CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farewell The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

No... but we have just had the entire foundation of democracy overruled by completely unelected judges. Boris is an utter clown, but he was in the big seat, elected by his peers to be there. This goes beyond even Brexit, the courts have overruled both the Prime Minister and the Crown.

All to cover up the result of a referendum that they thought they could use as a cheap ticket to get extra votes, every single one of them. This is how low their opinion of their own constituents is, and this is only the start of the damage that they're willing to do to keep us under the rule of a rapidly evolving, oppressive foreign power in everything but name.

Now that they know they have the courts on their side, do you really think they'd let Nigel anywhere near the Houses of Parliament without even more years of delay tactics and smear campaigns? All they have to do at this point is play the waiting game, there's new voters coming of age every year, and you can fucking guarantee their schools and colleges have them brainwashed to want to be on the "right side of history".

Have you seen the fanatical Remainers in the streets? Its hard to miss when the biggest news outlet in the country is heavily biased towards them.

The EU can afford to wait, technically they're making a profit - they don't have to give us back any of the money we're paying in this transitional phase, so another extension is just free money to them.

Either way, what me and you want is being watered down to a technicality that gets to be defined by cunts who would never have wanted it to exist in the first place. 

That's what they want you to believe. An election is inevitable, with or without a caretaker government for the interregnum. Who in their right mind is going to vote for fucking Corbyn or that sweaty Swinson? Leavers need to keep a cool head. Today's judgement tells us what we knew already..... Alexander Johnson is a serial liar.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That's what they want you to believe. An election is inevitable, with or without a caretaker government for the interregnum. Who in their right mind is going to vote for fucking Corbyn or that sweaty Swinson? Leavers need to keep a cool head. Today's judgement tells us what we knew already..... Alexander Johnson is a serial liar.

Or, and hear me out here, we could just kill them all with bricks.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Keep it real and drop the ‘Alexander’ shit, proper. We know who and what he is. Focus on the gbp and keep your ‘likes’ to yourself.

Idiot.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Keep it real and drop the ‘Alexander’ shit, proper. We know who and what he is. Focus on the gbp and keep your ‘likes’ to yourself.

Idiot.

Don't get your feathers all ruffled. When I am handed a good caning I take it in good grace and recognise a quality comment. 

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Like him or not it takes as cunt like Boris to have the gall to actually follow through on leave.Farage is a one trick pony .. the rest of his agenda is toxic and people will see through it, and he stands as much chance of winning an election or even a seat in parliament for himself, he has as much chance of winning as a de-winged orange tip butterfly has of swimming across the English Channel. As to Labour history is written by the victors, the victors being a press and media that hate the UK and that include the Daily mail and the Daily Telegraph.

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That's what they want you to believe. An election is inevitable, with or without a caretaker government for the interregnum. Who in their right mind is going to vote for fucking Corbyn or that sweaty Swinson? Leavers need to keep a cool head.

I've never been one for tribal voting, and have always gone with my head whilst voting in the past.

In 2010 I voted Lib Dem because of their promises to abolish tuition fees, raise the income tax threshold and to have a referendum on changing elections to an AV sysyem.

In 2015 I voted Conservative because I entirely agreed with their welfare reforms, and also because the fucking Ed stone put me off Labour. Two years ago, much to my shame, I voted Labour because I could see that the Tories had been hijacked by hard-line Brexiteers who I fundamentally disagreed with.

Next election? I won't be losing my fucking head again by voting Labour, and the Lib Dems can all burn for eternity in hell.

The Conservatives? Maybe, but not if fucking Johnson is still bumbling about without having a fucking clue whilst dreaming up his next work of fiction. 

I'll probably just draw a massive cock and balls on my ballot paper.

Just now, Glowworm said:

Like him or not it takes as cunt like Boris to have the gall to actually follow through on leave.Farage is a one trip pony .. the rest of his agenda is toxic and people will see through it, and he stands as much chance of winning an election or even a seat in parliament for himself, he has as much chance of winning as a de-winged orange tip butterfly has of swimming across the English Channel. As to Labour history is written by the victors, the victors being a press and media that hate the UK and that include the Daily mail and the Daily Telegraph.

