CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

57 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'd do the same with those cheap scum, Ratty. Nowt worse than the British underclass.

Imagine if Jewdy was your tenant, how many months rent would you want in advance? You just know that 2 weeks after moving in he'd be suing for house alterations to accomodate the wheelchair and the disabled felching hoist.

I think you'd be pretty safe with Jewdy as a tennant Doc. As a former landlord I can safely state that being disabled he'd be entitled to housing benefit along with his DLA claim. Obviously it would have to be a ground floor flat with widened door frames, and a wet room with a shower seat.

Tennant's also happens to be his tipple of choice, which he seems to have started on earlier than usual, given his standard content tonight.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Psychological Projection they call that nowadays. I believe Freud and Jung has a lot to say about it but didn’t actually use that term. You should read up about it .........after you’ve finished the Harry Potter series obviously. 

Harry Potter.. flash cunt. 

Roger Red Hat for me.

Guest judgetwi
57 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think you'd be pretty safe with Jewdy as a tennant Doc. As a former landlord I can safely state that being disabled he'd be entitled to housing benefit along with his DLA claim. Obviously it would have to be a ground floor flat with widened door frames, and a wet room with a shower seat.

Tennant's also happens to be his tipple of choice, which he seems to have started on earlier than usual, given his standard content tonight.

Funny innit Marje? Every time I rip the piss our of wankers on here it’s because i’m pissed. Fucking hell, imagine what a cunt I could make you look if I were sober? It doesn’t bear thinking about does it Marjorie? 

Anyway, I must get back to sucking cocks at the gay bar for ten bob and a four pack of wife beater. Catch you later mate,

Your pal,  (sober as a ) Judge xx

See what I did there?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Funny innit Marje? Every time I rip the piss our of wankers on here it’s because i’m pissed. Fucking hell, imagine what a cunt I could make you look if I were sober? It doesn’t bear thinking about does it Marjorie

Anyway, I must get back to sucking cocks at the gay bar for ten bob and a four pack of wife beater. Catch you later mate,

See what I did there?

Marje/Marjorie.... heh heh. I like that.

Probably a bit too masculine for the sissy cunt, though.

HairyCoordinatedFluke-size_restricted.gi 

Marjorie the Majorette.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Funny innit Marje? Every time I rip the piss our of wankers on here it’s because i’m pissed. Fucking hell, imagine what a cunt I could make you look if I were sober? It doesn’t bear thinking about does it Marjorie? 

See what I did there?

Oooohh! You are butch.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Classic example of what this site has been reduced to. A no cock wanker picking on the easy raspberry target while at the same time bragging about the shagging activity that only exists in his tiny little brain.

For fucks sake, can you stop making it so easy for me. I’m getting seriously bored now.

One last thing I'd like to make easy for you.....how to open your arterys with a rusty spoon, so you bleed to fucking death, humourless cunt!  

Shove as many kebabs down your wide open gob as you can fit, then choke on them.  

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I'm pretty sure that's Spunky Jock Straps occupation Judge, he does seem to be obsessed with all things involving bum-banditry.

I guess it's all the hormones found in the GM foods of his terrible Yank diet, or he's just a sore looser...

Edited by Major Cunt
12 year old obese Floridian schoolboy!

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Marjorie the Majorette.

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fuck Marjorie.

You stupid fucking rattled, toadying, pathetic, brown nosing cunt. 

You make me sick.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decimus on the left.....

lol.

758EE729-ABEE-47A6-AA56-8EA4730BAE05.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Decimus is about 2 feet shorter than the one on the left.

Oh look, it's Faggot and Costello. You couple of fucking idiots make Dick and Dom seem sophisticated and witty.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Marjorie the Majorette.

A comeback as weak as your sphincter, and porous southern border, which are both regularly penetrated by Mexican immigrants.

Suicides your only option left Septic...your finished here!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh look, it's Faggot and Costello. You couple of fucking idiots make Dick and Dom seem sophisticated and witty.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

A comeback as weak as your sphincter, and porous southern border, which are both regularly penetrated by Mexican immigrants.

Suicides your only option left Septic...your finished here!

Oh look, it's Dorkimus and Marjorie. Two of the main, petulant little panty-pissers who bitch and moan about me making gay, bum-fucking references.

The blatant hypocrisy is the funniest thing about their typically boring, witless contributions.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Decimus on the left.....

lol.

758EE729-ABEE-47A6-AA56-8EA4730BAE05.jpeg

I doubt Dorkimus is anywhere near as masculine looking as that. 

If it was him he'd be wearing a frock.

9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Dynamic council bean counter .. do you count Tesco beans ? lol

Have you stuck a borlotti bean in the area where your clit should be on your horrifically butchered pubic area?

Disgusting, Hermaphrodite, stubble chinned, absolute fucking freak of nature.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you stuck a borlotti bean in the area where your clit should be on your horrifically butchered pubic area?

What revolting, mangled verbiage are you going ‘Furnish’ us with next ?

I bet you put pomade in your wig...

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Looks like a case of pure envy of people with both genders of genitalia by someone who has neither.

47 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Looks like a case of pure envy of people with both genders of genitalia by someone who has neither.

Sounds like a shameful cunt sucking up to anyone willing to offer the illusion of support by any means after they've made themselves look an utter twat.

Have some fucking dignity you hysterical fucking diva.

• Like 1