CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest judgetwi

Can we just calm down here please? You people are talking as if there is something wrong with men fucking each other up the shitbox. How can we have a progressive society when homos and trannies are demonised in this way? Everybody knows that the majority of people are born gender fluid and are forced into assigned sexual and gender roles by the racist, patriarchal, mysogynist, police state , thingy oppressive , wasname  society that is choking itself to death on fossil fuels and shit. Yeah, pick on Greta Thunderpants why don’t you? See if you’re laughing when you can never see a Polar bear on the telly again you Nazis!

So, this homophobia and transphobia has to cease. I appeal to the crossdresser Mr(s) Roops to immediately ban any cunt who uses words like......shirtlifter, shitstabber, Brown hatter, cocksucker, spunkjockey etc etc. It’s a fucking disgrace.

Yours, Judge (the voice of reason)

You know I make sense. 😇

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Can we just calm down here please? You people are talking as if there is something wrong with men fucking each other up the shitbox. How can we have a progressive society when homos and trannies are demonised in this way? Everybody knows that the majority of people are born gender fluid and are forced into assigned sexual and gender roles by the racist, patriarchal, mysogynist, police state , thingy oppressive , wasname  society that is choking itself to death on fossil fuels and shit. Yeah, pick on Greta Thunderpants why don’t you? See if you’re laughing when you can never see a Polar bear on the telly again you Nazis!

So, this homophobia and transphobia has to cease. I appeal to the crossdresser Mr(s) Roops to immediately ban any cunt who uses words like......shirtlifter, shitstabber, Brown hatter, cocksucker, spunkjockey etc etc. It’s a fucking disgrace.

You know I make sense. 😇

Are you for or against queer bashing?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You know I make sense. 😇

Fuck off!

That makes sense, your gormless tit.  

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You know I make sense. 😇

Fucking hell, Judge. You did take my advice and swap the white cider for the Rastafarian Old Holborn then? 

How about we sink a few Stella's and hoover up a few lines of bugle at the Millwall v Charlton home match?

I promise not use you and your wheelchair as a battering ram.

You can trust me mate!

😁

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 30/09/2019 at 17:54, Wizardsleeve said:

It used to be a brilliant day out to go to a nice venue for a footie or rugby match, then came the flids in the fucking chairs!  They drain seating space, resources and oxygen, and the venue staff now bend over fucking backwards to accommodate the cunts!  Why can't they stay in their care facility and watch on the tele whilst gumming a tin of tuna and shitting themselves?  Now, I'll stay home with my lovely missus, shout obscenities at the officials and presenters on television, drink til I'm pissed in the bag, and shag my wife without fear of arrest and prosecution.

Fuck off!  

Johnsons in chairs at a rugger game? Nothing wrong with that as rugger is a cunts' game anyway. 30 hippos rolling round in the mud gouging, stamping and grunting their way through 80 minutes of steroid-bolstered homo-eroticism. Big and stupid - the pre-requisite to play this stupid game designed to toughen up public schoolboys. Why the sunshine variety bus would stop at Twickenham is beyond me. My taxes would be far better invested keeping these menaces locked away. With said thugby fuckwits preferably. Rugby, Wizard, honestly....

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 30/09/2019 at 22:53, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver...

lol.

Can you at least put them to work replacing divots for the cunts who walk past them?

Guest DrCunt
On 30/09/2019 at 22:53, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver...

lol.

Damned autocorrect, eh? Don't worry, we all know you meant buggery.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Johnsons in chairs at a rugger game? Nothing wrong with that as rugger is a cunts' game anyway. 30 hippos rolling round in the mud gouging, stamping and grunting their way through 80 minutes of steroid-bolstered homo-eroticism. Big and stupid - the pre-requisite to play this stupid game designed to toughen up public schoolboys. Why the sunshine variety bus would stop at Twickenham is beyond me. My taxes would be far better invested keeping these menaces locked away. With said thugby fuckwits preferably. Rugby, Wizard, honestly....

Used as an example, AFA.  The violent head to head collisions, the the teeth being pushed out nostrils...the bleeding but not a fractured skull because those are tougher than battleship plating.  There upsides to the game!  Much like a nice evening in watching the lingerie football league from America...the wardrobe malfunctions and tits flopping around, and the arses smiling for the world to see....not entirely dreadful.  Unlike one of Franks posts.  

Guest judgetwi
On 03/10/2019 at 12:28, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Judge. You did take my advice and swap the white cider for the Rastafarian Old Holborn then? 

How about we sink a few Stella's and hoover up a few lines of bugle at the Millwall v Charlton home match?

I promise not use you and your wheelchair as a battering ram.

You can trust me mate!

😁

Dear oh dear. First of all I don’t do illegal drugs......that’s for losers. Secondly, I have the feeling that you are threatening me with violence. Easy to do on a website, with somebody you believe is a wheelie.

As for you turning up over Millwall.... I’ll miraculously turn Joe Daki and be President of the United States before that happens.

I wouldn’t completely rule it out these days, to be fair. You’re still a wanker though Marje. That’s never gonna change.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dear oh dear. First of all I don’t do illegal drugs......that’s for losers. Secondly, I have the feeling that you are threatening me with violence. Easy to do on a website, with somebody you believe is a wheelie.

As for you turning up over Millwall.... I’ll miraculously turn Joe Daki and be President of the United States before that happens.

I wouldn’t completely rule it out these days, to be fair. You’re still a wanker though Marje. That’s never gonna change.

Majorette Marjorie's wrists are too limp and her hands are too delicate to engage in violence against anyone who isn't half her size or less.

And even then, it would just be a lot of scratching, slapping and hair-pulling.

Maybe a few wallops with her handbag.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Firstly how am I threating you with violence, Jewdy? Does making a quip regarding using a raspberry as cover from a barrage of Millwall projectiles really count? 

Secondly I don't actually believe you to be a cripple, an obese, abusive, mobility scooter owning, alcoholic wanker, yes, but not a raspberry per se. For the record I've been to the New Den on a few occasions having a few pals who support them. 

You should really reconsider your Ronald Reagan stance on drugs, there's a possibility you might actually enjoy yourself. 

Oh and do fuck off!

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Firstly how am I threating you with violence, Jewdy? Does making a quip regarding using a raspberry as cover from a barrage of Millwall projectiles really count? 

Secondly I don't actually believe you to be a cripple, an obese, abusive, mobility scooter owning, alcoholic wanker, yes, but not a raspberry per se. For the record I've been to the New Den on a few occasions having a few pals who support them. 

You should really reconsider your Ronald Reagan stance on drugs, there's a possibility you might actually enjoy yourself, Jewdy. 

Oh and do fuck off!

I think he's a black cab driver. I bet he's got one of those Jewtooth headsets.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Majorette Marjorie's wrists are too limp and her hands are too delicate to engage in violence against anyone who isn't half her size or less.

And even then, it would just be a lot of scratching, slapping and hair-pulling.

Maybe a few wallops with her handbag.

I'd hit you so fucking hard, Yank, all 25 stone of you would levitate.

😁

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd hit you so fucking hard, Yank, all 25 stone of you would levitate.

😁

Edited by Pete
The only rise he’ll get from this forum