CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Since time immemorial the spackers have been positioned next to the touchline at most football grounds, and consequently one of them getting fucked right in the face by a fast-travelling ball has been a fairly regular occurrence. It's not like the cunts can dodge out of the way. This generally raises a bigger cheer than anything else in the game.

Fuck sake Baws. The last time someone mentioned a ball hitting someone in the face almost started a diplomatic incident.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver...

lol.

All isn't lost.  They still have you to service their every need in the disabled toilet stalls.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have absolutely no qualms about striking a woman with the back of my hand, so I suggest that you shut your fucking mouth.

Of course you don't.

If you tried it with a man you'd be waddling home with your head shoved up your vagina and your tits tied in a knot.

Faggot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck I was just about to say that. 

Elderly women and the physically handicapped are the only people he can get away with using the back of his hand on.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver...

lol.

I want you to think carefully about this .. the situation is that Wizz (although so fat that he does not have a visible neck) happens to be  a devout catholic, a member of the Brexit Party, a multi millionaire, an excellent golfer  and asks to join your golf club. What would happen?

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver..

lol.

I would have thought you of all people  could spell buggery correctly. So it’s compulsory now at your club? Surely an unnecessary rule as that’s the only thing that goes on there, apart from imaginary golf.

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I want you to think carefully about this .. the situation is that Wizz (although so fat that he does not have a visible neck) happens to be  a devout catholic, a member of the Brexit Party, a multi millionaire, an excellent golfer  and asks to join your golf club. What would happen?

Punky would propose to him.

Guest judgetwi
On 30/09/2019 at 17:54, Wizardsleeve said:

It used to be a brilliant day out to go to a nice venue for a footie or rugby match, then came the flids in the fucking chairs!  They drain seating space, resources and oxygen, and the venue staff now bend over fucking backwards to accommodate the cunts!  Why can't they stay in their care facility and watch on the tele whilst gumming a tin of tuna and shitting themselves?  Now, I'll stay home with my lovely missus, shout obscenities at the officials and presenters on television, drink til I'm pissed in the bag, and shag my wife without fear of arrest and prosecution.

Fuck off!  

Classic example of what this site has been reduced to. A no cock wanker picking on the easy raspberry target while at the same time bragging about the shagging activity that only exists in his tiny little brain.

For fucks sake, can you stop making it so easy for me. I’m getting seriously bored now.

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Classic example of what this site has been reduced to. A no cock wanker picking on the easy raspberry target while at the same time bragging about the shagging activity that only exists in his tiny little brain.

For fucks sake, can you stop making it so easy for me. I’m getting seriously bored now.

Not as bored as everyone else is of you. Fucking tedious twat.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yawn, another "old timer" playing the same record over and over again.

I can only imagine how fucking awful the site used to be when you, Frank and Pen were in your pomp.

Fuck off and take the pair of them with you, you boring fucking twat.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yawn, another "old timer" playing the same record over and over again.

I can only imagine how fucking awful the site used to be when you, Frank and Pen were in your pomp.

Fuck off and take the pair of them with you, you boring fucking twat.

I still regard Jewdy as a newbie Voivod. I don't think he predates either of us.

Don't get me wrong though, the cunt must still be gassed

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I still regard Jewy as a newbie Voivod. I don't think he predates either of us.

Don't get me wrong though, the cunt must still be gassed

All newbies should be allowed 24 hours to prove themselves and if they don't pass muster off to the showers with them.

I'm getting rather bored of myself lately, what's your secret to longevity, Ratty?

43 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fat gay cripple.