CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually, yes, that is the bestest game ever. And the little steel balls were good ammo for Black Widow catapults.

It was  those that got me a weeks suspension from school and a talking to by the police. This bullying cunt 2 years above me said that I had to give him a pound every week and he wouldn't beat me up as "all pikeys should be gassed". He was from a family of petty crims.  My brothers wanted to go to his house for a straightener with his family. But I wanted to do it myself. At the end of the week when I was told to weigh in with money, I took a fist full of the crossfire pucks in with me. Sure enough the fucking idiot came bowling up to me. When I told him to piss off he laughed made a grab for me and I unloaded a right hook, fist full of pucks, straight into his mouth. I'm not sure what gave me more pleasure, the sound of his lips bursting or the rap of his head on the floor. 

I got suspended and a talking to by a copper who spent more time yakking about his time fighting the mau mau and eating my mums custard creams, than bollocking me. 

Happy days 

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was  those that got me a weeks suspension from school and a talking to by the police. This bullying cunt 2 years above me said that I had to give him a pound every week and he wouldn't beat me up as "all pikeys should be gassed". He was from a family of petty crims.  My brothers wanted to go to his house for a straightener with his family. But I wanted to do it myself. At the end of the week when I was told to weigh in with money, I took a fist full of the crossfire pucks in with me. Sure enough the fucking idiot came bowling up to me. When I told him to piss off he laughed made a grab for me and I unloaded a right hook, fist full of pucks, straight into his mouth. I'm not sure what gave me more pleasure, the sound of his lips bursting or the rap of his head on the floor. 

I got suspended and a talking to by a copper who spent more time yakking about his time fighting the mau mau and eating my mums custard creams, than bollocking me. 

Happy days 

How ladylike. I expect much of your free time is occupied with pressing flowers, stroking kittens and swimming in rivers wearing dresses and hats. Idyllic.

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Happy days 

..that's got to be a euphonium Gypo

Back to mobility scooters .. yesterday a couple on matching mobility scooters came hurtling along the promenade, him leading her .. he stopped suddenly, there was an almighty thud as she crashed into the back of him. She heaved herself off her scooter (she like him was rather round and jolly) hurled a load of verbal at him and then wacked him with her handbag.

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back to mobility scooters .. yesterday a couple on matching mobility scooters came hurtling along the promenade, him leading her .. he stopped suddenly, there was an almighty thud as she crashed into the back of him. She heaved herself off her scooter (she like him was rather round and jolly) hurled a load of verbal at him and then wacked him with her handbag.

You seem to live in an alternative universe with Dick Emery, Benny Hill and Les Dawson.