CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't care for vendettas, but obviously you and the usual toadying few love it. Wise up, and lighten up. Oh, and fuck off, and save the planet.

What the fuck are you dribbling on about? The wanker has been humping my leg since his little bum chum got rightfully obliterated - I'm entitled to get a few kicks in on the cunt.

Fucking hell @Bubba C. Get out of whatever existential crisis is keeping you away from the keyboard and get this annoying little Frog of yours back under control. 

8 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Ratty you know these things .. do ex corner members really talk about me on other sites?

Unfortunately you're asking the wrong person Pen. Me and Frau Rat are legendary for not knowing anything about shit happening around us. We don't read the local rag, don't join local clubs, politely ignore the neighbours and have a very limited exposure on social media.

For what it's worth, I consider a strong reaction as a result, regardless of whether it's positive or negative. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Show me the evidence, you poundland Poirot cunt, or shut your fucking whingeing cunt of a mouth.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't know the name of the thread, it's that one you're all so fond of bringing up, the one where Loadswill, you and @WILLY SHITTERS accused all gamers and fans of Warhammer as being nonces. 

So, let me get this straight, you can't provide the evidence upon which your embarrassing, crybaby wanker antics are based upon?

In that case, I suggest you once again read my above post.

58 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't know the name of the thread, it's that one you're all so fond of bringing up, the one where Loadswill, you and @WILLY SHITTERS accused all gamers and fans of Warhammer as being nonces. Anyway fuck off spiderman you're getting repetitive now and you're not nearly as funny as you think you are you snivelling little desk jockey.

You really are a cretinous, dog turd loving, mortal combat playing little creep aren't you?

Your complicity with a vile nonce like pete is truely disturbing. The last thing we want is this place to become a magnet for the type of company you like to keep and therefore come under close scrutiny from those whose job it is to counter this illegal activity.

Unlike you whose sole purpose in life is playing your Atari and occasionally stopping for a wank, most of us here have jobs and children and we wouldn't want it to be common knowledge that worms like you and pete hang about and get us shut down.

I suggest you wind for fucking neck in, get back to you donkey kong and take your medicine and apologies to the entire normal puntership. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a cretinous, dog turd loving, mortal combat playing little creep aren't you?

Your complicity with a vile nonce like pete is truely disturbing. The last thing we want is this place to become a magnet for the type of company you like to keep and therefore come under close scrutiny from those whose job it is to counter this illegal activity.

Unlike you whose sole purpose in life is playing your Atari and occasionally stopping for a wank, most of us here have jobs and children and we wouldn't want it to be common knowledge that worms like you and pete hang about and get us shut down.

I suggest you wind for fucking neck in, get back to you donkey kong and take your medicine and apologies to the entire normal puntership. 

You're cruisin for a bruisin' Shitty Pecker, your grammar is atrocious btw. You having kids isn't my problem, don't be well jell because i'm young and free and you're not.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up you colossal reservoir of fake fucking shit. You're always the first person to try and befriend newbies by reciprocating a barrage of likes in a vain attempt to improve the worst post-to-like ratio this site has ever seen, before most of them find out you're the oldest cockswinger in town. The amount of likes you handed the shitty little nonce was pukeworthy – as is the blatant bumlicking you had going with Pansy and, more recently, Salty Wank Flaps.

No one likes you, Pen, which is why you keep changing your posting name and avatar – such is your obvious insecurity. Ex-Corner members on other sites (all of them) also think you're one eerie, creepy little chutney shemale. Kill yourself, you fucking grammatically inept, painfully unfunny, manipulative waste of cyber space.

I like pen, however I can not find any likeable qualities about you, or you civil husband Stubbs, both low earning, hate the world peasants, why don’t you and Stubbs carry out a joint suicide? Everyone hates the pair of you...

40 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You're cruisin for a bruisin' Shitty Pecker, your grammar is atrocious btw. You having kids isn't my problem, don't be well jell because i'm young and free and you're not.

I'm free to be whatever I, Whatever I choose, And I'll sing the blues if I want.

However, I'd prefer to sit in my crunchy tissue strewn bedroom all day playing kid's games with men that have unhealthy interests.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I like pen, however I can not find any likeable qualities about you, or you civil husband Stubbs, both low earning, hate the world peasants, why don’t you and Stubbs carry out a joint suicide? Everyone hates the pair of you...

I'm worried about you edd.

Either you've been drinking some knock off bogus vodka thats really 50% paint stripper or you're reverting to some kind of pidgin English drawl your learnt from the missionaries who spirited you away from your mud hut all those years ago

The veil is slipping

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm worried about you edd.

Either you've been drinking some knock off bogus vodka thats really 50% paint stripper or you're reverting to some kind of pidgin English drawl your learnt from the missionaries who spirited you away from your mud hut all those years ago

The veil is slipping

The irony is it’s Pigeon English and ‘you’ not your learnt, you are not very good at this are you? I suggest you get your civil partner wolfie to check your content before posting, 30k wanker...

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The irony is it’s Pigeon English and ‘you’ not your learnt, you are not very good at this are you? I suggest you get your civil partner wolfie to check your content before posting, 30k wanker...

I guess my gentle ribbing of you since day one regarding your sub Saharan roots had got you a wee bit cranky? And I thought you were better than this.

I suggest you stop drinking now and go to bed before you make an even bigger cunt of yourself.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Baws you are the fountain of all knowledge, can I have a ruling on the correct use of pigeon English, I will of course nod to your superior knowledge. 

As much as I love the bones of you, Ed, I'm afraid to say that the correct terminology is in fact pidgin, and not pigeon.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Boycie with a mild dose of Down's syndrome strikes again. Idiot.

Is there such a thing as a mild case? Amazing how much they can teach these chromosome blessed fuckers these days. Why, in this brave new world they even have the audacity to live beyond 30 and rise as high as perfume sprayers in nightclub toilets!

Just now, DrCunt said:

Is there such a thing as a mild case? Amazing how much they can teach these chromosome blessed fuckers these days. Why, in this brave new world they even have the audacity to live beyond 30 and rise as high as perfume sprayers in nightclub toilets!

Wow you’re good doc, perfume sprayers, ouch...

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stubby take his hand off your cock to tap the like button?  

Speaking of cocks, how is pen going to cope with the oversized, extremely well done piece of meat dangling between your legs?

I know your lot are keen on white meat, but shes got to be pushing 90 for Christ sake. I fear you'll split her frail body in two and you'll be banged up, again.