repeat....not one little bit!  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, King Billy said:

We have a word too for people who bastardise the English language. We call them Yanks.

So let me get this straight, you all pronounce the word "yankee", a mere slang term to begin with, as "yank", which is a bastardized version of a slang term, yet you're flapping your cunt lips at me about supposedly "bastardizing" the English language???

That bollocks really takes the biscuit, mate!!!

Bloody hell, man!!! Sounds to me like you're gormless of the fact that you lot, with all your daft sounding colloquial slang terms, bastardize your own language almost every time you speak!!!

Based solely on your own dodgy sounding codswallop, a bloke might come to the conclusion that you're off your trolley and that you might even be a barmy tosser!!!

I will admit that I'm right gobsmacked at that notion, but I must also admit I'm so chuffed to bits over it, that I'm having a strop just pointing out what a prat and a silly git would even say such a thing an' all.

Well, it was nice having this little chin-wag, but it's time for me to bugger off.

Have to go spend a penny.

Cheers.

Wanker. 

:D

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So let me get this straight, you all pronounce the word "yankee", a mere slang term to begin with, as "yank", which is a bastardized version of a slang term, yet you're flapping your cunt lips at me about supposedly "bastardizing" the English language???

Bloody hell, man!!! Sounds to me like you're gormless of the fact that you lot, with all your daft sounding colloquial slang terms, bastardize your own language almost every time you speak!!!

Based solely on your own dodgy sounding codswallop, a bloke might come to the conclusion that you're off your trolley and that you might even be a barmy tosser!!!

I will admit that I'm right gobsmacked at that notion, but I must also admit I'm so chuffed to bits over it, that I'm having a strop just pointing out what a prat and a silly git would even say such a thing an' all.

Well, it was nice having this little chin-wag, but it's time for me to bugger off.

Cheers.

Wanker. 

Pardon?

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Cheers.

Wanker. 

If you're going to submit posts on our good old British,... no English website (fuck off Panzy you oirish cunt) then set your spell checker to English UK so that the stupid fucking thing replaces the Z (zed,  or zee to wankers like you) for an S.   

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you're going to submit posts on our good old British,... no English website (fuck off Panzy you oirish cunt) then set your spell checker to English UK so that the stupid fucking thing replaces the Z (zed,  or zee to wankers like you) for an S.   

If you really get your knickers a twist over proper spelling, you might want to have a chin-wag with your mate Wizardsleeve (the bloke who started this thread) and inform him that there is no such word as "venacular".

The word he was trying to spell... "veRnacular"... is "spelt" with a "r" in between the e and the n.

Don't worry though. We yanks don't hold you lot's lack of grammatical acumen ag'in ye.

You're still our favorite non-American nationality and besides, being second to us is nothing to be ashamed of. 😁 😉 😆

(That should get a few cranks wound up good and tight 'round h'yere.) 😄

11 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you really get your knickers a twist over proper spelling, you might want to have a chin-wag with your mate Wizardsleeve (the bloke who started this thread) and inform him that there is no such word as "venacular".

The word he was trying to spell... "veRnacular"... is "spelt" with a "r" in between the e and the n.

Don't worry though. We yanks don't hold you lot's lack of grammatical acumen ag'in ye.

You're still our favorite non-American nationality and besides, being second to us is nothing to be ashamed of. 😁 😉 😆

(That should get a few cranks wound up good and tight 'round h'yere.) 😄

It might not have been Wiz that spelt it. The nom was originally titled in a different way, I assumed admin had edited it.