Boris is and has always been nothing but the useful idiot for the Tory party - the one they don't all mind backstabbing because he's such a whimsical fool and always comes back for more.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've never been one for tribal voting, and have always gone with my head whilst voting in the past.

In 2010 I voted Lib Dem because of their promises to abolish tuition fees, raise the income tax threshold and to have a referendum on changing elections to an AV sysyem.

In 2015 I voted Conservative because I entirely agreed with their welfare reforms, and also because the fucking Ed stone put me off Labour. Two years ago, much to my shame, I voted Labour because I could see that the Tories had been hijacked by hard-line Brexiteers who I fundamentally disagreed with.

Next election? I won't be losing my fucking head again by voting Labour, and the Lib Dems can all burn for eternity in hell.

The Conservatives? Maybe, but not if fucking Johnson is still bumbling about without having a fucking clue whilst dreaming up his next work of fiction. 

Too predictable. I'll do you a stencil of Mohammed fucking his child bride - far more controversial.

The Lawyers Association (they who represent those cunts who have fucked things up)  have suddenly realised the potential consequences of the court's decision and are appealing for a period of quiet reflection .. the greatest historical tragedy in the history of the UK is that we never took the lawyers out and executed them .. they really are the cunts who are above the law.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I’d vote Green if I were you Decs. Norfolk will be underwater in 25 years. 

Well, its a mess isn't it?  With the current state of play even a couple of hours is a long time in politics, more so now that Bercow has politicised The Speaker's role. We now have a situation that no-one can safely predict as to what happens next

The big question is has Boris the stamina for a bruising fight as well as doing his homework paying attention to detail? Alone, probably not but he does have a very aggressive kitchen cabinet behind him. His priority is to engineer an election. The Lib Dems have rendered themselves unelectable with their declared intention to recind article 50. Farage and his band of fruitcakes are unfit for high office (with the possible exception of Diane James who is at least economically literate) and any vote for them is a spoilt vote. Thanks to yesterday's mismanaged composite vote by Conference, Labour's policy on Brexit is to have no policy until after the election. Pity the grass roots workers who have to explain that whilst hustling on door steps. Whilst this may stick in the craw for some, the only party who has a chance to end the debilitating uncertainty over Brexit are the Tories.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, its a mess isn't it?  With the current state of play even a couple of hours is a long time in politics, more so now that Bercow has politicised The Speaker's role. We now have a situation that no-one can safely predict as to what happens next

The big question is has Boris the stamina for a bruising fight as well as doing his homework paying attention to detail? Alone, probably not but he does have a very aggressive kitchen cabinet behind him. His priority is to engineer an election. The Lib Dems have rendered themselves unelectable with their declared intention to recind article 50. Farage and his band of fruitcakes are unfit for high office (with the possible exception of Diane James who is at least economically literate) and any vote for them is a spoilt vote. Thanks to yesterday's mismanaged composite vote by Conference, Labour's policy on Brexit is to have no policy until after the election. Pity the grass roots workers who have to explain that whilst hustling on door steps. Whilst this may stick in the craw for some, the only party who has a chance to end the debilitating uncertainty over Brexit are the Tories.

I don't agree. The tories under Boris have no intention of delivering Brexit. 

Brexit means leaving the institutions of the EU. A re-hashed May surrender deal does not deliver this. 

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Brexit means leaving the institutions of the EU. A re-hashed May surrender deal does not deliver this. 

It is a shite deal...in but out ...pay in no say..ya'll seem to think that crashing out will mean never havin to hear about brexit again ...nobody seems to think about November 1st n how stuff gets on shelves 

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't claim to understand much of this process, or the variant factors involved. But you sound more informed than any cunt in office currently. If you ran in the next election, I'd vote for you.

You know me, I'll do anything for 'likes'.. or 'Pez'..

or even Chupa-Chups lollies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The Tories may well have no great desire to deliver a hard, no deal Brexit, but Farage and his ilk don't have a snowball in hell's chance of doing it, despite their fervour. A vote for Farage will just put Steptoe in No 10 via the back door. If the Brexit party get more than 10 seats in the forthcoming general election I'll be amazed.

It therefore comes down to tough choice, a soft as shit Tory Brexit or none at all.