CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

All newbies should be allowed 24 hours to prove themselves and if they don't pass muster off to the showers with them.

I'm getting rather bored of myself lately, what's your secret to longevity, Ratty?

Complete, all encompassing, abyssal lunacy. With a sprinkling of Nazi propaganda. 

15 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

All newbies should be allowed 24 hours to prove themselves and if they don't pass muster off to the showers with them.

I'm getting rather bored of myself lately, what's your secret to longevity, Ratty?

my fight against the evils of international Zionism keeps me fresh DC. Copy and paste the URL below. Americans raising money for soldiers. Sounds commendable until you realise it's for Israeli soldiers, not American ones. Israeli soldiers that America already bankrolls to the tune of $4 billion a year, to kill Palestinians armed with catapults. 

https://variety.com/2018/scene/news/friends-of-the-israel-defense-forces-gala-pharrell-williams-1203018108/

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

my fight against the evils of international Zionism keeps me fresh DC. Copy and paste the URL below. Americans raising money for soldiers. Sounds commendable until you realise it's for Israeli soldiers, not American ones. Israeli soldiers that America already bankrolls to the tune of $4 billion a year, to kill Palestinians armed with catapults. 

https://variety.com/2018/scene/news/friends-of-the-israel-defense-forces-gala-pharrell-williams-1203018108/

A question if I may. I understand the anti-Zionist argument, but why do you care about the Palestinians? Personally, I'm not overly fond of any dusky types, they're on a par with fat people in my book.

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A question if I may. I understand the anti-Zionist argument, but why do you care about the Palestinians? Personally, I'm not overly fond of any dusky types, they're on a par with fat people in my book.

If you read into the history of the place most of them were not from so called Palestine anyway .. their grandparents etc actually came into Palestine after the 1920s.

15 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Actually the French fucked things up. ..

1920 - Arab Nationalism in Palestine
During and immediately after World War I Arab nationalism awakened. Feisal Ibn-Hussein, a son of the emir of Mecca, and the Zionist leader, Chaim Weizmann, tried to work out a plan to realize the national aspirations of both Jews and Arabs. But with the loss of Damascus, the base of the Arab nationalists, to France, cooperation with the Jews ended, and the focus of Arab nationalism was instead directed towards Jerusalem and Palestine.

1920-21 - The first Arab Riots
Arab Nationalist leaders arranged demonstrations against the Jewish National Home. In april 1920 rioters attacked the Jewish population in Jerusalem. Many, both Jews and Arabs were killed or wounded. In May 1921 Arab nationalists attacked Jews in the port city of Jaffa, and soon the violence spread to other parts of the country with several Jewish farming communities coming under attack. After a week of fighting 47 Jews were killed and almost 150 wounded. Many Arabs were also killed and wounded, mostly in clashes with the British troops that quelled the uprising. As a consequence of the Arab violence the British administration tightened the rules of Jewish immigration into Palestine.

1922 - The League of Nations and the Palestine Mandate
On July 24th, 1922 the agreement on the mandates for Syria, Palestine and Mesopotamia was confirmed by the League of Nations - the predecessor of the United Nations. At the same time the League of Nations approved the wording of the Balfour Declaration. Thereby the international community charged Britain with securing "the establishment of a Jewish homeland" in Palestine.

Transjordan is severed from Palestine.

1922 - Jordan Severed
from Palestine
In September 1922 Britain and the League og Nations decided that the 3/4 of Palestine east of the Jordan River would be excluded from the area, in which the Jewish homeland was to be established. The area was initially awarded limited autonomy under the name of Transjordan, but was later granted full independence as The Kingdom of Jordan. As leader of this new state the British installed Abdullah, another son of the Emir of Mecca.

1922-23 - Failed Attemps at Arab-Jewish Power Sharing
Several attempts were made by the British High Commissioner to Palestine at establishing various kinds of home-rule for the mandate, in which both Jews and Arabs were to participate. But the Palestinian Arabs rejected any proposal that included power-sharing with the Jews.

19 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A question if I may. I understand the anti-Zionist argument, but why do you care about the Palestinians?

Fucking hell, all this time I thought he was talking about Palestrina. The Kyrie from "Missa Assumpta Est Maria" has some of the finest countertenor parts ever written. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Actually the French fucked things up. ..

1920 - Arab Nationalism in Palestine
During and immediately after World War I Arab nationalism awakened. Feisal Ibn-Hussein, a son of the emir of Mecca, and the Zionist leader, Chaim Weizmann, tried to work out a plan to realize the national aspirations of both Jews and Arabs. But with the loss of Damascus, the base of the Arab nationalists, to France, cooperation with the Jews ended, and the focus of Arab nationalism was instead directed towards Jerusalem and Palestine.

1920-21 - The first Arab Riots
Arab Nationalist leaders arranged demonstrations against the Jewish National Home. In april 1920 rioters attacked the Jewish population in Jerusalem. Many, both Jews and Arabs were killed or wounded. In May 1921 Arab nationalists attacked Jews in the port city of Jaffa, and soon the violence spread to other parts of the country with several Jewish farming communities coming under attack. After a week of fighting 47 Jews were killed and almost 150 wounded. Many Arabs were also killed and wounded, mostly in clashes with the British troops that quelled the uprising. As a consequence of the Arab violence the British administration tightened the rules of Jewish immigration into Palestine.

