CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion cunts

Earl of Punkape

A Benny Hillesqe attempt to spray the treasury building with red dye has resulted in further arrests for the slipshod Extinction Rebellion clan of cunts.

Ten of these unwashed perverts were arrested in south London on suspicion of conspiracy to cause a public nuisance.

It comes ahead of planned environmental protests by Extinction Rebellion around Westminster in central London.

The Met Police said seven lesbian women and three trans men were taken to a south London police station for under-carriage inspections.

Videos posted on social media showed officers using a battering ram to break down the doors of the now-closed Lambeth County Court and removing items including multiple pronged dildos, vegan condoms and a blow-up artichoke.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A Benny Hillesqe attempt to spray the treasury building with red dye has resulted in further arrests for the slipshod Extinction Rebellion clan of cunts.

Ten of these unwashed perverts were arrested in south London on suspicion of conspiracy to cause a public nuisance.

It comes ahead of planned environmental protests by Extinction Rebellion around Westminster in central London.

The Met Police said seven lesbian women and three trans men were taken to a south London police station for under-carriage inspections.

Videos posted on social media showed officers using a battering ram to break down the doors of the now-closed Lambeth County Court and removing items including multiple pronged dildos, vegan condoms and a blow-up artichoke.

lol.

Fuck off.

Do the world a favour...next time you share a drug needle with one of your special "friends" make sure it's loaded with cyanide!  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Were you on the job when this happened?

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

It's about time all these LGBTXYZ cunts were inhumanely euthanised for the sake of the species. Their entire lives appear to be focused on bumming, and adopting babies, whom they brainwash into believing that they should also be bumming. 

Funny how only 10% of the population is gay. Yet 70% of paedophiles are also gay. Work it out. 

Gay = Nonce.  The percentages speak for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's about time all these LGBTXYZ cunts were inhumanely euthanised for the sake of the species. Their entire lives appear to be focused on bumming, and adopting babies, whom they brainwash into believing that they should also be bumming. 

Funny how only 10% of the population is gay. Yet 70% of paedophiles are also gay. Work it out. 

Gay = Nonce.  The percentages speak for themselves.

Fucking hell Eric. That’s uncanny. I’ve got nine brothers and they’re all gay. So now I’ve got to try and figure out which seven of them are nonces. Fucking families eh!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Eric. That’s uncanny. I’ve got nine brothers and they’re all gay. So now I’ve got to try and figure out which seven of them are nonces. Fucking families eh!

A man is reading an encyclopaedia. He comes across a fact, that 1 in 5 people on the planet is Chinese. He thinks to himself..

'There's 5 people in my family. Me, Mum, Dad, Kevin and Wing-Wang.'

So he phones Wing-Wang.. 

'Hi bro, are you sitting down? I think that Kevin's a Chink!'

• Like 1

On 06/10/2019 at 02:05, Eric Cuntman said:

A man is reading an encyclopaedia. He comes across a fact, that 1 in 5 people on the planet is Chinese. He thinks to himself..

'There's 5 people in my family. Me, Mum, Dad, Kevin and Wing-Wang.'

So he phones Wing-Wang.. 

'Hi bro, are you sitting down? I think that Kevin's a Chink!'

Is this bloke a Paddy?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re probably making the vegan burgers on Westminster Bridge....

lol.

While you're frantically taking as much meat as possible....up your back pipe!   

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re manning the portoloos on Westminster Bridge and hoping for the odd “bonus”......

lol.

Fuck off.

How is your money flow from your confession booth glory hole?  I'm guessing on the increase! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only priests can be confessors you thick lump of plankton....

lol.

Except for yourself, they're the only ones who'd want to set foot in a jizz splashed confined space like that!