CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion cunts

Earl of Punkape

12 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

However, an undefinable weirdness, with hints of the particular disease of the mind, elicits universal revulsion. It's creeping me the fuck out.

Indeed. There aren't many members on here who have elicited an almost universal outright disgust and a sense of foreboding amongst the collective membership, but Pete and Reptile are right up there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. There aren't many members on here who have elicited an almost universal outright disgust and a sense of foreboding amongst the collective membership, but Pete and Reptile are right up there. 

I just had this horrific image of them spooning whilst disscussing their fantasies.

I'm guessing Pete would be behind given Reptile's previous moniker.

I feel queasy now.

15 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I just had this horrific image of them spooning whilst disscussing their fantasies.

I'm guessing Pete would be behind given Reptile's previous moniker.

I feel queasy now.

I had the same disturbing thoughts about stubs and wolfie, who do you think is the spooner and who is the spoonie? 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I had the same disturbing thoughts about stubs and wolfie, who do you think is the spooner and who is the spoonie? 

Honestly, neither. Neither have given me reason to doubt their heterosexuality. The fact that you're spontaneously having these thoughts about blokes that have provided no legitimate cause for concern, regrettably, speaks volumes about you. Go and take a cold shower and calm down.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Honestly, neither. Neither have given me reason to doubt their heterosexuality. The fact that you're spontaneously having these thoughts about blokes that have provided no legitimate cause for concern, regrettably, speaks volumes about you. Go and take a cold shower and calm down.

Ok doc, thank you, although I would like to point out the obvious...

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite rattus:

No Jews is good Jews, said the commander of army group north as it rolled through the Baltic States 

after Von Bock and his immediate successor (forgotten his name), they were hampered by Hitler's obsessive micromanagement.