CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chink Commie Chopstick Riots UK

White Cunt

One has to wonder why Chinks have picked a foreign state to start their crutch riots. Is is because Sheffield is city in a red county? As it well may be , it is not filthy Chinkland though. Get it through to your pak choi loaves, you stupid bunch of little commie cunts, Sheffield is not the place to settle scores. Better still, fuck off back to where you lot came from; the lot should be charged and deported.

Sheffield city centre is the home of peaceful chuggers, brownies, benefit recipients, tuskers, druggies, beggars and councillors. It’s all very crowded so Fuck off.

• Like 2

Crazy little buggers, them Chinks. If this behaviour isn't addressed immediately they'll be having honour duels in the streets with meat cleavers and backing over everyone's children in their little three wheeler flatbeds by the end of the year. Opium den dwelling loonies the lot of them.

Guest Erroreptile404

Most of asia is living in the UK nowadays anyway, it's hard to tell the difference. In about 10 years time we'll all be speaking cuntonese and wearing kimonos.

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

One has to wonder why Chinks have picked a foreign state to start their crutch riots. Is is because Sheffield is city in a red county? As it well may be , it is not filthy Chinkland though. Get it through to your pak choi loaves, you stupid bunch of little commie cunts, Sheffield is not the place to settle scores. Better still, fuck off back to where you lot came from; the lot should be charged and deported.

Sheffield city centre is the home of peaceful chuggers, brownies, benefit recipients, tuskers, druggies, beggars and councillors. It’s all very crowded so Fuck off.

you're mad

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I googled this incident and I wasn't impressed or even mildly amused, WC. Granted I did only skim your vague nom, and didn't connect the wider geographical dots. I was hoping to find a story purporting a rice flail welding group of Fu Manchu takeaway owner's doing battle, but alas no. It turned out to be handbags at 10 paces from groups of protesters.

Personally I never go further north than Hertfordshire unless it's to visit the Peak District, Norfolk or Edinburgh. I certainly have no intention of visiting Sheffield, they don't even make steak knives anymore. Flat cap wearing Fred Dibnah-esque cunts.

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I googled this incident and I wasn't impressed or even mildly amused, WC. Granted I did only skim your vague nom, and didn't connect the wider geographical dots. I was hoping to find a story purporting a rice flail welding group of Fu Manchu takeaway owner's doing battle, but alas no. It turned out to be handbags at 10 paces from groups of protesters.

Personally I never go further north than Hertfordshire unless it's to visit the Peak District, Norfolk or Edinburgh. I certainly have no intention of visiting Sheffield, they don't even make steak knives anymore. Flat cap wearing Fred Dibnah-esque cunts.

Did you know that Decs once had a hilarious multi, called Terry Tibbs and I think, your avatar? 

I thought he'd been resurrected until I saw your username.

• Like 1

Well I'm a bit disappointed at the pictures coming out of Hong Kong of these riots. I expected to be scenes out of martial arts films like that film Crunchy Tiger Hidden Talent or whatever it was called, with cunts flying through the air with swords and stuff, or like Monkey. But all I've seen is cunts in helmets beating the crap out of girls with big sticks. Hardly fucking Bruce Lee is it? 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I'm a bit disappointed at the pictures coming out of Hong Kong of these riots. I expected to be scenes out of martial arts films like that film Crunchy Tiger Hidden Talent or whatever it was called, with cunts flying through the air with swords and stuff, or like Monkey. But all I've seen is cunts in helmets beating the crap out of girls with big sticks. Hardly fucking Bruce Lee is it? 

I’ve been to Hong Kong. It fucking stinks. Fuck em.