CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I intimated before, when Pete stopped posting for the sake of it he was a decent wordsmith. That said, I think he was a lonely fantasist who styled himself as some sort of Mick Travis anti-hero. More seriously, there was a disturbing undercurrent in his postings almost from the outset, hence my earlier cease and desist directive. I would be surprised if Pete only PM'd one punter with his noncing fantasies, so @Erroreptile404, did he copy you in and if so, did you encourage or admonish him as you seem to be defending the sick little fuck.

I do wonder if Pete had some connection with Albert .. he responded straight away with something about Rode Heath when I mentioned the Broughton Arms at Haslington. Something that would need good knowledge that area .. Albert showed himself to have good knowledge of parts of Cheshire (unlike a certain posh golfer). Either that or Pete has read the "Read Shift" novel.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He PMd me regularly, some pretty disturbing stuff, but nothing with any paedophilic undertones. Still, before his sickening antics yesterday, I'd already told a few members that he was creeping me the fuck out.

As for Reptile, defending the noncing ramblings of a disgusting weirdo, and calling anyone offended by it a snowflake, is sinister even for him.

@Erroreptile404 explain yourself, because as it stands you're on thin fucking ice, you weird, enabling little freak.

Little bitty garrulous fucks will come and go, but I’ll always be the best on here. 

Eat shit.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He PMd me regularly, some pretty disturbing stuff, but nothing with any paedophilic undertones. Still, before his sickening antics yesterday, I'd already told a few members that he was creeping me the fuck out.

As for Reptile, defending the noncing ramblings of a disgusting weirdo, and calling anyone offended by it a snowflake, is sinister even for him.

@Erroreptile404 explain yourself, because as it stands you're on thin fucking ice, you weird, enabling little freak.

He  PMd me a couple of times just after his ‘trials bike forum’ post where he wanted everyone to feel sorry for  him. Nothing weird, just trying to get a few allies on side, or at least I think, trying to befriend me as I hadn’t been cunting him off. As with Pissflaps I didn’t really engage too much with him on any of his posts. He seemed very knowledgable and capable but there was always something a bit sinister about most of his output and he seemed to sail very close to the wind with the paedo talk etc.

It looks like he’s got what was inevitably coming his way.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Little bitty garrulous fucks will come and go, but I’ll always be the best on here. 

Eat shit.

We'll debate this when your abysmal like-to-post ratio improves, until then, all the statistical evidence suggests that you're absolutely fucking shit.

He PM'd me once to direct my attention to a thread where he wasn't too sure if a stretch was imminent regarding a noncing accusation, other than that I'd had no correspondence.

Personally I feel the PM facility should only be used for threats of violence* and discussing grudges, and catching up with like minded punters.

There's an interesting connection with 404 though. Granted, his scat fantasy concerned a teenage eco-warrior, and not a Great Dane, but it's still interesting?

*I'm joking Roops.

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

So after being enthralled by him, liking what he had posted or implied agreement with what he posted .. had PMs from him and probably responded back and forth through PMs a few times you all now "knew that he was a wrong 'un .. what a load of tosspots.

Says the "woman" who groomed and liked everything Albert Dross posted, only to subsequently admit that he creeped you out over PM.

Keep your beak out of this, you shit stirring, Giovanni Bacchini cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I intimated before, when Pete stopped posting for the sake of it he was a decent wordsmith. That said, I think he was a lonely fantasist who styled himself as some sort of Mick Travis anti-hero. More seriously, there was a disturbing undercurrent in his postings almost from the outset, hence my earlier cease and desist directive. I would be surprised if Pete only PM'd one punter with his noncing fantasies, so @Erroreptile404, did he copy you in and if so, did you encourage or admonish him as you seem to be defending the sick little fuck.

I’ve said it many times before - @Erroreptile404 is a sinister little weirdo, and needs close observation. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Says the "woman" who groomed and liked everything Albert Dross posted, only to subsequently admit that he creeped you out over PM.

Keep your beak out of this, you shit stirring, Giovanni Bacchini cunt.

Get back into the the swamp and bury yourself in the mud you toady little cunt .. you should stay there until March before you come out to spawn.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Do they still throw witches in village ponds where you live.  Fucking soppy cunt.

Have you ever heard about what the people of Hartlepool did during the Napoleonic wars?

There was a French shipwreck and the only survivor was a monkey, who they quite understandably mistook for a Frenchman. They hung the little fucker in the town square.

Watch out the next time you're over the channel, you subhuman, homunculus cunt, it could be you next.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure if I can repeat it word for word without getting fucked off. Suffice to say it involved scat and Greta Thunberg and was written in the excruciatingly detailed style of a sicko who was trying to come across as funny, but let a bit too much soul into the work.

I'm saying no more about it.

@White Cunt Sorry for derailing your nom with this shit, mate.

