Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Wizardsleeve

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Recommended Posts

Guest Pete
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What, so I can have my brain artificially altered to the point where  I become a two bob bully and a thick cunt like you? No thanks Marje......i’ve seen what drugs do to people. But do carry on telling us what a cool 😎 geezer you are. 

Wanker.

Nah.  You prefer having your brain altered by the continual ramming of Rabbi’s knobheads into the roof of your mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

 

Fucking hell! So I come in from the Pub with my carry out and my Barbacoa beef tacos with pico salsa, grated cheddar, sour cream and lettuce ( no chilli sauce thanks) and I have to read this hypocritical shit from Jethro the Carrotcruncher. 

You have to admire the cunt for his bare faced front. I reckon he gives lessons in the Palace of Westminster. If he doesn’t he fucking should do.

You're a fat, knee-jerk reactionary fucking wanker who loves the sound of his own voice and American football. In short, you're the closest Britain's got to an American, so it comes as absolutely no surprise that you and Salty are now mutually shitting into each others mouths.

That's what I like about you Jewdy, just when I think you couldn't be any more contemptible, you pull something new out of the bag to drag your fucking fat gut even lower into the mud.

Fuck off back to isacunt and take Miami Vice with you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a fat, knee-jerk reactionary fucking wanker who loves the sound of his own voice and American football. In short, you're the closest Britain's got to an American, so it comes as absolutely no surprise that you and Salty are now mutually shitting into each others mouths.

That's what I like about you Jewdy, just when I think you couldn't be any more contemptible, you pull something new out of the bag to drag your fucking fat gut even lower into the mud.

Fuck off back to isacunt and take Miami Vice with you.

Are you a transhumanist .. if so do you keep your "door keys" up your arse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m surprised your spanner “pals” haven’t told you that they never use the word “New” in respect of their poxy ground. “Proper Wall” don’t like that ........ but as they only exist in your imagination you wouldn’t know that. 

In the outside world their cunthole ground is known as “The Toolbox” for reasons only partially related to the aesthetics of the dump.

Given your appalling attitudes towards the disabled and other easy targets your made up spanner friends, if they actually existed, would kick seven shades of shit out of you.

You’re a wanker Marjorie. You know fuck all about fuck all.

Bollocks, Jewdy. Any South Londoner worth there salt knows it's actually called the "Paddling Pool", and the fan's are known to get quite "hard" when watching.

You're finished here you mental defective. Why don't you fuck off back to 'isacunt', and post more homoerotic "gridiron" material.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a fat, knee-jerk reactionary fucking wanker who loves the sound of his own voice and American football. In short, you're the closest Britain's got to an American, so it comes as absolutely no surprise that you and Salty are now mutually shitting into each others mouths.

That's what I like about you Jewdy, just when I think you couldn't be any more contemptible, you pull something new out of the bag to drag your fucking fat gut even lower into the mud.

Fuck off back to isacunt and take Miami Vice with you.

And just when it looks like you couldn't be any more of an artless, inept bumbling fool, you demonstrate your manual dexterity by proving once again that it's possible to type out two or three short paragraphs of your usual angry, bile-spewing hatred while a large, shiny black cock slams you in the ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not very good this are you, Septic. Not to worry you're in good company with Jewdy though, as you might have noticed about the same percentage of the faithful regard him as a detestable fucking idiot as they do you.

You've two options. Up your game and contribute something amusing, or take up your right to bear arms, and put a bullet in your head.

I know which ones more plausible...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pete
32 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And just when it looks like you couldn't be any more of an artless, inept bumbling fool, you demonstrate your manual dexterity by proving once again that it's possible to type out two or three short paragraphs of your usual angry, bile-spewing hatred while a large, shiny black cock slams you in the ass.

Living proof that it’s not a good idea to watch your favourite porn , whilst posting on another screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And just when it looks like you couldn't be any more of an artless, inept bumbling fool, you demonstrate your manual dexterity by proving once again that it's possible to type out two or three short paragraphs of your usual angry, bile-spewing hatred while a large, shiny black cock slams you in the ass.

I don't even need to try with you, you toothless, hillbilly, cousin fucking freak. I could literally type out any old shit and you'd do the hard work for me by embarrassing yourself with an inevitably shit riposte.

Please fuck off and delete your account, I can't bear to be a witness to this car crash any longer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/10/2019 at 11:22, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks, Jewdy. Any South Londoner worth there salt knows it's actually called the "Paddling Pool", and the fan's are known to get quite "hard" when watching.

You're finished here you mental defective. Why don't you fuck off back to 'isacunt', and post more homoerotic "gridiron" material.

There’s not much that gets past you Marje. It’s “their” salt not “there” salt Marjorie. And no need for an apostrophe in “fans” either.

Did you actually go to school Marje  or did Mummy keep you away from the rough boys? 😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s not much that gets past you Marje. It’s “their” salt not “there” salt Marjorie. And no need for an apostrophe in “fans” either.

Did you actually go to school Marje  or did Mummy keep you away from the rough boys? 😁😁😁

Incorrect use of quotation marks. Reported. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s not much that gets past you Marje. It’s “their” salt not “there” salt Marjorie. And no need for an apostrophe in “fans” either.

Did you actually go to school Marje  or did Mummy keep you away from the rough boys? 😁😁😁

I saw you coming before you woke up this morning, Jewdy. Besides, I'd wager even the cataract sufferer Pen could spot your 20 stone frame gliding past on a mobility scooter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2019 at 22:29, Major Cunt said:

I saw you coming before you woke up this morning, Jewdy. Besides, I'd wager even the cataract sufferer Pen could spot your 20 stone frame gliding past on a mobility scooter.

Well done Marjorie. Keep to the script me old mate. By the way, your “paddling pool” went down like David Lammy at a KKK meeting in the pub.

10 out of 10 for innovation but you made me look like a bit of a cunt. I’ll have to get you back for that.......in a friendly sort of way obviously. 

Cheers Marje 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well done Marjorie. Keep to the script me old mate. By the way, your “paddling pool” went down like David Lammy at a KKK meeting in the pub.

10 out of 10 for innovation but you made me look like a bit of a cunt. I’ll have to get you back for that.......in a friendly sort of way obviously. 

Cheers Marje 😀

I look forward to it, Jewdy. 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/10/2019 at 01:54, camberwell gypsy said:

City got their arse handed to them today, so he's probably pissed off. 

Hopefully that burger faced harridan Delia will be crying into her souffle. 

The 'harridan' Delia is apparently funding coaches to London for a load of remoaners to have 'the final say on Brexit', her words not mine. What a fucking two faced slag and I bet Dickless will be on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The 'harridan' Delia is apparently funding coaches to London for a load of remoaners to have 'the final say on Brexit', her words not mine. What a fucking two faced slag and I bet Dickless will be on board.

Well what a surprise! Rich fucking slag funds a load of Norfolk dimmos to do her dirty work for her. Who is this “Dickless” person you refer to? Is this some empty headed carrot cruncher I might have some familiarity with? 

Or just another brainless cunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

. Who is this “Dickless” person you refer to? Is this some empty headed carrot cruncher I might have some familiarity with? 

Or just another brainless cunt?

Decimus. your description fits perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...