1922 - The League of Nations and the Palestine Mandate
On July 24th, 1922 the agreement on the mandates for Syria, Palestine and Mesopotamia was confirmed by the League of Nations - the predecessor of the United Nations. At the same time the League of Nations approved the wording of the Balfour Declaration. Thereby the international community charged Britain with securing "the establishment of a Jewish homeland" in Palestine.

Transjordan is severed from Palestine.

1922 - Jordan Severed
from Palestine
In September 1922 Britain and the League og Nations decided that the 3/4 of Palestine east of the Jordan River would be excluded from the area, in which the Jewish homeland was to be established. The area was initially awarded limited autonomy under the name of Transjordan, but was later granted full independence as The Kingdom of Jordan. As leader of this new state the British installed Abdullah, another son of the Emir of Mecca.

1922-23 - Failed Attemps at Arab-Jewish Power Sharing
Several attempts were made by the British High Commissioner to Palestine at establishing various kinds of home-rule for the mandate, in which both Jews and Arabs were to participate. But the Palestinian Arabs rejected any proposal that included power-sharing with the Jews.

The French are usually to blame when it comes to long, bloody conflict. And almost never there at the end of it.

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fat gay cripple.

Psychological Projection they call that nowadays. I believe Freud and Jung has a lot to say about it but didn’t actually use that term. You should read up about it .........after you’ve finished the Harry Potter series obviously. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I still regard Jewdy as a newbie Voivod. I don't think he predates either of us.

Don't get me wrong though, the cunt must still be gassed

You should take a trip to Israel Herr Oberst. I’m told that if you ask  the right questions at A-rab street markets you can obtain DVD copies of “Der Ewige Jude” and “Jude Suss”. Fucking classics eh?

However, I can’t see a weedy little twat like you having the bottle to smuggle them through Heathrow. 

Shame really. Oh, by the way, don’t ask me to do it for you. I’m not that  desperate for money.

Guest DrCunt
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Psychological Projection they call that nowadays. I believe Freud and Jung has a lot to say about it but didn’t actually use that term. You should read up about it .........after you’ve finished the Harry Potter series obviously. 

One might think that a contributor with over 1600 likes was witty or intelligent, but once reality dawns that over 1500 of those have been awarded by a British Rail ticket puncher who is in the running to be the most boring man in the world, it places your contribution in context.

It's possible that you're not fat, gay or disabled, but it's indisputable that mogadon has nothing on you, you sleep inducing, boring fuckwit.

Edited by DrCunt
Hitting two cunts with one stone.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

One might think that a contributor with over 1600 likes was witty or intelligent, but once reality dawns that over 1500 of those have been awarded by a British Rail ticket puncher who is in the running to be the most boring man in the world, it places your contribution in context.

It's possible that you're not fat, gay or disabled, but it's indisputable that mogadon has nothing on you, you sleep inducing, boring fuckwit.

Is your ticket valid? .. I bet that your "doctor's" qualifications are fake.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Not as bored as everyone else is of you. Fucking tedious twat.

Lonely Gladys, weeping and licking arse again. Good on you Gladys.

😁

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

foreigners remain a uniformly ghastly bunch DC, I'll give you that. Witness the behaviour of Tunisian hoteliers after the collapse of Thomas Cook. Demanding money with menaces from hapless British holiday makers. Yet just a few short years ago they were all upset when Brits got shot on one of their beaches, putting their profits at risk. Utter scum.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

foreigners remain a uniformly ghastly bunch DC, I'll give you that. Witness the behaviour of Tunisian hoteliers after the collapse of Thomas Cook. Demanding money with menaces from hapless British holiday makers. Yet just a few short years ago they were all upset when Brits got shot on one of their beaches, putting their profits at risk. Utter scum.

I'd do the same with those cheap scum, Ratty. Nowt worse than the British underclass.

Imagine if Jewdy was your tenant, how many months rent would you want in advance? You just know that 2 weeks after moving in he'd be suing for house alterations to accomodate the wheelchair and the disabled felching hoist.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening scum....

Percy, you wouldn't know what class was if fucked your defective brain out the back of your skull. You'd enjoy the sensation though.

I wouldn't let a dog like you lick my boots, because you'd be eyeing my groin whilst you did it.

19 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Thanks for the iron, Percy Wetmore.

How many grouse did you shoot this year and where did you shoot them?

Answer the question, @Earl of Punkape, or I'll kick your cock inside out and your Nigerian boyfriend will get very upset.

Mr. Emtembe has 15 million quid in a Nigerian bank account Doc and apparently it’s got your name on it. A small sum transferred from you will release this cash and it’s defo not a scam because his Uncle is a General in the Army so he’ll make sure everything goes smoothly.. Spunkers is obviously an undercover Nigerian agent so tread carefully or you could end up in the cooking pot. I know all this to be true because I’ve transferred all my savings to them and that went really smoothly. I’m just waiting for my 20 million to arrive. I can’t wait to surprise my missus with the good news. She won’t ever call me a useless Cunt again.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

He doesn’t give a fuck about the Palestinians. It’s a question of my enemy’s enemy is my friend. You’re not very bright are you Gladys?