Sounds similar to what that fucking deviant cunt bronykeith sent to me. 

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever heard about what the people of Hartlepool did during the Napoleonic wars?

There was a French shipwreck and the only survivor was a monkey, who they quite understandably mistook for a Frenchman. They hung the little fucker in the town square.

Watch out the next time you're over the channel, you subhuman, homunculus cunt, it could be you next.

It doesn't surprise me that a two-faced brass necked grassing cunt like you would post something like this .. you really are lower than the low.

21 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It doesn't surprise me that a two-faced brass necked grassing cunt like you would post something like this .. you really are lower than the low.

If you had any balls left, they'd be rattling along with your false teeth, you old, disgusting, tranny freak.

It’s always fun to see how Pen reacts after a big kill on the Corner. It temporarily forgets it’s a transgender freak, and allows itself to think it’s one of the big beasts. However, the adrenaline will soon fade, and it’ll be back to posting mindless links to BBC news articles and spouting utter nonsense 24/7.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s always fun to see how Pen reacts after a big kill on the Corner. It temporarily forgets it’s a transgender freak, and allows itself to think it’s one of the big beasts. However, the adrenaline will soon fade, and it’ll be back to posting mindless links to BBC news articles and spouting utter nonsense 24/7.

Indeed. I've always been amazed how it had, pardon the pun, the balls to continue posting after it outed itself as a degenerate freak of nature that has no place in the natural world.

I urge the mutant abomination to reconsider, and end both its account and life immediately.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s probably not adrenaline. The testosterone levels are shooting up, like the sugar rush when you’re a kid and you stuff a giant bag of jelly tots in your gob all at once. I think she forgets sometimes that her balls are just tucked up out of the way and now and again they have to unload.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

He  PMd me a couple of times just after his ‘trials bike forum’ post where he wanted everyone to feel sorry for  him. Nothing weird, just trying to get a few allies on side, or at least I think, trying to befriend me as I hadn’t been cunting him off. As with Pissflaps I didn’t really engage too much with him on any of his posts. He seemed very knowledgable and capable but there was always something a bit sinister about most of his output and he seemed to sail very close to the wind with the paedo talk etc.

It looks like he’s got what was inevitably coming his way.

Pissflaps!

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Supreme Leader can’t wear white skinny ‘boy band’ jeans, a wig and be riddled with aids. I think you may have rushed into a premature conclusion to this puzzle.

I'm not so sure. In the original star wars, just after our heroes found themselves in the rubbish compactor, I'm sure I saw a stormtrooper emptying a shitty creme bin down the chute. 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm not so sure. In the original star wars, just after our heroes found themselves in the rubbish compactor, I'm sure I saw a stormtrooper emptying a shitty creme bin down the chute. 

Poor show Drew, even by your low standards. I suggest throwing yourself completely off the wagon and drinking heavily until you revert back to your old, less shit, self

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Poor show Drew, even by your low standards. I suggest throwing yourself completely off the wagon and drinking heavily until you revert back to your old, less shit, self

How long ago was that Stubbs? Drew's been consistently shit since I joined. You can't polish a turd, but you can throw goose feathers on it and call it Withers.

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh look the bender squad have you given you some likes. Nope the reason i'm defending him is because anyone who shakes up the status quo and doesn't do the bidding of team snowflake on here immediately gets the boot, same shit happened with betterthanyou and various others. I think your little followers shouldn't be on here if they can't handle shit thrown back at them after they like to get gobby with everyone else and accuse everyone of being paedos (when are you going to reprimand Drossimus for yesterday btw?).At this point you may as well just restrict anyone new from becoming a member in case the snowflake brigade get upset when a newbie declines to arse lick them.

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look the bender squad have you given you some likes. Nope the reason i'm defending him is because anyone who shakes up the status quo and doesn't do the bidding of team snowflake on here immediately gets the boot, same shit happened with betterthanyou and various others. I think your little followers shouldn't be on here if they can't handle shit thrown back at them after they like to get gobby with everyone else and accuse everyone of being paedos (when are you going to reprimand Drossimus for yesterday btw?).At this point you may as well just restrict anyone new from becoming a member in case the snowflake brigade get upset when a newbie declines to arse lick them.

This wasn't an argument between me and Pete where we were flinging insults at one another. This was him sending me a small, sick little fantasy story of himself having very descriptively detailed and fetishized intercourse with a well known minor. Out of the fucking blue.

And for the record I was actually one of the few people trying to get along with the cunt. He seemed like a bit of a lonely saddo, but turned out to be a sick freak. 

21 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Show us all where I called you a nonce or shut the fuck up, you crybaby fucking cunt.

I simply asked why you were defending a sick individual who made numerous, gleeful posts about child abuse. And it looks like you've still got a hardon for him, loving him for his method of "shaking up the status quo" by posting sick sexual fantasies about children.

You're a sinister fucking freak.