CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Ă—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up đź’„

King Billy

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Bubba, Brody, Cody and me, took a lot of heat, I lost 1 leg and 3 arms that day, those god dam gooks, although we are the best of friends today, I have a few over at Christmas for a roasted dog, happy times. 

• Like 2

Tell ya ..you'd all wanna dig out the German remodeled and refitted SA80's theres a  civil war gonna break out soon tween the traitors..saboteurs..brexiterz..remainacs ..Ebay are selling bags for filling with sand billybaby so ya can defend the last cheese n onion pie in the nation...go down with crust on your lips n spoon in hand 

Panzermurphybaby 

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So are you going to do the world a favor and die?

Here's hoping, kid. 👍🏻 

We're all pulling for you. 

Fuck off.

BTW, King Billy tells me that means "See ya later!".

Hopefully a fucking long time later.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the Biafran conflict more like, hacking up your tribal enemies with a machete 

Stubbs, I've been smoking around in my mk3 E type today, in respect to the climate warriors, less than 10 mpg I am pleased to say, what do you think of that?

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stubbs, I've been smoking around in my mk3 E type today, in respect to the climate warriors, less than 10 mpg I am pleased to say, what do you think of that?

Your throttle cable must have stretched. Should be able to get it down to at least 8mpg.

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Surely you mean a Series 3. Jaguar don't do Marks as any owner will tell you.

I hope I haven't ruined your story.

41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That's asking for trouble Edds; you know the rozzers are predisposed to stopping your sort in any kind of car let alone the one you've just made up. Lets just hope you did your rounds and dropped off the bushmeat and witchcraft victims before you decided to lord it around lun-don like the right proper cunt you claim to be. I wouldn't go flashing those teeth now the nights are drawing in either, it's a dead give away.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don’t ruin a good story...

Jaguar Mk 1 -10 With the exceptions of Mk3 and Mk6 sort of do exist but they were all saloon cars Eddie. Unfortunately the E type was sold as Series 1-3 so you’ve probably jumped in one of your saloons without realising Ed.  Easy mistake to make when you have such an extensive classic car collection as we all know you possess. 

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Jaguar Mk 1 -10 With the exceptions of Mk3 and Mk6 sort of do exist but they were all saloon cars Eddie. Unfortunately the E type was sold as Series 1-3 so you’ve probably jumped in one of your saloons without realising Ed.  Easy mistake to make when you have such an extensive classic car collection as we all know you possess. 

That’s exactly correct, I feel a video coming on....

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How very interesting. Now go and suck Clarkson's wrinkly scrotum.  Double declutch indeed.  Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

There was no Mk V Ford Cortina .. so fucking what.

Exactly.  What is this?  An outtake from the bar-scene in fucking “Twin-town”?

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

How very interesting. Now go and suck Clarkson's wrinkly scrotum.  Double declutch indeed.  Fuck off.

Withers, you went through a brief period of lucidity a few weeks ago, to the point that my lip even curled slightly at a few of your feeble efforts.

Do me a favour by not reverting back to your usual substandard, half-arsed fucking shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Withers, you went through a brief period of lucidity a few weeks ago, to the point that my lip even curled slightly at a few of your feeble efforts.

Do me a favour by not reverting back to your usual substandard, half-arsed fucking shit.

Amazing how one mention of a wrinkly scrotum, and you pop up. You disgust me, but not as much as Frank.